Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

blue*smartie said:
I stayed the same :rolleyes: I am just coming out of * week though, and I did manage to resist the usual cravings - so my theory is I should get a nice loss next week if I keep it up :D

Oooooh , that answer appeared like magic. That happened to me- well I STS the week before * and then Sunday gone a 1lb loss- so :fingerscrossed: for you too.

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Meant to also say that I had a NSV - my work trousers that I had on today kept falling down ( well not literally or that may have killed a few patients - lol) . But I gad to keep tugging ;)

Kx

Thanks Kwise :D I must admit that there is still a little part of me that wants the 3/4lb losses that I was getting when I first started. But now its more of a 'ah well never mind' kind of thing - its going thats all that matters at the end of the day :)

Meant to also say that I had a NSV - my work trousers that I had on today kept falling down ( well not literally or that may have killed a few patients - lol) . But I gad to keep tugging ;)

:eek: Killed patients!!! What are they made of, steel? :p

blue*smartie said:
:eek: Killed patients!!! What are they made of, steel? :p

Hey , now there's an idea - carrying a weight if steel trousers around nay make the weight come off faster ???

Kx

hahaha Kwise you'd also get a good workout lugging those steel trousers around

I put on 1lbs today even though i was 100% this week - i put on the blame on my star week starting yesterday. Ahh well i deserve a bigger loss next week then in theory :D

Sum said:
hahaha Kwise you'd also get a good workout lugging those steel trousers around

I put on 1lbs today even though i was 100% this week - i put on the blame on my star week starting yesterday. Ahh well i deserve a bigger loss next week then in theory :D

Sum said:
I had my weigh in today but have put on 1lb even though i have had a 100% week. But as its my * week i'm putting the blame on that :D So here's to having a better loss next week - Good Luck to everyone else too :D Xx

So as well as being Sunday weighers- are we all syncing our * too ( Why_d the exception of course ;) )

Kx

hahaha! Thats brillaint Kwise - So we're all due for a big loss next week then :D (Why_d too even though he dones't have * weeks ;))

Why_d may be synchronising with the rest of the Sunday weighers, you never know. I think he had a gain this week so maybe he is ?????

Well done on your STS Smartie - a STS is fine in the grand scheme of 5 stone :). However I'm a bit shocked that you and Sum are not entirely in synch this week. What happened ????

Sum - Never mind. You know how things go. It will come off next week and you have been so good recently that all that effort will show up eventually. You are doing great no matter what temptations are put in your way so just keep it up and we will be celebrating with you next week.

Gail x

Hey guys :) it's slightly cold this morning.. Brrr...

Should I expect a gain or sts this week because it's TOTM for me? What have others been like?

Well done Smartie and Sum on your good weeks eating, even though it was not reflected on the scales. You will get your rewards next week I'm sure :D (I wont be synching into your mooncup week thanks to the miracle of Cerazette...hurrah!)

Morning Roziee - I think you burn more calories when you're cold...every cloud :)

Still 100% this week and am enjoying it. I'm losing weight by eating curry?! :clap:

Still 100% :D I knew Mum being here would help :)

This morning I've had 2 weetabix with about 2/3 of my HEa (actually measured it... thats a lot of milk!) with a big bowl of fruit and a mullerlight on top :D

I hope everyone else is having as good a week as I am so far :)

elb4160 said:
Still 100% :D I knew Mum being here would help :)

This morning I've had 2 weetabix with about 2/3 of my HEa (actually measured it... thats a lot of milk!) with a big bowl of fruit and a mullerlight on top :D

I hope everyone else is having as good a week as I am so far :)

Well done !! I have been following your posts here and dinner tonight, and your 100% seems to be going well- :fingerscrossed: for Sunday

Kx

silly sausage said:
Well done Smartie and Sum on your good weeks eating, even though it was not reflected on the scales. You will get your rewards next week I'm sure :D (I wont be synching into your mooncup week thanks to the miracle of Cerazette...hurrah!)

Morning Roziee - I think you burn more calories when you're cold...every cloud :)

Still 100% this week and am enjoying it. I'm losing weight by eating curry?! :clap:

What type of drug is Cerazette??
And lol to mooncup- I have never heard that expression before ;)

Roziee - if you run around you will heat up and lose weight ;)

Kx

What type of drug is Cerazette??
And lol to mooncup- I have never heard that expression before ;)

Roziee - if you run around you will heat up and lose weight ;)

Kx

It is a progesterone only mini pill. My lady week used to be so bad...you don't wanna know. The meds that helped made me too sleepy to function. Couldn't get a mirena so got cerazette and it is great. Have you googled mooncups...eeewww mental!

Why_D - Sorry about this thread's tangent. The whoremoans are rife on the thread this week :crazy:

Well done Emma! What is it about your mum being there that inspires and motivates you so much? It's fab whatever it is :D

Well another day 100%! :D So pleased with myself!

I think it helps with my mum being here because I'm more motivated to cook, my OH isnt usually that bothered and doesnt really like to try new things, but my mum appreciates it more so it motivates me to make new things :D

Well Done for being 100% Emma - You're doing really well :D

Umm well my 100% days kinda went out the window today, but i don't mind as i enjoyed myself (Had a dvd day with my friend so lots of chocolates and a hot cross bun lol :p) Will get back on the SW wagon tomorrow evening/friday as i have a trip to pizza hut tomorrow lol Since i've been so bad i will gracefully accept a gain this week :rolleyes:

I used to take cerazette, I loved it. Except I love the implant more cause I don't have to remember to do anything!

I haven't been good at all this week. :( *hides back under a pile of coats*

silly sausage said:
It is a progesterone only mini pill. My lady week used to be so bad...you don't wanna know. The meds that helped made me too sleepy to function. Couldn't get a mirena so got cerazette and it is great. Have you googled mooncups...eeewww mental!

Why_D - Sorry about this thread's tangent. The whoremoans are rife on the thread this week :crazy:

Well done Emma! What is it about your mum being there that inspires and motivates you so much? It's fab whatever it is :D

OIC!!
I had a mirena- biggest mistake of my life!!!
Will google mooncups later
Kx

Back