Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Goldentouch - well done that's a great loss.

Sam72 - it's ok to stay the same, as Goldentouch says stick with it and the losses will come. With the gym work you are doing, you have probably lost inches - so start measuring.

I too stayed the same this week and I'm fine with that. I have been through some long spells of staying the same, then all of a sudden things start to move on again :D. Stay positive and stick with it - remember it's a lifestyle change.

Hello all,

I have also stayed the same this week and I'm ok with that. Have taken a bit of time getting my head back in the right place and the past couple of weeks have no doubt been catching up with me. Am on nights for a week from tomorrow, which I usually find a good time to lose weight as I don"t have the temptation of meals out and drinking!

Fully recovered after the car crash now (although my car is going to take at least 2 more weeks to fix) and am most proud of the fact that I didn't use the stress as an excuse to start smoking again - it's been 5 months this week, yay!

Well done goldentouch - you are doing really well, I am very impressed. Sam72, I have had similar in the past when doing lots of exercise and after about 3 weeks of minimal results all of a sudden things start moving again so keep up the good work and I'm sure you will get the results you deserve. Goonersck01 - here's to keeping on plan and hopefully both of us will lose next week.

Hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekend - I'm off to do a healthy food shop before getting my head down to do some serious essay writing...

Jess – I second that whoop whoop... great loss:greenapple::greenapple::greenapple:

Lottie - well done on resisting the temptation to smoke - that's pretty impressive. And here's hoping :fingerscrossed: for a loss for those of us who stayed the same or gained, for next week...

Miminglover666 -welcome to The Sundaes ...:welcome2:

I have lost 10 lbs in a week, and it is the first time I have done slimming world and I have my very supportive partner doing it with me , which makes the world of difference. I am mighty chuffed with myself and I am mighty chuffed with my partner ! :D

Wowzers, some very impressive losses. Good motivation for me to be good this week. One thing I have noticed during my little blip is that even when I am eating out/drinking, that I am making sensible (ish) choices and not going completely mad e.g. having a glass of wine rather than a bottle and managing to decline pudding. I'll get there eventually!

woo hoo 1lb for me...really pleased as had a bit of a funny week but got on track again.

WELL DONE the Sundaes....hope u all have a fab week xxxxxxx

Oooh good lord, I take a few days off and come back and find there are absolutely 100s of us now! I took a few days off plan this week as I was getting disgruntled as I put on 2-3lbs out of nowhere having stayed the same before that, so I was growly. Having been fairly carefree about whether it was a green day a red day or a sky-blue scarlet day for a few days and just eating what I fancied I have lost 2lbs this week! So I'm back to where I was and all enthused about being back on plan again :D I was tempted to logically say that eating takeaway noodles and ice-cream results in losing pounds, but even I'm not that daft :rotflmao:

Anyway, glad to see that everyone is doing well and that we have a new name, the sundaes :rotflmao: seems appropriate after my mid-week escapades

Hope we all have a good week! :fingerscrossed:

hi OzzieMoz,
glad to hear you are enjoying eating ice cream and noodles and still loosing weight !!! don't think i would be that lucky.
glad you like the new name sundaes, as u say fits in perfectly with your last week LOl
have a good week and thanks for starting this supportive thread
xx

Hi, all.

Sorry i'm a bit late with putting in my weigh-in! Had a really bad week just given up already and i put on 2 lb :break_diet::cry:
I am hoping that i will get back on track soon as i would love to look great for the summer! Well anyway sorry to come on and moan!!

Looks like you all did great this week well done guys ;)

Back