Sunday....perhaps time for a new diary?

todays food, so far, in cals
2x organic yogurt 236
wheetos bar 88
ww soup 74
bread bun 135
ww almond slice 95

Well, I am trying to do 20pts as a sort of fast start Puggso, for a week because I cannot do 18, and then up to my 22.

I've just got home from comedy and I had teryaki salmon with salad and 1/3 cup of cooked rice. 1/2 a small bag of pretzels and 2 wines. So that's about 11pts I reckon plus my 13 pts from earlier (prior post didn't include lunch). So that's over my 22 just, but I have been for an hour walk this morning and 30 mins this afternoon at the gym. I dont count my exercise points as you dont have to and I like to know that if I want a glass of wine on the weekend or two that these during the week will cover it.

Horsey event and your goal seem doable, some serious commitment but doable. What would you settle for if not 165 ish lbs??

Im just drinking a hot white tea before I brush my teeth and head for bed!

Bren
X

Alex you day looks healthy so far, what is the time over there? 12/1 pm??

167 probably!!! lol
just went for a walk into town......went to try on a dress and the fitting room person said (in a patronising tone) "good luck!" so i retorted with 'what does that mean, i'm too fat for this dress?' I just got a smirk back.
now i am determined, i am not having people looking at me and thinking things like that. I will be thin!

its 3.45pm and glorious sunshine!

What a little.... b....! Well you know what I want to say. How dare she. I am motivated for you just to rub her nose in it.

We are going to do this Alex. You need to wear a halter neck top and I need to wear a bikini. Onwards and downwards.

Must say I dont feel guilty having eaten dinner out. Although I will be going to bed on a full stomach..., not ideal but, it feels good to know that I have stuck within my points.

Bren
x

How far is the walk into town... in minutes, as we do kilometres over here in OZ.

a 15mins drive....then about 10 mins walk from the car park....but i did other stuff like the supermarket run and rode both horses this morning so I feel ive at least been active even if i haven't done a 'workout'. think i might buy the 30 day shred dvs, looks scary but good

the attendant was a boy!!!

Well I have worked out if I can loose 5 weeks at 2lbs and then 2 weeks at 1.5lbs and 2 weeks at 1lb I can reach my goal. Some on Monday I need to WI, will be 1 week, I started at 76.1 I need to be 75.2. Fingers crossed. Lots of water tomorrow and exercise!

You sound like you have done enough exercise today, and that dvd sounds like some serious sweating to be had. lol..!

Babe I am off to bed it's 1am and I am tired. Have a great day!

xx

A boy!...... Cheeky little ---k! How dare he!!

A busy day today of really just hanging out with hubby.

I had breakfast; scrambled eggs with smoked salmon, a little feta on the side and 1 slice of bread - 7.5

snack 2 coffees and half a protein cookie - 2.5

Dinner.... well... that was out at a turkish restaurant; half an turkish bread roll (2.5pt), two cabbage rolls filled with rice (4pt), 1 falafel and tabouli (2pt) and half a cheese and spinach borek (3pt).

Thats 21pts! So 1 under my daily 22 and 1 over my 20pt attempt of Fast Start, not bad. I am now just going to go to the gym for 45 mins. Need to guzzle some water too, only had about 750 ml today!...?

Tomorrow morning is my 1 week WI. Do I weigh or not?? I can feel TOM which is due tomorrow, never a good WI. Tummy is feeling very bloated already. Thinking about the treadmill and run/walking in 1 min/30sec intervals for 25 mins tonight and then some leg weights?

Bren
X

hi bren,

are you having a mon and a sat weigh in then??? I'm just going to stick to saturdays - although i dont know how i will do in terms of not weighing everyday!

I rode this morning (just 1 horse, not both) and then went for traditional sunday dinner at the local carvery. think I went overboard on the roast potatoes (4!) but i didnt have starter or pudding.

other than that ive had about 350 cals today. got a fruit salad made up in the fridge in case i get peckish....or ive got some pureed fruit lollies @ 97 cals each in the freezer.

back to work tomorrow :-(

Well as for WI day, I started last Monday so this morning is 1 week. Officially down 600gm.

So 75.5kg from 76.1. Went up a little because TOM started yesterday. Still a loss is a loss, so it's a Monday for me then.

Well done Bren... I'm a monday weigher too.... just several hours after you. You ok chick?? x

At least u avoided starters and the pudding 4 potatoes are easier to burn off! Xx

Hey Linz, I'm good. Giving WW a good crack over the next few weeks and also going to have 1 or 2 days of Cohens food days, without religious weighing of everything. I notice you are going well too.

10 weeks until our holiday to Penang and I figure if I loose 800gm a week that's 8kgs! This would be perfect!!!!

Bren
x

I find it amusing I get your Monday WI results on a Sunday.

It's the little things that keep me going :p

Well done on the loss :)

Hey Linz, I'm good. Giving WW a good crack over the next few weeks and also going to have 1 or 2 days of Cohens food days, without religious weighing of everything. I notice you are going well too.

10 weeks until our holiday to Penang and I figure if I loose 800gm a week that's 8kgs! This would be perfect!!!!

Bren
x

I still throw in some Cohens every now & again...

You'll do your weightloss for your hols... I know you will. xx

Glad our Ozzie differences amuse u! Xx

Thanks, I really hope to get there this time. Still not my ultimate goal but it's not too far off. Will tackle the holiday gain and the remainder of the kilos before end of sept.

Had a great day food wise! Will post more later.

Alex how's your day looking?

Back