Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Naughty girl for having a sneeky peek! *you have been told!! lol*

My name is Sausage and I am a proud sneaky peeker! :p

To confirm my suspicions about rice, I will tonight eat the exact same curry with chips :drool: and analyse the findings.

Butterscotch and Vanilla Clotted Cream fudge! :eek: You temptress...shoooo!!!

Emma - your mum sounds like a gem. You should hide all her shoes and keep her :)

silly sausage said:

To confirm my suspicions about rice, I will tonight eat the exact same curry with chips :drool: and analyse the findings.

Emma - your mum sounds like a gem. You should hide all her shoes and keep her :)

Ha ha ha ha. However I beg to differ on your 'randomised controlled trial' of eating curry and chips tonight to see what happens. I (n=1) eat loads of rice and it never affects my weight at all. However I find the same things happens as you described when I eat pasta. So now what ???!

(A very confused) Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

Another sneaky peeker here, and proud of it :D *buffs badge of honour*

I cant say any food makes me heavier- so where does that leave me :confused:

silly sausage said:

gl12282 said:
Ha ha ha ha. However I beg to differ on your 'randomised controlled trial' of eating curry and chips tonight to see what happens. I (n=1) eat loads of rice and it never affects my weight at all. However I find the same things happens as you described when I eat pasta. So now what ???!

(A very confused) Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

Hellloooooooooo

Well the same thing happens to me when I have SW chips - go figure!!

Well I have been 100% and a 100% sneaky peaker - I can't have my shower and not get on the scales prior to this - I am a sneaky peaker addict for sure.

I love the sound of the fudge Sum- which is 0 SYNS of course- lol

As for SOW award I will vote against I think although when I went to class I had one it and the basket of fruit!! Can we just award ourselves the 1/2 stone , 1 stone etc awards instead- although I can't work out how - oh well

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You're ALL very naughty sneaky peekers! Shame on you! lol

Rayven said:

Is it against the SW law ?? Arrgghhh

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Rayven said:

Ooops. Me too ;)

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

LOL Sausage !!! I don't think I was going to win one anyway ;) Down to you now Smartie...............:)

Sent from my iPhone

lol i don't sneaky peak :p (Well unless i've had a few days over syns/off plan and need to do damage limitation.. but i'm sure thats allowed in the SW rule book somewhere :p) *Adjusts Halo*

Lol thanks guys and ofcourse the fudge is syn free Kwise :rolleyes:

haha Sausage i'm not a temptress - Instead i have to resist all the lovely fudge that stares at me when i got into the kitchen lol

haha Sausage you're posts always make me laugh. Believe me i'm not nudie weigher - I think i would scare away my SW group if i was lol :p

I know this is a odd one but Activia FF yogurts don't agree with me for some reason. I always put on when i've had them (I've tried this theory 3 times and its the same each time) So someone explain that :confused: lol

Last edited:
Oooh Sum, you're after that Nobel prize too aren't you..........!! ;)

Sent from my iPhone

silly sausage said:
I was 100% yesterday but got heavier overnight due to eating rice for my tea. My extensive sneaky peek research shows that this is a trend. It wont stop me eating it though as I like rice and love my rice cooker!

Have a great day all x

Might be a silly question, but is a rice cooker basically... For cooking rice? Lol! It's not just a steam cooker?

I love rice but I'm awful at cooking it. Is it a good purchase?

Hmmmm that is puzzling :confused: Were you dunking fudge in them?

Lol what can i say Gail - I'm a teeny tiny bit competitive and couldn't let you, sausage, Smartie and Kwise have all the fun ;)

Hahaha don't give me such brilliant ideas sausage - I may not be able to resist trying it out ;) :p

haha Sausage you're posts always make me laugh. Believe me i'm not nudie weigher :p

Praise the lord for that Sum - I think I would have to bleach my eyes :D Mind you I was getting worried the other week when you took out you stud earring before getting weighed :p

Yes folks you read that right, Sum did take out her earings before getting weighed - I could understand it if they were Pat Butcher chandeliers (just) but they were incy wincy studs

Shes gonna slap me next time she sees me now :wave_cry:

I still cant think of anything SW foodie wise that affects my weight :confused:

PinkToaster said:
Might be a silly question, but is a rice cooker basically... For cooking rice? Lol! It's not just a steam cooker?

I love rice but I'm awful at cooking it. Is it a good purchase?

rice cookers are amazing. you should invest in one if youre not comfortable in cooking rice.

its not a steam cooker.. ive made chicken pilau rice in them too as well as boiled rice.. made to perfection.

Sorry, Pinkie, I missed your questiom. I just put measured rice and water in it and it cooks the rice perfectly then it automatically switches on to "warm" and keeps the rice warm for hours.

I once stuck pods etc in it and made pilau.

Roziee - do you know the rice/water ratio for wholegrain rice? I tried it in the rice cooker and it was a bit chewy and took ages.

Back