Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

When the scales are flickering, I will watch carefully until they are at the lower end and then freeze like a statue. I wont even breathe until the display flashes at the end weight :cool:

blue*smartie said:
When the scales are flickering, I will watch carefully until they are at the lower end and then freeze like a statue. I wont even breathe until the display flashes at the end weight :cool:

Hahaha me too!

Hi Roziee - are you weighing today? Sorry, I have a goldfish brain.

I have had a ready-steady-cooking day. Made an amazing sweet potato, chickpea and apricot curry. Made loads so can freeze it. Also a carrot cake (for snacks), a sw quiche (for lunches), a wholemeal loaf (for soldiers and cheese beanos) so I now have LOADS of food and haven't been shopping (except for children food). I think it is just habit that I food shop.

Completed 4km of my mini challenge. Took 10 minutes. Told you I was lazy lol

Well Done susie

And lol you all are making me laugh with you comments - lol as smartie says i take off everything that i possibly can (Not clothes though as it would freak my SW class out :p) including earrings and glasses that probably weigh nothing :p My reasoning is i didn't wear them last week so they are extra weight :rolleyes:

Ohh Well Done sausage that sounds amazing

I have had a ready-steady-cooking day. Made an amazing sweet potato, chickpea and apricot curry. Made loads so can freeze it. Also a carrot cake (for snacks), a sw quiche (for lunches), a wholemeal loaf (for soldiers and cheese beanos) so I now have LOADS of food and haven't been shopping (except for children food). I think it is just habit that I food shop.

Ooooh is the recipe for the carrot cake on here Sausage? I am in the mood for a cake :D

And you have moved more than me today - I have only moved between the computer and various rooms today :rolleyes:

Signed - smartie da sloath :D

I just can't keep up with this thread at all- what with the ways to lose weight-lol

Eg
Have a shower/wash /bath (dirt & sweat is heavy)
Exfoliate - we don't want those dead cells accumulating
Have a shave (or depilate) everywhere !!
Clean teeth (plaque weighs tonnes)
Cut your fingernails and toenails & remove the weighty nail varnish
Pluck eyebrows - each hair is weighty
Blow your nose (be shot of the snot!)
Blow off (methane is heavier than air)
Burp
Have a haircut - a No. 1 should do it
Go naked....... If you can't .........wear a cotton thin nightie
Remove ALL jewellery
Have a wee - squeeze out every drop
Have a No.2

Then breathe in and exhale til you can't anymore and tentatively get on those scales!!!!

LOL

btw- my 1lb came off today ;)

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hahaha Well done for the 1lb off Kwise - Did you follow all the suggestions on that list ;) :p

Sum said:
hahaha Well done for the 1lb off Kwise - Did you follow all the suggestions on that list ;) :p

Haha - maybe it's a list to follow and add to!!!

Kx

silly sausage said:
Hi Roziee - are you weighing today? Sorry, I have a goldfish brain.

Hey ss..

Yes WI for me.. Lost 3.5lbs! :D

Haha - maybe it's a list to follow and add to!!!

Kx

lol i agree - Though i think we've got most of the effective tips pretty much covered in the list already. I don't it possbile for there to be more tips to add to it :p

... And stand on one leg....
ok so i'm as bald as a...........very bald thing, as nekkid as the day i was born, scrubbed red raw from washing/ exfoliating, tummy sucked in, trying not to breathe standing on one leg trying not to fall over when the hubby walks in.........my next line would be what?! lol

Roziee said:
Hey ss..

Yes WI for me.. Lost 3.5lbs! :D

That's fantastic Rozie- well done

Kx

Back