Sunday....perhaps time for a new diary?

It was meant to be then Bren!

Yes back on track thanks hun... although am taking alot of vit c this week as I have a horrible head cold & the citric acid in it stalls me but better to get well. x

It's absolutely gorgeous I will post a link perhaps later! Yes it was the one I had my heart set on, I'm still in shock that we got it!

And thanks.

Linz how are you getting on, back into things by the look of you April loss.

Alex, you have eased yourself back into a routine rather quickly, good for you! And the exercise well done, that would have cancelled out you Hot Choc easily. You have just reminded me to buy some WW hot choc, completely forgot about that stuff.

I have only 2 more sleep until WI. Alex yours is tomorrow yeah? It's exciting this week with our efforts, i'm hoping for great results for all of us.

Bren
X

Had lunch out today at work but still had a good day. weigh in tomorow!

ok bren so i'm 1.8lb down, not as much as i'd hoped but better than sts

8/11 wtt 12/04/2010 Bren: 76.1kg
7/10wtt 17-19/04/2010 Alex: 178.2 :-( Bren: 75.5kg
6/9 wtt 24/04/2010 Alex: 176.4 Bren:
5/8 wtt 01/05/2010
4/7 wtt 08/05/2010
3/6 wtt 15/05/2010
2/5 wtt 22/05/2010
1/4 wtt 29/05/2010
*/3 wtt 05/06/2010
2 wtt 12/06/2010
1 wtt 19/06/2010
* wtt 26/06/2010

Alex, well done, a loss is a loss babe. It's good to have a goal to strive for that's what keeps up motivated. Much better to have lost some weight before your event than none at all. Hey but really, your can still achieve your goal. I'm hoping to loose 1.8lbs per week. That will mean 18lbs in 10 weeks for me. This week, tomorrow, I need to have lost 2.2lbs to be on target for this.

Nervous to say the least and very tempted, but proud I have not even snuck a peak at the scales since my last WI.

Bren
x

Well from today (sunday) I am setting myself a 5 day challenge - 1200 calories a day. I've got a night out on friday so thats friday out the window diet wise, so saturday might be a heavy day. so in terms of weighing in, I will record friday and saturday (pre and post alcohol) ......it will be interesting to see how different the scales are

Good on you girl, the 5 day challenge sounds good! very achievable and may I ask what is the occasion on Friday night?

Well I went away for the weekend, unexpectedly, and drank some wine and ate a little more food, but limited my portion sizes. I haven't weighed and went to the gym this afternoon and it looks like a loss! I will weigh in the morning.... still nervous and actually wish I didn't sneak a peek today as what if it's a gain all of a sudden!?

Aiming for a 1kg loss and then that puts me a an average of 800gm loss each week. I worked out over 10 weeks this will be 8kg/17.6lbs, PERFECT!

Bren
X

I am feeling doubtful about tomorrow as I feel bloated now from dinner. However I have only had breakfast this morning at the hotel and that was 8pts. Then a coffee and shared slice 4pts then dinner was potato and (2pt)salad with sour cream and sweet chilli sauce all up 5.5. I have picked a little since the gym so 3pts.

Thats a total of 20.5 not including my exercise points. So technically should be okay. I am going to iron clothes for tomorrow and go to bed with some marking, to distract me. Also some sit ups.

My aim for this week will be 2ltrs of water a day, no eating after 7.30pm and 100 sit ups everyday!

Bren
x

Friday night is a night out with some people from work - so especially dont want to look F-A-T

Well the scales say only a very small loss of 400gm, basically 1lb. Thinking the wine and food (richness) has caught up with the scales after the weekend.

So 75.1kg I am. Lots of water today and let's see if things sort themselves out.

Still at least it's a loss.

Thanks, Linz! Xx

think I might do 20pts this week just to kick start, I'm currently on 21. Even thinking about eating mainly cohens foods.

Yeah never fails. Did half of cohens and then staying within pts a dinner out.

Going to have a more cohens day tomorrow. Yoghurt, Tuna salad, 2 fruits and curry tofu vege with a muesli bar and hot choc as extras.

Probably within pts today with my canneloni dinner out.

No gym today or tomorrow as very busy with work. Hubby finally saw our new house tonight, even though I had already bought it! LOL. He loved it!

Food tomorrow will be;
plain yoghurt and blueberries 2
kiwi 1.5
apple 1
4 crackers (spread throughout the day) 1
tuna 1.5
light muesli bar 1.5
light hot choc 1
coffee 1.5
grapes 1
vege tofu curry and diet lemonade 3

That's 15 points for the day and mainly cohen's food groups (an old diet of mine) as I feel healthier when eating this way. Some things like the muesli bar and grapes and hot choc a not permitted but as I am combining it with WW no probs!

Bren
X

8/11 wtt 12/04/2010 Bren: 76.1kg
7/10wtt 17-19/04/2010 Alex: 178.2 :-( Bren: 75.5kg
6/9 wtt 24/04/2010 Alex: 176.4 Bren: 75.1kg
5/8 wtt 01/05/2010
4/7 wtt 08/05/2010
3/6 wtt 15/05/2010
2/5 wtt 22/05/2010
1/4 wtt 29/05/2010
*/3 wtt 05/06/2010
2 wtt 12/06/2010
1 wtt 19/06/2010
* wtt 26/06/2010

just updating our list Bren, its nice seeing our numbers go down

We are Linz, it's going great guns. As far as I am concerned so long as they are going down.

today was;
yoghurt and blueberries (plain and then added frozen berries)
muesli bar
kiwi fruit
fruit toast (1 big slice)(not cohen's but felt like something hot)
grapes
hot choc
diet coke
1.25ltrs of water
tofu curry (no rice)
little piece of mozzarella cheese
5 crackers

Dont yell at me Puggs.... but scales , yes I jumped on them, said the same as WI but at night time. So a positive indication that I have lost a little and the weekend away with rich foods should have settled.

Aiming for another majority of Cohen's based foods; yoghurt, kiwi, apple, tofu and salad, crackers tomorrow. Already feel better for it at the end of the first day for eating these foods.

Alex, how are you travelling hun? Are you really busy with work?

Bren
X

Yeah i'm busy busy at the moment- going to be a bit heckick over the next two weeks - living out of hotels etc and away from the horses :-( will make effort saturday and give you a decent update xxx keep up the good work x

ANOTHER DAY DOWN. I have eaten pretty good with mostly yoghurt, tofu curry (lunch and dinner yummo!, will have a change tomorrow)

Sorry.... sneeky look this arvo and good news it's going downwards!

xx

Back