Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha. PMSL :)

Thanks Smartie, Ozzie and Sausage for yet again making me roll about laughing !

I am sure that pitta crisps are not food abuse because they are counted. So you 'can't' have too many of them because you will run out of syns/HExs or both eventually.

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

lol Wow Smartie, Moz and Sausgae i agree with everyone - you guys make me laugh so much

Ohh i like the look of those Pitta crisps - thatnks for the idea sausage i might try them :p And i agree with what everyone has said about it not being food abuse as we have to syn or use a HEB for the pitta bread :D

Is anybody around - I am sitting waiting for 30 mins with hair dye sat on my head (well.Der!! )

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Never mind :(

Kx

I'm here too now Kwise - How did the hair dying go?

Roziee said:
I'm here!

Sum said:
I'm here too now Kwise - How did the hair dying go?

And I thought to myself- how sad dying my hair on a Friday night- they must all be out on the raz!!

It's very red!!!

Kx

Roziee said:
We're trying to find a movie to watch on sky movies... Nothing exciting is on..

There never is Sky is cr**- lol.

Watching Frank Skinner and contemplating bed mmmmmmmm

Kx

You're right there Kwise..

We bought a big box of strawberries from asda for 4 quid! Bargain! I'll post a pic later on.. Hope they're sweet..

And I thought to myself- how sad dying my hair on a Friday night- they must all be out on the raz!!

It's very red!!!

Kx

Hahaha thats not sad at all as i was watching Bones which is the highlight of my night :p lol I'm sure Smartie is watching sometime on the Tv too so have equally exciting Friday nights ;) :p

Ohhh? Red is good!

Edit: Ooohh the strawberries sound nice roziee - I brought the same from ASDA today too :p

Sum said:
Hahaha thats not sad at all as i was watching Bones which is the highlight of my night :p lol I'm sure Smartie is watching sometime on the Tv too so have equally exciting Friday nights ;) :p

Ohhh? Red is good!

Edit: Ooohh the strawberries sound nice roziee - I brought the same from ASDA today too :p

I bought 2 punnets of strawberries for £3 I think at Tesco. Hope they are nicer than the last tasteless lot- lol.

Sum - I used a mousse dye one. G
Have been using John Freda, but got a different one as on offer- it's a dark colour with a red tinge if that makes sense?? My hair is v. Dark naturally- but Im starting to notice a few greys - aaarrgghh

Kx

I bought 2 punnets of strawberries for £3 I think at Tesco. Hope they are nicer than the last tasteless lot- lol.

Sum - I used a mousse dye one. G
Have been using John Freda, but got a different one as on offer- it's a dark colour with a red tinge if that makes sense?? My hair is v. Dark naturally- but Im starting to notice a few greys - aaarrgghh

Kx

The only shop i would not recommened buying strawberries at is Morrisons. I brought a punnets of strawberries from there once and they went off/grew mold within a day :eek: Never again!

Ohh a new colour to go along with the 'new' sexy figure then Kwise! I'm sure it looks lovely :D The little red tinge in hair colours looks really nice - Smartie done hers in a similar colour for graduation and it looked lovely - so i'm sure you're hair is looking just as amazing :D

Roziee said:
I'm 26 in a week and I have 2 White hair! Eek...

A mere babe - I am slightly over a decade older - hitting the big 4-0 next year - OMG !!
Kx

Happy Birthday for next week hun. I think I was working on my wedding plans at 26 lol

Sum said:
The only shop i would not recommened buying strawberries at is Morrisons. I brought a punnets of strawberries from there once and they went off/grew mold within a day :eek: Never again!

Ohh a new colour to go along with the 'new' sexy figure then Kwise! I'm sure it looks lovely :D The little red tinge in hair colours looks really nice - Smartie done hers in a similar colour for graduation and it looked lovely - so i'm sure you're hair is looking just as amazing :D

That sounds good!! Maybe a new cut too?? Although DH and my ickle girl like my hair long .

Sum - is that you in your avatar ( a little less blue of course)??

I'm 26 in a week and I have 2 White hair! Eek...

lol my mum is always telling me that an old wives tale is that getting white hair at a young agre represents your mothers love for you :p

Happy birthday in advance :D You got anything planned for your birthday celebration then?

Kwise1 said:
A mere babe - I am slightly over a decade older - hitting the big 4-0 next year - OMG !!
Kx

Happy Birthday for next week hun. I think I was working on my wedding plans at 26 lol

I got married young.. 23 :) 40 isn't old!!!

Sum said:
lol my mum is always telling me that an old wives tale is that getting white hair at a young agre represents your mothers love for you :p

Happy birthday in advance :D You got anything planned for your birthday celebration then?

Really?.. That's something my mum would say...

Might be going to the lake district over the bank holiday so could be doing that. Or could be going up north to see my family.. That will be nice..

That sounds good!! Maybe a new cut too?? Although DH and my ickle girl like my hair long .

Sum - is that you in your avatar ( a little less blue of course)??

I think you should go with the new haricut to complete the look :D - Maybe leave your hair longish but get some layers (i have no idea what your current hairstyle is like so can't give many recommendations lol)

Yeah thats me in my avataar - except as you said i'm not blue and niether do i have nappy on my head ;) :p

Back