Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Really?.. That's something my mum would say...

Might be going to the lake district over the bank holiday so could be doing that. Or could be going up north to see my family.. That will be nice..

lol our mother's must have mind connection then :p

Both your birthday plans sound nice - Hope you have lots of fun with whatever you decide :D

Sum said:
I think you should go with the new haricut to complete the look :D - Maybe leave your hair longish but get some layers (i have no idea what your current hairstyle is like so can't give many recommendations lol)

Yeah thats me in my avataar - except as you said i'm not blue and niether do i have nappy on my head ;) :p

Lol- a nappy on your head - lol

I have thick, course, wavy hair past my shoulders which I straighten with my ghds until it is shiny straight. I have had so many styles as I get bored with it all the time. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol- a nappy on your head - lol

I have thick, course, wavy hair past my shoulders which I straighten with my ghds until it is shiny straight. I have had so many styles as I get bored with it all the time. Lol

Ooohh i'm jealous! Your hairstyle seems pretty amazing as it is. Have you considered having a graduated bob cut or just a normal bob cut? It might look nice on you :) Well if you do change your hairstyle i'm sure it will look amazing with your red tinged hair colour :D

Yeah thats me in my avataar - except as you said i'm not blue and niether do i have nappy on my head ;) :p

Who are you trying to convince? I watch you every week buying a pack of pampers to complete your 'look' :p

:eek: Reading that, it feels like I have had a head/hair transplant. I am hermetically sealed to my ghd's to tame my thick, curly hair I also dye it with a touch of red :D

:eek: Reading that, it feels like I have had a head/hair transplant. I am hermetically sealed to my ghd's to tame my thick, curly hair I also dye it with a touch of red :D[/QUOTE]

Are you the sister I never knew ??????

Kx

Hello - happy Saturday! Have had a very good week, being on plan. AND, this is the most amazing thing, I went out on a work night out on Thursday that I organised, and drank diet coke all evening. I came home and had a mushroom omelette. I feel so proud of myself, especially when I felt brilliant the next day. It was great, I had loads of fun, didn't NEED the wine or the food, and feel like it was a bit of a breakthrough.

I hope I lose on Sunday, would love to lose a pound or two. My clothes are hanging off me, so I feel like I'm losing weight/size a lot these last four weeks. But it's not all about the scales, although I would like to see a solid loss this week and next before my holiday.

How's everyone's week gone food-wise?

Honey39 said:
Hello - happy Saturday! Have had a very good week, being on plan. AND, this is the most amazing thing, I went out on a work night out on Thursday that I organised, and drank diet coke all evening. I came home and had a mushroom omelette. I feel so proud of myself, especially when I felt brilliant the next day. It was great, I had loads of fun, didn't NEED the wine or the food, and feel like it was a bit of a breakthrough.

I hope I lose on Sunday, would love to lose a pound or two. My clothes are hanging off me, so I feel like I'm losing weight/size a lot these last four weeks. But it's not all about the scales, although I would like to see a solid loss this week and next before my holiday.

That's fantastic. You don't need the wine or naughty food.. You can fun without :) well done- you should be proud of yourself. X

That's fantastic. You don't need the wine or naughty food.. You can fun without :) well done- you should be proud of yourself. X

Awwww thanks Roziee, that's nice of you - and yes, it was a really good lesson for me to see that I can still have lots of fun without booze. The next day was so nice, everyone else suffering, I felt terrific!

Honey39 said:

Well done Honey.

How fantastic when your clothes start having off- it's such a lovely feeling ;)

Have you bought new clothes for your holiday?

I have been 100% since New Year thank goodness, and now it doesn't feel like a diet- that tough part has gone. I had a sneaky peak today and hope it stays for tomorrow as currently it is a 2lb loss, but what with it yo-yo-ing during a week- we will see.

Kx

Still 100% :D
Although I had a sneaky peak today which was a bad idea as I'm currently up on last week... but nevermind! I need to see what the scales actually say tomorrow morning :D I can't believe what a good week I've had this week :D I haven't done as much on the Wii as I should have, but have a big day of housework ahead of me today so that should give me a bit of a work out too!

Good luck to everyone for tomorrow, I hope we've all had a good week this week!
Take care xxxxx

Gained a pound, not surprised, I've been completely off this week. But a friend of mine is going to Zumba tomorrow, and invited me along, I'm quite looking forward to it!
I just need something to wear. I hate showing my upper arms :(

PinkToaster said:
Gained a pound, not surprised, I've been completely off this week. But a friend of mine is going to Zumba tomorrow, and invited me along, I'm quite looking forward to it!
I just need something to wear. I hate showing my upper arms :(

Don't be :( *big hug*

Do you have a half sleeved t shirt? Wear that and go for it! Its only a lb, not 10.. So you will lose it by the end of next week,promise!

:( Sorry about your gain Pinkie, is there a reason why you have been going off the rails this week or is it more diet boredom?

Loads of people do zumba and they all say how great it is, so have fun :) - I really must try it as I need to start upping my exercise levels.

A t-shirt would be fine wouldnt it? I used to be the same about my arms, but I managed to convince myslef that everyone was more paranoid about their own to comment about mine lol

I just seem to have completely lost my mojo. I don't know if it's food boredom or just lack of willpower. I honestly don't know why I do it because I always feel sick when I'm not following SW, because of the rich food that my body isn't used to anymore. I feel good when I'm eating healthily.

Unfortunately it only takes one slip for me to fall off the wagon completely.

I really just need to find my mojo again.

Not really. Work is a bit stressful but I forget it all the second I step out of the building. I did well for about 3 weeks at the beginning of the year, and then something happened to make me fall off the wagon (maybe a meal or a day out, I can't remember) and I just haven't properly climbed back on since.

Hi pink toaster, sorry you feel so low! This is when we have 2 choices

1. Eat junk be unhealthy and out of control and feel crap....

2. Eat well, be in control, be healthier and feel great....

Time to chose! Chose number 2 btw: one day on, fully on board and you will feel fabulous again , you can do it, we believe in you!!!
Xx

Then use that as motivation Hun.. :)

The key to slimming world is organisation. You will be healthy and you will love the way you look..

It doesn't matter that you were off track, what matters is that you take this by the horns now and take each meal at a time and you will lose weight.

I have been over weight my whole life. Both me and my younger sister were born 9 lbs each, she...? She's wonderfully tall and slim, whereas I was over weight my whole life. I was 8 stones at the age of 8, and i remember my teacher asking me to stand on the scales after seeing her weigh in at 8 stones, and i thought.. How can I be the same weight as someone 4 times my age!

I was lucky that i was never taunted by my peers at school,i was the 'fun fat popular agony aunt' girl at school, was blessed with alot of friends, more male than female for most of my years, but i hated everything about my body. I hated and still hate my belly the most.

When i was 20 I loss about 3 stones through the Atkins and just general healthy eating when i was at home one summer from uni.. But when i went back to uni after the summer I put all the weight back on...

Then I met my husband in 2008 and he was everything I wanted in a man: he was kind, funny, incredibly ambitious, hard working and so.. So caring. He understood my battle with weight because he was seriously overweight at one point but he put his mind to it and lost so much weight.. He was a slim jim when I met him. He used to go to the gym 5 times a week, used to eat super healthy meals..but he never judged me for being over weight and was only interested in me being healthy..

:( but then he stopped going to the gym, because of me.. Well i say its me, he says its his own doing.. But i guarantee you if i had been slim he wouldnt have stopped going.. I ate unhealthily so did he.. And since weve been married he's put on 3 stones.. And I blame myself every day for that.

2010 i was constantly I'll from one thing or another: throat infection, kidney infection, fever, generally being tired, always feeling upset, depressed.. I had enough!

Enough of feeling so **** all the time, enough of feeling like the fat friend when we get together, enough of looking at Evans instead of new look. I just had enough.. So 14 march,2011 I joined sw and i have not looked back.

I tell you all this because you should not, for one minute lose hope and faith. It's okay to feel sad for a while but don't let your emotions dictate your eating now Hun. I wasted so many years being fat. Im only 26 and i don't want to be fat at 30.

Make a menu for the week, then make your food shopping list, go get the food and you'll be fine.

We're here if you need us.

I'M here if you need me.

Rozie

Back