Sunday....perhaps time for a new diary?

Well no gym today. house I looked at was crap. Although I have my heart set on the one which paper work is still not ready, so legally in Oz until this is ready the agent cannot take offers..... sigh**

I have not over eaten but did have about 23pts and I was aiming for 20pts today. Remember my limit is 22pt according to WW. My WI will be in the morning fingers crossed the scales are kind to me. Tomorrow night I may not get time to go to the gym either.... I have a shrink appt and hubby has organised dinner out with our friends and bowling. I am not going to have any alcohol and I am hoping we can have 'cheap arse' Japanese. I have pointed up my planned food for the day being 7pts, leaving 13 pts for dinner. And still my 2pts that I dont plan on using.

Haven't snack after dinner tonight... no I did had a couple of cereal flakes and 4 almonds and 10 sultanas.

Going to have a shower and head for bed.

Bren
X

Night Bren. xx

Hi Bren I'm back .....& i've gained 2lbs! Planning on being VERY good for the next 3 days to hopefully get it off, and then I should hopefully be at maintain for my 'official' saturday weigh in.

I take it that the house you went to see wasn't as expected?

No still got my heart set on the other one. But waiting on the paper work to be finished and official so that we can make an offer. Owners are disorganised and the agent knows I am interested. Trying not too think too much about the house as I really love it and the last 2 houses have slipped through our fingers.

2lbs is not bad, really it's probably just fluid mainly. Like you said next 3 days make adjustments, get back to the plan and it'll be gone before you know.

How was the conference, worthwhile or boring?

I WI this morning and have lost 1.5lbs in 2 days. Will unofficially weigh again on Sat to see how things are going.

Today;
coffee 2.5
WW bar 2.5
yoghurt and stewed fruit 3
soup 0.5
4 crackers 1
cookie 4
1/2 a sesame bar 1.5
banana 1
snacked on some dry cereal 3.5
soup and cheese 3.5

23pts so 1 point over. I did do 30 mins at the gym early this morning...??

Bren
X

tomorrow;
yoghurt 1.5
plum 1
2 kiwi 1
WW bar 2.5
bean salad 4
coffees 2.5
d/coke 0
rice crackers 0.5
Total - 13

Leaves 7 for dinner. Aiming for 20 pt tomorrow.

Bren
X

yeah it was worthwhile actually - am glad i went, should really help with me my exams. will give you an update tomorrow - hopefully scales will have gone back down a bit

any news on the house?

Down to 176.8 today, but for some reason have had a stodgy day, eaten biscuits at work and done no exercise. Wish you were here to give me a slap around the face.

I wish sometimes that the others girls in the office dieted (they seem to eat what they want and stay slim), that way I think I could stick to it easier.

how you getting on, we still weighing saturday?

Well I didn't WI this morning but did this afternoon, after work and not sure if the scales will be kind tomorrow morning. On a positive note I have stuck to 21pts today!!! Might not WI tomorrow and leave it until Sun for me. Afternoon showed a slight gain in the numbers a 1lb.

Know that I should not be weigh in everyday and I changed my WI to Wednesday's this week as that's when i got back on track. So think I will wait another day.

Now I too haven't been to the gym for 2 days. Hubby is doing night shift as we speak and I am thinking about jogging on the sport for 20mins in front of the TV and then some sit ups? Just need to have that tight fitness feeling about my body again?!

Hey and forget about those biscuits and those skinny girls. The more you think about it the more you will try and cave in to temptation. Be positive and think how fabulous and proud you are for not having them (BUTT KICKED MISSY!)

You and me are going to do some serious exercise this weekend and going to have healthy choices. I am going out for comedy tomorrow night and will only eat tomorrow when I FEEL hungry. I tend to eat all the time as I am used to being on diets that are strict and require you to eat often and regimented. Then I will have a glass or two of wine and if we eat out I will have a salad.

Hey what about chewing gum whilst you are at work?

Bren
X

OMG completely forgot to say well done on the little loss and being 176.8!

xx

OMG completely forgot to say well done on the little loss and being 176.8!

xx

scales today say 178.4:eek:
not good!
yes heres to a weekend of good choices and exercise.
will update more tonight (at work on lunch again). think I may point my food aswell. maybe doing ww with you will help me stick to it.

speak later

Right Little Lady.............. point away if you please.

Nevermind the scales you and I are going to stick to a weekly WI and try and avoid too frequent scale hopping! I am totally pumped. I was starting to feel bummed about having done no exercise in the past 2 days and having been on school holidays for the past 2 weeks and working out everyday and mostly twice a day. Currently jogging around the house like a crazy woman, up the hallway and on the spot ha ha!! Seriously I am.

Also going to keep this up tomorrow morning and head out for a walk/jog in the morning and aim for the gym in the evening/afternoon.

Lets set some achievable goals for Sat onwards, yeah?

Enjoy your lunch.

Bren
X

You two just back up to me why I think weekly WIs are the best way ;)

I know, I know you are starting to take me over to your side Puggso.........

How are you?

x

I've got a few errands to run tomorrow before I take hubby to work at lunch time. In the morning after the gym; post office, hair products, bank and I'm thinking about driving out to the shopping centre which has the one to one WW store. I was going to go the other weekend but things popped up and I thought oh I will just go it on my own!

Well as I have only 10 weeks now to loose about 15lbs I think that I need the thought of knowing I am reporting to someone! So going to go first thing.

Bren
X

I know, I know you are starting to take me over to your side Puggso.........

How are you?

x

Not too shabby at all, just finished work for the week...mind you I was only in Mon/Thurs/Fri.

It's just reading the constant ups and downs with you guys I just think you could be putting too much emphasis on immediate losses rather than letting it build. I'm sure you'd feel better with a constant weekly loss than going all over the place every day but still achieving a weekly loss.

Right mrs......lets get ourselves sorted.
so you have 10 weeks to lose 15lbs and I have 7weeks (from tomorrow-saturday) to lose as much as possible. at least 10lb would be nice. not quite sure how many ww points I would have a day??? maybe 22?
today....well calorie-wise by the time I left work i'd had 854, then I went for my riding lesson (cals burned???) I've come home and had some sugar free jelly (36cals) and a tiny slice of pork pie (150cals) so lets say 1000 cals. I will weigh in the morning....if you give me your saturday weight (i'm guessing its already suturday for you?) I'll put our weights in a little table (below) and we will weigh WEEKLY we can do this!!!!

7/10wtt 17/04/2010
6/9 wtt 24/04/2010
5/8 wtt 01/05/2010
4/7 wtt 08/05/2010
3/6 wtt 15/05/2010
2/5 wtt 22/05/2010
1/4 wtt 29/05/2010
*/3 wtt 05/06/2010
2 wtt 12/06/2010
1 wtt 19/06/2010
* wtt 26/06/2010

Ok I'm 75.3kg this morning.

Where you going in 7 wks again?

Well i went to WW place this morning (it;s one on one) and they we fully booked. Didn't even think about that?!! So I have made an appt for next Thurs night.

I have just been doing the round with posts and it's just dawned on me that I have done 5 days of WW pretty good. First 2 days were over anywhere from 3 - 4 pts, then two days 1 pt over and then yesterday bang on 21. (22 I am allowed but aiming to do under like a point or two just to make sure I am on track and loosing)

As of today but definitely on Monday (wk 2) I will be aiming for 18 - 20pts a day as I want to FAST START and kick some serious lbs to the kerb!

I have eaten 7.5pt so far and might do 22 today (my official daily limit) as we are going out to watch some comedy and that might/will.. involve a glass of wine and dinner out (will aim for a vege option or a salad).

Very pleased i have nearly done a week. I started at 76.1 last Monday and currently I'm 75.3.

Bren
X

7/10wtt 17/04/2010 Alex: 178.2 :-( Bren: 165.6 (75.3kg)
6/9 wtt 24/04/2010
5/8 wtt 01/05/2010
4/7 wtt 08/05/2010
3/6 wtt 15/05/2010
2/5 wtt 22/05/2010
1/4 wtt 29/05/2010
*/3 wtt 05/06/2010
2 wtt 12/06/2010
1 wtt 19/06/2010
* wtt 26/06/2010

why 7 weeks? well I'm going to a horsey event and the last 3 years its been scorching, I want to wear a halter neck top and not feel conscious.
lol if I weigh then what you weigh now I would be estatic!

(22 I am allowed but aiming to do under like a point or two just to make sure I am on track and loosing)

The points are designed for you to have your full amount and result in loss, unless you are going to use those points at another time (ie I do with booze :D) I'd recommend trying to have the 22 a day.

Back