Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

well done guys on your losses this week! i'm down 1lb.. was hoping for more... oh well

Well done everyone on your losses this week! Welcome MagicMummy fantastic first week loss and well done on your 4 and 1/2 and new sticker Babysham.

Lost 1 and 1/2 lbs this week - am a little disappointed. I know I shouldn't cos have been stuck at home in the house all week (came down with shingles) and wasn't allowed to exercise and found it very difficult and out of my comfort zone. Am 2 and 1/2 lbs away from my 2 stone badge and will be going for it next week.

Not looking forward to tomorrow fingers crossed! I have a feeling am going to be disappointed! No exercise still this week and am feeling bloated. Can't wait to get back on the exercise next week. See u all tomorrow - hope you all had a better week than me.

How was the weigh in Sarah? Got my fingers crossed for you hun x

-2lb this week :D

week from hell and fully accepted the likelihood of a gain, but thankfully lost 3lb! woo hoo!

Good losses all round! Well done everyone!!

Am very happy with another 1.5lbs off this week - not the 2.5lb to take me to my 2 stone mark but I will do it next week am determined! Back to exercise this week had a good hour workout this morning.

Slow and steady wins the race.

well done sarah j

Was shocked when I jumped on this morning - 4lbs off :D :D :D :D Got myself a nice shiney new sticker :D :D (can u tell I'm a tiny bit chuffed??)

Lost a pound this week, and am tantalisingly close to my first stone now! Had hoped for a better loss, but I had a tough day on Tuesday with chocolate and wine and pudding...

Am aiming for a big loss next week, I'm going to up my water intake and walk more regularly.

well done guys on this weeks loss

another good week for me 5.5lbs off!

Wow losses all round again this week and some really good ones too! Well done Whyd on a great loss and you too Babysham on your 4lb loss and another milestone.

-2lbs for me this week - also very happy cos reached my 2 stone mark plus an extra lb! woop woop!

congrats on the 2 stone mark! well deserved!

lol this is turning out to be a sucess thread! Well done guys.... 3 days til weigh in - tryin not to peek....

Sarah uve done fab - especily considering ur circumstances! 5.5 in a week is great why d! This week Honey - u can do it! x

Woo hoo! Lost 5.5 lbs this week, taking me up to 19 lbs. Am absolutely delighted, because althought I stuck to SW to the letter, I ate loads and loads, and worried a bit that I was eating too much. I am so pleased.

Good luck to all my fellow Sunday weighers! I love weighing on a Sunday, it keeps me on the straight and narrow on Friday and Saturday nights for sure!

Honey, that is a fantastic weight loss - well done!!

Can I join in as I weigh in on a Sunday - I am doing Body Optimise, and I started on a Sunday so have kept my weigh in on that day. Stops me going overboard on a Saturday when I know I've got to weigh in the next morning.

I weigh in Kgs and have lost 0.8, which is about 1.75 pounds. It was looking like being more than that but it's coincided with my monthly weight gain, so I am hoping for a really good week next week!

How's everyone else?

An STS for me this week, but to be honest i was expecting as much.

well done to those that lost tho!

Sparky 67, well done on your losses - i too weigh in Kg using the bodyoptimise site and get the stickers for every 3 kilos etc, but i've noticed that on here those stickers actually represent weight loss per stone. so it looks, at a passing glance, as though you've lost 6 stone rather than kilo, lol

Well done Honey amazing loss this week!

Another 2lbs off for me this week! Am very pleased with myself. Not having massive losses but its coming off steady and am making progress which is starting to show.

Back