Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

I really like this sundae weigh in group as it is nice and compact!!! any of you on facebook??
have a good day everyone

Hi girls

I'm seem to be falling into old habits not weighing things, having cheerios for breakfast etc. I need a good kick.

Got a few problems at home (nothing major just stressful) so not helping much & hubbie went out and bought chips last night. So am finding that I'm comfort eating rather than being good.

I had a crazy weekend of food/booze although I chose as wisely as possible on the food front.

I feel like giving up but feel so lousy & fat, my friend is getting married in Aberdeen Easter Sunday & was hoping to get a stone off but if I carry on like this I won't. :cry:

Ladies - Are you on one of the teams? If not should we start one called 'The Sundaes' courtesy of goldentouch lol

What do you think?

I am not in any groups, i'm a bit new to all this so still trying to work everything out but sounds like a great idea and great name!!!

I know what you mean about going off track, i went off track last week and i just can't seem to get back on it, which is why i found this site! i have decided that i need to take some time and plan, get everything ready for the week and plan some meals that seems to be the only way i stay on track! I also have bad weekends, end up drinking to much and then eating all the wrong things and too much of them!

I hope you can get back on track x x

I am not in any groups, i'm a bit new to all this so still trying to work everything out but sounds like a great idea and great name!!!

I know what you mean about going off track, i went off track last week and i just can't seem to get back on it, which is why i found this site! i have decided that i need to take some time and plan, get everything ready for the week and plan some meals that seems to be the only way i stay on track! I also have bad weekends, end up drinking to much and then eating all the wrong things and too much of them!

I hope you can get back on track x x

It's the planning I've the problem with then end up hungry and just grab stuff. I'm normally not boozey at the weekends as have 14 month old so just don't bother to drink.

I'm going try get back on the saddle and keep riding....lol

Am going to look at someones food diary & maybe copy.

Hope your week goes well, this forum is FABULOUS

Hi gang,
cant drink whilst on this plan or i would completely b...s it up so i am tee total for now and do you know not missing it at all.
big bear planning is a pain but it works. I get up earlier just to make all the food to take into work otherwise, out to the shop and pick anything up, which is how the weight got put on to start with.

Tracey you will get loads of support here to help you get back on track.
you can do it girl!!!
Do u think it would be a good idea to say which plan we are all on??
That way we could help each other with meal ideas etc
I am following mainly red days with the occasional green day. Cant get my head around EE!!!
xx

Will you have me back please?!

Was away visiting friends for a week (lots of fun but very bad in terms of alcohol consumed) then the day I got back, determined to be back on track 100% I ended up crashing my car in the ice. Terrifying experience. Had no car for a few days before they gave me a courtesy car and was working late so had no way of getting to the supermarket - excuses I know but had another bad week with lots of junk food. Then had friends up for the weekend and thought sod it, I may as well carry on being bad for a few more days....

Anyway, I have learnt my lesson and am back on track again. Gained a couple of pounds but nothing that can't be lost again!

xx

Hiya

Goldentouch I do the same as you Red days with maybe 2 green days when I can convince hubby lol

Got my head around it now as had loads of support on here.

Doing a green day today here is my menu:

B: Oatso simple with banana (milk from allowance, HE etc)
S: Grapes/Muller light
L: Pasta with spinach/tomatoes/onion/peppers/mushrooms mixed in quark.eggs & fromage frais - was experimenting so like a carbonara
Also got an orange & grapes
D: Peppers stuffed with quorn bolognaise/rice made with quorn mince, onion, mushrooms, tin tomatoes, peppers, herbs, garlic & rice and maybe have a few SW Chips on the side.

Haven't thought of syns but will save for later

Hi big bear glad you have your head around it and, yes ,you will get loads of support from here
Your menu sound lovely and loads of syns and hextras for night time
I've had bacon, egg ,mushrooms and toast
and am having fresh salmon sandwiches tonight at work. all the bread is 2 hex b.Haven't felt very hungry for a few days and am doing an experiment by not eating free foods like chicken when hungry out of meal times . i am eating less so lets see if i can loose more than 1 lb this week.
off to work soon but will catch you all later
sending some sunshine xx

Hey guys, how are you all doing today, Big bear and golden touch you look like you are both having a great day!

I tend to do green days or else i have tried extra easy a couple of times but struggle with only having 1 HE even though there is a great choice to choose from!

I must be honest i haven't really been doing the diet this week as i have just lost track so i am expecting to have put on a few lb on Sunday but i am going to try to get back on it tomorrow even though i am out for a meal tomorrow night and i tend not to skimp when i go out i wont go mad i just wont say that i cant have anything but...... so i really ought to try the flexi syns! Anyway i am going to get really organised this weekend, have a great week and then hope for a great weigh loss on the next weekend!!

Have a great evening guys x x

Hiya

I'd a great day yest (wed) & am on track today.

I'm having a red day

Here is my food for today:

B: Oatso simple, banana in it (milk from allowance)
S: Orange & another banana (all I have)
L: Homemade burgers with salad, yoghurt
D: Boiled bacon, cabbage, cauliflour, carrots, brocoli & potato from allowance

My other HEX not sure, no syns so far but it's only lunchtime lol

Think I'me sorted again determined to loose a stone by Easter.

Drinking lots of water & green tea

Bigbear your food plan is looking good and glad to hear you are back on track. I'm sending you some positive vibes to help you stay there...:vibes:

As for an Easter challenge, I'll pledge half a stone... when I am not staying the same (or gaining :() I tend to average 1lb/week, so 1/2 stone in 8 weeks is realistic. Easter Sunday is also my baby's christening, so I'm goning to need to fit into a fab outfit:D

Will you have me back please?!

Was away visiting friends for a week (lots of fun but very bad in terms of alcohol consumed) then the day I got back, determined to be back on track 100% I ended up crashing my car in the ice. Terrifying experience. Had no car for a few days before they gave me a courtesy car and was working late so had no way of getting to the supermarket - excuses I know but had another bad week with lots of junk food. Then had friends up for the weekend and thought sod it, I may as well carry on being bad for a few more days....

Anyway, I have learnt my lesson and am back on track again. Gained a couple of pounds but nothing that can't be lost again!

xx

Hi Lottie, welcome back. I hope you are ok after your car accident.:grouphugg:

Hope your week is going well and you are back on track x

Bigbear your food plan is looking good and glad to hear you are back on track. I'm sending you some positive vibes to help you stay there...:vibes:

As for an Easter challenge, I'll pledge half a stone... when I am not staying the same (or gaining :() I tend to average 1lb/week, so 1/2 stone in 8 weeks is realistic. Easter Sunday is also my baby's christening, so I'm goning to need to fit into a fab outfit:D

Hello, been doing good this week so really happy. I've upped my water intake & keeping track of everything that goes in my mouth.

We are having pizza night on Sat (the SW one) so at least feel I'm been naughty lol we'll all eat the same so will feel better.

I've been properly measuring things too.

I saw robsterswife before & after pics she looks amazing gone from a size 18 - 14 in 5 weeks so she got me really inspired.

Also I've been walking loads and am starting my exercise dvd this evening.

I am a sunday weigher too. My first weigh in is this sunday morning, which I am a bit nervous about as I just had a little choc incident and dont know how many syns I have had!! I haven't had any other treats/syns all week though so fingers crossed!! good luck for sunday guys!!

Hi all,
Up early to weigh LOL
and i have lost 2 lbs this week hooray.I know it is only because i cut down on free food and did not include a green day. I am unable to do much exercise as i broke my toe about 3 weeks ago and it is really painful. so if i could go walking to it would really push the weight loss. But considering, i am very happy with today's loss as i was only loosing 1lb a week before.
good luck everyone with your weigh in today

Back