Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Hi. I haven't been around for a while but i'm starting to use the site with a vengence so thought I would start joining you guys if that's ok.
Have been back on plan for 2 weeks now and have lost 3lbs this week. I'm really pleased. Hope everyone has a good week

Hi all - am back!

Sorry I missed last week. Had a bad week put on half a pound after STS the week before and was in a negative frame of mind. but I managed to pick myself up by the next day and told myself it wasn't too bad (I think I was retaining water) and decided to go back to basics and was very careful recording syns etc. and.....

it paid off and I lost 4.5lbs this week. Very very happy got to my 2 and half stone and am finally under the 200lb mark I have been aiming for!! woohoo!

Well done to everyone else on your losses some fantastic ones this week and Why d well done on the massive loss last week.

hey hun i weigh in on a sunday xx

abit about me i am cara 28 mum of 6 going it alone, weighing in on a sunday morning..... start weight was 19st 13lb..... week 1 i was 19st 6lb so down 7lb week 2 i had an oops and weighed in at 19st 7lb so plus 1lb this week i was 19st 3lb so i lost 4lb this week so far a total loss of 10lb

Ooops! Better late than never! I lost 4 lbs this week which means I just squeeze into ther next stone category! Yaay!

Well done all the losers and maintainers:happy096: Good post Honey and better luck next week x

Can't believe it is October already. I have printed out one of Brittany's famous Christmas tree motivators and am raring to go!

Well done Sarah - bet u feel amazin for the double achievement!
Why D - last week was a biggest loser type of result - main thing was it didnt go back on, keep logging what ur doing so u are accountable for all those naughties
Silly Sausage - fab result, and Honey, you know where you went wrong so easy to correct! Drink plenty of water and u will see it come off this week
Welcome aboard Cara, and Welcome back Kerry, great starts to both of your journeys x

Well done everyone. Good news on getting into the next stone silly sausage. I am v keen (read desperate !) to lose my next pound to get into the next stone down !! (although I know I'm being impatient because I lost 4 lbs this week - :). I am eating sensibly so I'm sure it will happen in time.

Good luck Cara and well done for your achievement so far.

Gail x

thanx for the welcome girls apprieciate it x, i am also hoping to get into the next stonage this week with any luck.... and heres to never seeing this stonage again lol..... just wish i could wake up so tired had little sleep last night gonna head out for a walk in a bit.

I am sooo close to my next 3kg award AND my 10%, and was on target, but TOTM is due on Sunday, and I am now going in the wrong direction, as expected. I think I need to change my weigh in day! :D

Well done Sarah - bet u feel amazin for the double achievement!
Why D - last week was a biggest loser type of result - main thing was it didnt go back on, keep logging what ur doing so u are accountable for all those naughties
Silly Sausage - fab result, and Honey, you know where you went wrong so easy to correct! Drink plenty of water and u will see it come off this week
Welcome aboard Cara, and Welcome back Kerry, great starts to both of your journeys x

Thanks babysham u are not doing bad yourself - we are really getting a great group of Sunday weighers now!

Welcome to Cara and Kerry too! and good luck to all for tomorrows weigh in. Not that you all need it. What a lovely group we have all formed! Big hugs all round x x :gen126:

good luck to everyone this week! mine wasn't very successful week! 2lb gain I'm afraid. but I know why, so not too worried!

At least if you know why Why d you shouldn't be too disappointed. No doubt you will follow this with a stonking loss next week!

I am sooooo pleased because, despite being TOTM and being convinced it would therefore take me another week.... I have lost 0.9kgs (2lbs) and have got my next 3kg award :D and my 10% award :D:D:D

congrats Sparky, i'm sure you're delighted!

Way to go Sparky!:party0011:

Better luck next week why d. I reckon you will have a bumper loss next week :D

One pound off for me this week, but I am very happy with that considering the wine I had on Friday. Oops! I am off work the coming week. No idea which way the week will go without the structure of a normal day. Will I be a piggy or will I do loads of exercise? Watch this space LOL

Double whammy Sparky - well done!
I broke my cycle of 4off and 2 on - took me 5 weeks mind! 1lb off for me - that leaves me 1 off 3 stones and 2 to get below the 200lbs....
Onwards and downwards guys!
x

Well done Babysham! How exciting it must be to be so close to the 200! I hope you are planning on treating yourself to something special when you pass that mark.

My next mini-target is my 10%. Only 4 pounds to go. You will hear me screaming when I get below 200 :D

So sorry to hear that Kerry. But don't let it spoil what you've achieved so far. If you need a 'pick me up' try reading the NSV thread - it always makes me smile and helps to keep me focused.

Keep it up and good luck for next week.

Gail x

Back