Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Very happy 1 1/2lbs off for me this week. I was convinced I had put on as I have been really bloated all week.
Well done all you losers and for those that haven't I hope next week is a good one x

Hi all! Best wishes for weigh in!
0.4 off for me :) v happy !! These tiny bits off now make a huge difference to how my trousers fit :)

Well done WG! And how lovely to have reached a weight where a small loss has a big effect! x

Well done you!!

Ive been pretty much 100% this week , bar my ladies night out Friday.
.......and I have a 2lb loss which I am chuffed with.
So here's to another 100% week -more weight loss and more check-ups to keep me on the straight and narrow ;-)

Good luck y'all

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Woohoo! Fab loss K - keep it up! x

Well done to woodland girl and kwise!

Sad but honest - reporting a 2 lb gain this week, sigh. I know why though, I had a takeaway on Tuesday night, and although I was on form the rest of the week, I think that knocked me out a little. Oh well, I'm okay actually, because I think that I feel so much slimmer these days, and I am making healthy choices. Bit fed up, but know that I will lose next week!!!

Good luck everyone else.

Hi everyone, well another 1lb gain for me. Don't think my system has recovered from the shingles yet. On the plus side I am feeling so much better in myself that I am starting afresh from tomorrow (can't today as my other half is taking me out) so hopefully will report a good loss next week. Well done everybody who has reported in so far x x

That's the spirit Honey and Madmavey - we've all been at this long enough to know that we will have good weeks and not so good weeks - the important thing is how we deal with it! Here's hoping for a great week for you both!

well done on the loses and reporting the gains guys!

i'm STS again this week. i think after a great month last month by body has decided it likes where it's at. oh well i can live with that for a few weeks but it's not a great run up to xmas, lol

Well done Why_d - a STS is a good result when our bodies are saying 'please, can we stop for a while'! Stick with it and your losses will start again... x

Well I've had a great few weeks. Had a week's holiday and managed to STS, then a long weekend in Poland with girlfriends where I was completely off plan, but only put on 1lb and this morning I not only lost that 1lb, but two more besides! So that equates to 1lb loss for each of those 3 weeks, which I am more than happy with!

I've also noticed on my stats this morning that I have now lost exactly one third of my original starting weight! :D

Good luck to those still to WI and I hope everyone has a fab week!

Very happy 1 1/2lbs off for me this week. I was convinced I had put on as I have been really bloated all week.
Well done all you losers and for those that haven't I hope next week is a good one x

Well done Angem - great loss!

I lost 1lb. I was hoping for more but I suppose yesterday must have had an effect. Oh well, a loss is a loss.

1.5lbs gain for me, but iv just been so busy, not had the chance to get a decent shop in, arrange meals or anything.
Gyms is sorted at work all new equipment and because im staff is only going to be £20 for 3 months so starting when I get paid on Tuesday and get my meals sorted for this week too.

Half a pound on for me this week.

I really enjoyed the 777 challenge this week and will try to stick to the 2L of water rule...forever! :D Would have had a loss had it not been for me pigging on Friday...same old, same old :rolleyes:

Well done all the gang who show up every week come rain or shine. I know I have been faffing about for months with my weight, but I am still 4 stone down and could not have done it without you guys :grouphugg:

Congratulations to everyone for weighing in today!
I had a sneaky peak as I now officially weigh on a wednesday and according to my scales (which are of course different to the SW ones) I'm about 2lb down at the moment :) Very pleased with this of course as it will help to keep me motivated for the rest of the week, especially as i have been a little naughty over the last couple of days guessing syn values :eek: oops!

Also can I please ask you guys for some ideas too :D

This week our consultant wants us to take in either a flask of soup we've made for others to try OR some sort of low syn snack. now I don't own a flask and I'm not going to buy one just for this, so does anyone have any ideas of what I could take with me for the low syn snack? My mum suggested making SW quiche, but when I make it it's edible for me because i know its edible but it's not that nice to be honest so I also don't want to make that!

Help!!!

Well done to all the losers! Now don't go and celebrate with something laden in Syns!

Well done to all you winners (gainers) for being honest with us when you could have lied! But then you would only be shooting yourself in the foot.

Well done to the maintainers ~ go for gold this week and maybe those pounds will be like lemmings and take the plunge all at once!

I was pleasantly suprised.... on my third and final step on the scales *smile* I found I had lost 2 pounds this week. I'll take it! I can't celebrate with syn laden food as I haven't got the money .... may have to break the habits of a lifetime and be nice to myself instead!!!!!!:eek:

Hope we all have a good week....

Judith & Pickle the wonder dog

elb4160 said:
Also can I please ask you guys for some ideas too :D

This week our consultant wants us to take in either a flask of soup we've made for others to try OR some sort of low syn snack. now I don't own a flask and I'm not going to buy one just for this, so does anyone have any ideas of what I could take with me for the low syn snack? My mum suggested making SW quiche, but when I make it it's edible for me because i know its edible but it's not that nice to be honest so I also don't want to make that!

Help!!!

Hi Emma
Does it have to be something you can make or a snack you can buy?

Kx

elb4160 said:
Sausage - I can't stand humous :(

Kwise - I think i need to make it

How about the sugar free jelly that you add from frais to? Or the chocolate truffles? Or jelly sweets?

Kx

Well I have managed to lose 1lb, which I am pleased about because i don't feel I am getting any slimmer, Well done to everyone who has lost and I hope all those who have had gains don't get too hung up on it and just focus for next week.

I haven't actually measured myself but since I came back from my hols my biggest work trousers have been tight so who knows on tomorroe when I go to work they will start to feel looser, I hope so because my clothes are limited at the moment because they are the biggest daren't try on the others, the buttons will probably pop off lol

no sign of gail? have we lost her or did she say she'd be away for a while?

Morning, Peeps.
Sorry I didn't get on yesterday.

Well, after my line-drawing weigh in last week, and then a week of absolutely perfectly on plan, I lost a whole pound this week.

Distinctly underwhelmed.
And I suppose I'm meant to be grateful that I didn't put on.
Hmph.

Back