Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Praise the lord for that Sum - I think I would have to bleach my eyes :D Mind you I was getting worried the other week when you took out you stud earring before getting weighed :p

Yes folks you read that right, Sum did take out her earings before getting weighed - I could understand it if they were Pat Butcher chandeliers (just) but they were incy wincy studs

Shes gonna slap me next time she sees me now :wave_cry:

I still cant think of anything SW foodie wise that affects my weight :confused:

Haha in my defense i had had a really bad week and needed all the little extra weight to come off :p As you say Smartie you're luckly i didn't decided my clothes was an unnessacary weight that day :p

ummm you know i can't think of any food that makes you lose or put on either but then again there are many food you can't eat anyway :p I'm sure you'd loose loads if you were to an apple or pepper...

Ah you've got a point there Sum :D

If I eat, apples, peaches, possibly pineapples, peppers (any colour), chillies, fruit pastille sweets (lollies are ok), smokey bacon crisps or eggs I am guaranteed to lose weight

*Accepts Nobel prize graciously*

Don't forget there are certian spices you can't have too

I wont go into all that now, they'll all be reading this thinking I am bit wierd(er) :cool:

I think it's a little late for that now..........................................:p

Gail x

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. PMSL !!!! (wish you could spell 'weird' though :p)

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

lol you guys crack me up! Would put it down to you all being out in the sun too long but I know better!

Another 100% day for me again yesterday and got in a 5k. Off to Zumba to shake my stuff tonight.

Last day at work today until Tuesday - whoop whoop x x

Hi all! Very deep question for you. I am going to a BBQ tonight and they will have grilled haloumi yum yum. I read on here it is 3.5 syns for 28g. Not a heA. So.... Do I not have my heA and have haloumi cheese and syn it but know I have at least cut back somewhere so it is secretly fewer syns or not???

Do you know what I mean??

I've been following the thread and i just wanted to say - you're all insane! And i thought I was weird!! lol

Hi all! Very deep question for you. I am going to a BBQ tonight and they will have grilled haloumi yum yum. I read on here it is 3.5 syns for 28g. Not a heA. So.... Do I not have my heA and have haloumi cheese and syn it but know I have at least cut back somewhere so it is secretly fewer syns or not???

Do you know what I mean??

(Personal belief) I think you should always have at least one HeA a day to help maintain strong bones and a glossy coat. The extra one on green/red is not so essential if you are also eating calcium from non-dairy foods.

I would be tempted to have one HeA then set a limit and flexi syn the haloumi. This way you are still in control and get to eat a decent amount of gawjus haloumi :drool:

Thank you! I shall have my cheese pine apple snack now!!! I wonder if there is any calcium in haloumi?? It is soooo good BBQ ed. Thankfully I can only enjoy 2-3 slices as after that it gets too salty for me :)
Hope you are having a great day! X

1.5 on :sigh: to say I am a bit peed off would be an understatement. 2 weeks of 100% and what do I get? A STS and a gain

Kicks up the bum will be appreciated to try and keep my mojo going as its running out of steam lol

1.5 on :sigh: to say I am a bit peed off would be an understatement. 2 weeks of 100% and what do I get? A STS and a gain

Kicks up the bum will be appreciated to try and keep my mojo going as its running out of steam lol

Oh hun! I'm not surprised you're a bit peeved. *hugs* All i can suggest is upping your water, increasing your superfree.....have you been doing anything differently?
You know this diet is healthy for you, but i think even i'd be wondering why i bother after the two weeks you've had!
*HUGE HUGS*

Back