Sunday....perhaps time for a new diary?

Well as for WI day, I started last Monday so this morning is 1 week. Officially down 600gm.

So 75.5kg from 76.1. Went up a little because TOM started yesterday. Still a loss is a loss, so it's a Monday for me then.
8/11 wtt 12/04/2010 Bren: 76.1kg
7/10wtt 17-19/04/2010 Alex: 178.2 :-( Bren: 75.5kg
6/9 wtt 24/04/2010
5/8 wtt 01/05/2010
4/7 wtt 08/05/2010
3/6 wtt 15/05/2010
2/5 wtt 22/05/2010
1/4 wtt 29/05/2010
*/3 wtt 05/06/2010
2 wtt 12/06/2010
1 wtt 19/06/2010
* wtt 26/06/2010

Just updating our stats :)

I was really good with point yesterday, bang on. Did findit hard to resist snacking.!

Busy day today , won't be home from parent teacher night until 10pm!

Having had such a good day yesterday, I really want to WI in this morning. Problem is TOM and I did promise only to jump on the scales once a week..... OK I will resist.

yes bren, we will resist & stay away from the scales. have had a crap day today both food and exercise, will make a concerted effort tomorow!

Well a full on day for me, just got home at 9.45pm from parent teacher interviews. I also squeezed in the gym at school for 40 mins this afternoon before they started.

Having had 2 days of good food I am very tempted with the scales, although on Thursday night I will be weighing in with official WW consultant so I might get an inkling from that. However it's TOM. Using the WW consultant will make me more accountable but I feel that I will only take the Monday WI at home on my scales as official.

As for you missy, fresh start and all today. Just aim for better than yesterday and then better the day after. By that stage you will be on track again. Lots of water!

Bren
XX

Just worked out that I would like to loose 800gm a week for the next 10 weeks. No less than 600gm at a minimum.

I dont want to crash diet this time. Have to keep the faith with WW and remember that providing I stick with it, the weight will fly away to a long distant land, far, far away!

Bren
X

Hi Bren,
Had a much better day today...although not brilliant...i'm just trying to cut down slowly dont want to crash diet and end up binging.

Let me know how you get on with the ww consultant...i'll stick to saturday.

Well I might have to cancel as something has come up...

Very stressed and busy with work etc and surprisingly still been really good. Day 3 now at 21 points!

Well done Bren. x

Very tempted to jump on the scales and have a look but I wont until Monday...

I'm not sure if I can make it to my WW consult tomorrow due to something that has come up so I might try and reschedule for Friday at another centre near my work??? Semi want to be weighed and semi dont want to, as it's not my official WI, that's at home on a Monday. Just feel that going to a consultant will help to keep me in line.

I am nervous as to whether I have lost anything? I have been sticking to my 21 points for the past 3 days and I am in the zone, fingers crossed. I am very stressed with house hunting business and alot on at work.

X

Alex and Linz thanks for dropping in on me recently it's helped my focus heaps. Love you both! xx

Ahh bless you Bren. thats what we're here for to support each other x

Today ive had porridge for breakfast.
I've got bean sprout stirfry and fruit salad for lunch.
then I'm going straight to the stables from work (the detour to home is whats ruining my dieting efforts) to ride the horses, and im taking a ham sandwhich with me, so I dont get tempted to stop at the shop on the way .

A

Alex, sounds like a good strategy. And you have to keep busy. I use gum in the afternoon on the way home to distract from the sugar cravings!

Have a great day hun xx

Thanks just got home and haven't had my sandwhich! will have that now and maybe a ww dessert in an hour or so, and as long as I dont have anything else before bed i will have done today on 1200 cals!!!

Well done on the pointage and not having a cheeky WI :)

THANKS, PUGGS!

Alex well done on a great day, 1200 is a good limit. Bet you enjoyed that sandwich and feel damn proud of yourself.

Another good day for my point wise. Although I am very stressed with things and forgot my lunch, left it in the fridge. Luckily I had put my snacks in my bag the night before. I've got 9 points left.

x

Definitely not going hungry, I picked a little probably about 5 pts worth.

I have absolutely fabulous news........................

WE BOUGHT A HOUSE!!!!!!!!

it's gorgeous, 5 bed, 2 bath, 2 toilets, and a very big block. It's on a hill and has beautiful views. Very very relieved, now I just have to find a place to live for 2 months!??

Off to bed as I'm extremely tired.

Bren
X

Definitely not going hungry, I picked a little probably about 5 pts worth.

I have absolutely fabulous news........................

WE BOUGHT A HOUSE!!!!!!!!

it's gorgeous, 5 bed, 2 bath, 2 toilets, and a very big block. It's on a hill and has beautiful views. Very very relieved, now I just have to find a place to live for 2 months!??

Off to bed as I'm extremely tired.

Bren
X

Great news about the house Bren, is this the one you had your heart set on???? I hope it is for your sake. If not, well it sounds amzing anyway!

ended up having 50 more cals yesterday (a hot chocolate before bed) so that put yesterday to 1250.

I'm on about the same today (1200) and only a couple of hours before bed, so I'm hoping I'll be ok. also done 1hr exercise today.

It's absolutely gorgeous I will post a link perhaps later! Yes it was the one I had my heart set on, I'm still in shock that we got it!

And thanks.

Linz how are you getting on, back into things by the look of you April loss.

Alex, you have eased yourself back into a routine rather quickly, good for you! And the exercise well done, that would have cancelled out you Hot Choc easily. You have just reminded me to buy some WW hot choc, completely forgot about that stuff.

I have only 2 more sleep until WI. Alex yours is tomorrow yeah? It's exciting this week with our efforts, i'm hoping for great results for all of us.

Bren
X

Back