Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Morning Sunday Nutters!
Welcome Steph! Hope you have a fab first week!
Kwise, haven't had a chance to have a peek at your food diary yet, but all i can suggest is maybe upping your super free foods, maybe adding a few more red days, or upping your water intake! You've lost lots already, maybe your body is just adjusting to such a huge loss. Try upping your exercise, even if its just walking a bit more than usual to boost your metabolism?! Got my fingers crossed for you to have a loss this week! xxxxx

Sausage i just ordered a Hula Hoop from Amazon - I hope it helps me to loose some inches and tone up like it has done to you :D I only 6 days to go on level 3 of the 30 day shred :cool:

Hope everyone is having a good day - The suns not shining here today and its rather cloudy. Atleast it means i may get some of my assignment work done lol Xx

Hello my lovely Sunday Weighers. Wow this thread is super busy I can hardly keep up. Logged on to post my results Sunday morning back today and there are about 5 pages of posts! phew getting cramp in my hand from all the mouse scrolling!

I had myself a little treat Sunday night for doing so well but got straight back to it Monday morning - guilt free for once. Spent all day yesterday helping my Mum stain her patio furniture and weeding the garden so am hoping that will have burned some of my naughtiness away.

No sunshine here but started the week off well with lots of fruit and walking. With my bumper loss last week expecting a STS or small loss this week but will be happy either way just plodding along nicely at the moment.

Hope everyone is having a good start to the week. Keep up the good work and think slimming thoughts.

I WANT A HOOP!!! *stamps feet*

What are these hoops? Someone fill me in?

Thanks Silly Sausage decided was about time I took a progress photo - have updated it in my album. Am loving the difference between my start weight photo and this one.

blue*smartie said:
I think that was the same recipe that someone made for taster evening. I shall give it a go, thanks :D

I think I am on 0 loss this month so far Kwise - so dont be dismissive of your pound :p

Have you tried any different day ie instead of green or EE try red? Maybe a success express week?

Sum said:
Hey K i don't have anything to suggest but i didn't want you to think we were ignoring your comment. I read your Food diary daily and don't see anything wrong with it as you do seem to mix up your Red, Green and EE days so all i can suggest is to keep going with it and maybe through in afew more red days so it may limit the pasta/rice you can have on EE and green (even though we're allowed it) as it might help to shock your body into burning the calories and losing weight? Xx

silly sausage said:
Kwise - your food diary looks great to me too. The only thing I might suggest is to record at the bottom how much fluids you are drinking and also any activity/exercise. It will just make you more mindful of such things and you will be able to see the whole picture when you look back at it.

I am heavier now than I was at the start of the month. Not panicking...yet :eek:

Rayven said:
Morning Sunday Nutters!
Welcome Steph! Hope you have a fab first week!
Kwise, haven't had a chance to have a peek at your food diary yet, but all i can suggest is maybe upping your super free foods, maybe adding a few more red days, or upping your water intake! You've lost lots already, maybe your body is just adjusting to such a huge loss. Try upping your exercise, even if its just walking a bit more than usual to boost your metabolism?! Got my fingers crossed for you to have a loss this week! xxxxx

Thankyou - I will do that.

I am not a red day lover for sure- and because I work this becomes difficult - uncle bens, couscous easy for work. Maybe I should try this Friday and weekends ? Worth considering.

Exercise hmmmmmm - non existent I'm afraid ( I love reading about all of yours) I'm afraid I don't do any at all- im also unsure where I would realistically fit it in. I am hoping the weight loss will happen without as every time I have done SW it has been without exercise

Fluids- well I am completely rubbish at this and I know it is one of my failings that I could improve.
I will endeavour to improve this though and record( not sure how though)

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I am really going to give C25K a go!

silly sausage said:
Roziee - how was your quiche?

Erm... It was okay. I ate it- don't think I'll be making it again though.. Disappointed actually because i really wanted to enjoy it.

Ela ine said:
I am really going to give C25K a go!

Go for if girl!!

Kx

I lost 2.5 tonight :D So thats my random gain gone W000t

What was wrong with the quiche Roziee, and what recipe did you follow?

blue*smartie said:

Woohoo Blue Smartie!! Well done you!

What a fantastic loss - keep up the good work

Kx

blue*smartie said:

Congrats bluet!!

I followed the one on the sw website.

150g of cottage cheese, 3 eggs.. And jus some added some veg to it..

150g of cottage cheese? It must have looked like a pancake :eek:

I made mine today using

300g Asda's Good for you onion & chive cottage cheese
3 eggs
Bacon
Mushrooms
Onion
Cheese and tomato on top

Blimey, some traffic here !

I'm sorry but I can't go back pages and pages and pages to comment on everyone's losses/gains however I particularly wanted to say WELL DONE to Sarah (HUGE loss - YAY), Why_d (loss after a couple of gains) and Smartie (loss after a gain), honey (YET another loss :)) and Emma (a second loss I think ??). I'm delighted for you. I know I've missed out LOADS of people and I apologise but I have to go to bed sometime tonight.......!

Hopefully Smurfy twin will post a loss tonight too (unless I missed her post) seeing as Smartie had a loss. I think the two of you are linked in so fingers crossed !

Also, welcome to Steph. You will love it here :)

I have emailed Sparky (thanks for the heads up sausage) so hopefully she will reappear after not too long.

Well, I am posting my gain (as pre-warned last week). + 7lbs. EEEEEEK ! Actually, it was pretty much what I expected as I didn't have a great week last week and then had a fantastic weekend away. As my last big meal away was yesterday lunchtime (7 courses with wine) and then WI this morning, I knew it would be a big one. So, I am feeling ok about it because I anticipated it. I think I wouldn't cope well with an unexpected gain which is one of the reasons that I sneaky peek. So, I am back on plan even if I'm feeling a little anxious. Have had a good day.

Will catch you all during the week.

Gail x

P.S. Ozzie - I am thinking of you all.

Sarah: Looking good in your new avatar :D

:eek: You should have told me before Sausage as i'm only a Smurf and so i need small stuff :p

hahaha Yes Gail i also lost a 1lb too this week - I think you may be on to soemthing with me and smartie sycronising with our losses/gains

Gald to hear that you had such a good time away Gail - Don't worry about that gain as some would probably be water retention and you'll get it off in no time because you are so focused :D

You'll be fine Gail :D I guess after eating 7 courses, (I've never had any more than 3 :rolleyes:) a lot of that gain is going to be the sheer volume of food and some fluid retention.

It'll be gone before you know it :D

Well done Smartie and Sum on your loss! you are both doing so well! Smartie how good does it feel to know you have less than 2 stone to go? Am also under 2 stone to go but I think once I have reached my goal weight I will be setting a new one. When I set this one I don't think I quite expected to get to it so set one a bit higher.

Thanks everyone for the compliments it is keeping me motivated on doing more exercise buying these smaller dresses.

Don't worry about the gain too much Gail - like you said it was expected and I agree with Smartie a lot of that will be fluid retention. Am sure you will be back on track in no time.

Back