Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

why_d said:
no sign of gail? have we lost her or did she say she'd be away for a while?

Hi Why_d
I've just looked back - 2 weeks ago Gail posted , she said she had had a disastrous weigh in and was going on holiday the next day.

She didn't say how long her holiday was though - so I am hoping she will be back soon as she always posts nice thoughts on my thread - I miss her :-(

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Evening all :) Thank you for the ideas, I'm thinking of something something a bit cakey so that its a bit different from everyone else's savoury snacks and also can be cut up easily as it won't be wet

BritMum has the best recipes! I always go to slimming eats when I want to try something new.

no sign of gail? have we lost her or did she say she'd be away for a while?

She is back from her hols as she posted on Sausage's diary several days ago. Someone has posted on Gail's diary that she is uber busy at the moment, so hopefully she will be back soon

I miss her posts too

Sorry. But thanks for thinking of me. I haven't been reading much here or posting (only got back from hols a week ago and have been very busy since then) but I caught sight of smarties post on my phone and felt very guilty so have come back to update you all.

Had a horrific pre-holiday week - I really need to think about how I might deal with the pre holiday week next time because it was the same before my last holiday as well. Gained 10 lb that week so decided to not bother with SW while I was away and get back to it when I got back. I had been a bit stuck for a while and contemplating calling 'target' for a bit to take the pressure off for a while (although still definitely planning to stick to SW even if at 'target'). Total gain for the 3 weeks though (pre-holiday week plus 2 weeks away) was 8.5 lb so I was absolutely delighted !!!!

So, I am definitely back on plan now. Lost 1lb this week (which was fine because I had 2 meals out on Friday and Saturday). Determined to at the very least get back to where I was, then I can decide whether to call a temporary target for now or continue on. I'm hoping that by the time I get there and have been losing for a bit, I will continue on and get over this 'hump'.

Thanks all for thinking of me. Even though I'm busy, I will try to keep up with this thread.

Catch you all on Sunday.

Gail xxx

Evening all,
Had my first session at the gym. I enjoyed it but im knackered, gona sleep really well tonight.
I'm fitter than I was back in March. Jogging for 30sec had me in pain. I managed to jog for 1 min quite easy and even managed 1min30sec at the end.
Looking forward to Thursday for my next workout.

Well done woodland girl.. And early happy birthday :)

Guys I need to lose 10 lbs in 5 weeks before my husbands birthday..

I need all the help I can get.. I've decided to do a count down of my weekly syns as opposed to do a daily count.. That way I can have a day or so of more syns if I feel like it. Never done it before but will be interesting to see how many syns (if any) I have left over at the end of the week..

Rozie x

Good Look Roziee,
Not that ouchy at all today, little ache in my upper thigh hip area but that's it. I made sure I stretched after and I also had to walk home so took it at an even pace which I think helped more.

Well I've made the chocolate cake and "accidentally" a bit flew into my mouth! :eek: It's nice! It tastes just like brownies in my opinion and would have gone very nicely with a big splodge of vanilla ice cream. My only thing with it is I think it could have done with a little bit more sweetner than I put in, however saying that I didn't really measure it accurately as we don't own any proper measuring cups. But considering it's "diet cake" it's bloody lovely!

Going to take the rest with me tonight (only tried a tiny bit, I didn't want to feed it to near enough strangers without knowing if it tasted alright!!!) and will see how people react to it! If you like brownies though you will love this!

If I haven't thrown away my electric whisk I will have a go at the chocolate cake, if I have thrown it away I will have to buy a new whisk. I haven't baked for years and when I had a makeover in my kitchen last year I threw a lot of stuff out,and I can't put my hands on the whisk so I think I threw it out. I shouldn't imagine they cost a lot but I haven't a lot of money at the moment

Well it was a huge success! I cut it up into 16 bits as it was just a taster so just under 1 syn per piece! Everyone went for my brownies even before trying the soups haha! People were a bit lazy bringing things though, considering I went to effort to find a recipe, buy the ingredients and spend time making it only 4 other people out of the whole group brought anything in!!!! Yet no one refused to try things because they hadn't contributed :( Maybe that's just me being bit*hy though?

Yay, well done Emma. And congrats on the new shiny. That must feel really good :D

Glad the chocolate cake was nice. Sorry that others didn't make the same effort but I think that no matter what others do, it wouldn't feel right to me not to make the effort so well done you :). Hopefully you will have shamed them into it for next time !!

Gail x

Hey Moz, hope your are ok :) I know things have been a bit tough for you lately, so I hope to bring a little smile to your face with the grand unveiling of ...

Rab C Reggie :D

51v50j.jpg

Back