Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

That sounds amazing Ela ine! Hope you've had a lovely time so far :D

Rozie i hope your week gets better and youir trips out sound lovely. If i remember correctly its also your birthday and so you have to enjoy it. The weight will come off eventually but we can't stop enjoying life because we're on a healthy eating plan :) So don't worry too much if you do get a gain - You'll work it off in no time :D

We have a lovely sunny day here too Kwise! Wow poor you but think of all the body magic you got from gardening :DYou'll do brilliantly tomorrow Kwise and hopefully get to that 10 stone mark.

mmmm the chocolate egg talk is making my mouth water - Well done on having such strong will power to make eggs but not eat them :p

I'm off to the park with my little couins (i say little but they are all 15 years old or older lol..well they sill are younger than me) So hopefully i'm going to get soem body magic out of all the walking and running :D The weather is just soo beautiful at the moment that i'm having fruit salad for breakfast and am planning to have a salad for lunch :D Loves the hot weather as it makes me much more social lol

Hope everyone else is having a lovley weekend too Xx

Last edited:
Kwise1 said:
Another beautiful day Rosie!
Spent yesterday weeding the driveway- suffering today- blister on hand ,scratches on fingers and aching!! And my sneaky peak yesterday was 1lb loss and the scales flashed at the 10 stone mark briefly before flashing back to the 11's . But a sneaky peak today put me back to STS- :fingerscrossed: for tomorrows WI.

Made my famous chocolate solid Easter eggs to take to friends as they are BBQ ing for us. And will be hiding Easter eggs for the kids to find today. Plus I need to make them theirs too . My son wants a large solid egg and my daughter wants a solid bunny. They have chosen their chocolate , so now I need to melt it and pour and set.

Have a lovely day

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

aww no- i feel your pain. i walked so much yesterday and my feet snd legs are aching lol fingers crossed for WI :) x

bbq!!! im going to my mums next week hopefully so it'll be a weekend of lots of bbq food... oooo yummy!!! show us pictures of your chocolate eggs pls! sounds amazing..

Sum said:
That sounds amazing Ela ine! Hope you've had a lovely time so far :D

Rozie i hope your week gets better and youir trips out sound lovely. If i remember correctly its also your birthday and so you have to enjoy it. The weight will come off eventually but we can't stop enjoying life because we're on a healthy eating plan :) So don't worry too much if you do get a gain - You'll work it off in no time :D

We have a lovely sunny day here too Kwise! Wow poor you but think of all the body magic you got from gardening :DYou'll do brilliantly tomorrow Kwise and hopefully get to that 10 stone mark.

mmmm the chocolate egg talk is making my mouth water - Well done on having such strong will power to make eggs but not eat them :p

I'm off to the park with my little couins (i say little but they are all 15 years old or older lol..well they sill are younger than me) So hopefully i'm going to get soem body magic out of all the walking and running :D The weather is just soo beautiful at the moment that i'm having fruit salad for breakfast and am planning to have a salad for lunch :D Loves the hot weather as it makes me much more social lol

Hope everyone else is having a lovley weekend too Xx

hey sum- yeah its on monday :D enjoy your time at the park.. im gonna go for a picnic tomorrow mme thinks.. lots of yummy sw food,sunshine and maybe a book to read in the shade.. oh yum!

Roziee said:
aww no- i feel your pain. i walked so much yesterday and my feet snd legs are aching lol fingers crossed for WI :) x

bbq!!! im going to my mums next week hopefully so it'll be a weekend of lots of bbq food... oooo yummy!!! show us pictures of your chocolate eggs pls! sounds amazing..

hey sum- yeah its on monday :D enjoy your time at the park.. im gonna go for a picnic tomorrow mme thinks.. lots of yummy sw food,sunshine and maybe a book to read in the shade.. oh yum!

Here they are Hun- don't sniff too much as I swear it makes you put on weight- lol

Kx

Attachments

• image-2824743496.jpg
    image-2824743496.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 27
Kwise1 said:
Here they are Hun- don't sniff too much as I swear it makes you put on weight- lol

Kx

omg i think i just put on half a stone! they look beautifully delicious..... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Hellooo all! Well I did try to keep up with the going on's in this thread this week, I think I got to about Wednesday and then just gave up haha!
I've had quite a good week again food-wise, not so good relationship-wise with my OH but nevermind!

I'm hoping for a loss tomorrow, I've been good and done a couple of good workouts on the Wii doing tennis and just dance. Yesterday I was doing it for a while (not sure how long exactly) and I got to the point where I literally couldn't do any more! So that's good I reckon :D Plus it was a lot more songs than the last time I couldn't do any more! :D
I'm going to do another work out on it in a bit when my Mum's finished watching Time Team (ugh they bore me!)
I'm having a red day today in the hope that it won't weight me down too much for weigh in tomorrow, I had a sneaky peak this morning and at the moment I'm -2lb from last week.

Is everyone else as glad as I am that the weather's cooling down? We had a load of rain last night and within minutes you could literally feel the change in air temp! It was lovely!

Good luck for tomorrow everyone, take care!
xXx

elb4160 said:
Hellooo all! Well I did try to keep up with the going on's in this thread this week, I think I got to about Wednesday and then just gave up haha!
I've had quite a good week again food-wise, not so good relationship-wise with my OH but nevermind!

I'm hoping for a loss tomorrow, I've been good and done a couple of good workouts on the Wii doing tennis and just dance. Yesterday I was doing it for a while (not sure how long exactly) and I got to the point where I literally couldn't do any more! So that's good I reckon :D Plus it was a lot more songs than the last time I couldn't do any more! :D
I'm going to do another work out on it in a bit when my Mum's finished watching Time Team (ugh they bore me!)
I'm having a red day today in the hope that it won't weight me down too much for weigh in tomorrow, I had a sneaky peak this morning and at the moment I'm -2lb from last week.

Is everyone else as glad as I am that the weather's cooling down? We had a load of rain last night and within minutes you could literally feel the change in air temp! It was lovely!

Good luck for tomorrow everyone, take care!
xXx

Well done you - what rain? What coolness- it's 27 degrees here- way hot!!

Good luck for WI tomorrow - ;)

Kx

Rainy here too and 19 degrees in the living room. Was roasting yesterday so we had a bbq. The food was healthy, but the wine wasn't. I am having a syn free day today to try to limit the damage.

Wow Kwise! You are a true pudding queen. Those eggs look amazing!

elb4160 said:
*waves from manchester* The land of the rain haha

silly sausage said:
Rainy here too and 19 degrees in the living room. Was roasting yesterday so we had a bbq. The food was healthy, but the wine wasn't. I am having a syn free day today to try to limit the damage.

Wow Kwise! You are a true pudding queen. Those eggs look amazing!

Waving back pathetically from darn sarf as the heat has zapped my energy!

I wish I could eat the eggs - lol- then again I would need to gnaw on them slowly .

Now making the kids ones. Put off hunt til mon am so eggs don't melt!

Kx

I am also cooking down south but it is clouding over! Really hoping for rain
!!!

Pretty good week from me. Been cycling at least 30 mins top speed 5 times. Today was 4 hours of manhandling huge 2m long logs into landrover to move them through the wood and then restack: so my arms are weak now ! Lol

Eaten quite a bit, used pretty much all my syns and yesterday included a large mars ice cream and a Chinese. Yum yum
Sneaky peak said half off mid week but now 1 back on. Not overly bothered as my size 14 jeans fit! They did up before but only if I breathe in ;/)

Yesterday we were test driving cars and I had to get in and out of the back of 2 seaters,,, last time it was really hard work and embarrassing, this time i was jack-be-nimble!!!

So, yes, love to lose 2lbs and be under 11 but all is good anyway!

Keep well everyone! X

its been raining in manchester?..wow.. its roasting down south..
Yep we had thunder storms last night! None very close to us but OH said he could hear the thunder from the back door. It wasn't pouring but was a pretty constant stream of actual rain (no pathetic drizzle for once)
According to my PC it's 16 degrees C here where I live. :D

We've got some thunder and fat rain drops going on now but it's been baking hot sunshine all day. (Welsh border)

Coming home in Sheffield we've been hammered - it was bouncing off the ground and there was some flooding in low areas. It's heading North. My garden needed it though I feel sorry for anyone who was having a barby.

Sorry to read your mojo is wobbling Smartie, I'm sure that with a bit of tinkering & tweaking to what you are eating plus if absolutely necessary some jiggling about (otherwise known as exercise) should get you back to your losing ways ... or losing weighs, either works! :p

Man, I hate being gloomy but just wanted to let you all know what is happening here. My m-i-l finally passed away on Wednesday night (Oz time). It's been a grim few days made worse by family squabbling, and all of it totally unnecessary. I was lucky i guess that I didn't have any of that crap to deal with when my own parents passed away. Anyway, to add to all this, OH because of the stress he has been under, had a couple of seizures this morning (he is epileptic) so it was back to calling out ambulances and a stay in the Emergency Department. I'm going to apply for a job there soon (seriously!) I spend so much time there that they might as well pay me!

As you can imagine, food has not been my priority the last couple of weeks and I have not been weighing myself as I didn't want to know!

Thanks for all the kind wishes that have been sent to me during the course of mum's last few weeks, they are very much appreciated.

I'll be back to normal inane service soon, just need to get the next few days out of the way!

Good luck to all at Sunday's weigh in :fingerscrossed:

Hi Ozzie Moz,

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, and the stressful time you and yours are having right now. I hope your husband is feeling better - remember to look after YOU! You're always running around looking after everyone else, make sure that you set aside a little time for 'you' time as well.

((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))

Herefordshire has been gorgeously sunny all day but we did have some thunder and lightening & it chucked it down a little while ago! Still super warm though!

What is the Easter Bunny bringing everyone?

He is bringing me a caramac ice cream bar. I love caramac more than chocolate, but haven't had it since starting sw as it is a bit heavy on the syns. Imagine my happy dance in Farmfoods yesterday when I discovered these bars for 6 syns! :bunnydance:

:eek: I'm drooling over your Easter eggs Kwise - I think i just put on weight looking at them!

Sausage that sounds amazing and the Easter bunny actually brought me something this year :eek: (Haven't recieved an egg in about 4 years) I got Tescos finest dessert Tesco Finest Dessert Egg Truffles but have used up all my syns for the entire week already so will be resisting them :rolleyes:

Back