Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Erm... I just weighed myself again and I've actually lost 1lb! Forgot to um... Go. As I normally do before weigh in. TMI sorry...

But I get my half stone sticky yay!

Ha ha ha, I had my weigh in 'pre-:sick0019:' this morning and thought about getting back on the scales but then figured it would give me a head start for next week. Too graphic? Sorry :rolleyes:

M Louise H said:
Ha ha ha, I had my weigh in 'pre-:sick0019:' this morning and thought about getting back on the scales but then figured it would give me a head start for next week. Too graphic? Sorry :rolleyes:

I considered that too! But I was so close to my half stone sticky I just had to re-weigh :)

Well done everyone!!! Looks like a pretty good week. Lots of new folk joining the thread, hello and welcome! I'm missing a few weighers though: Silly Sausage, Judith, Gail, Ozzie Moz - where are you????!!!! And Spanx?!

So we've just done the five weigh ins for January, well done us. I lost 5 lbs in January, which isn't great but not too bad either. Actually, pound a week about now is pretty good, I guess. I'd like to lose another 4 lbs in February, and see my weight drop to 226 lbs by the end of the month.

Honey39 said:
Well done everyone!!! Looks like a pretty good week. Lots of new folk joining the thread, hello and welcome! I'm missing a few weighers though: Silly Sausage, Judith, Gail, Ozzie Moz - where are you????!!!! And Spanx?!

So we've just done the five weigh ins for January, well done us. I lost 5 lbs in January, which isn't great but not too bad either. Actually, pound a week about now is pretty good, I guess. I'd like to lose another 4 lbs in February, and see my weight drop to 226 lbs by the end of the month.

7lb for me so happy with that and hoping the rest will follow!!

Where are the rest of the gang!! Are they hiding?

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

just had a full bag of thornton's toffee.. not sure why... doesn't help i'm diabetic, lol

well done on your losses and for fessing your gains.

Honey it's week 78 for me also and 1lb down bringing me back to 90lbs. I can live with that :D

good luck all!

I'll always fess up on any weight gain I have. It’s not nice to see a gain on the scales, but as long as I'm eating healthily, and exercising that’s all that should matter. Anyway it’s like a big friendly family on here, and its good motivation to keep at being good as I don’t (can’t afford) to go to classes weekly.

Ps well done on yours and Honey's amazing weight loss :D

why_d said:
just had a full bag of thornton's toffee.. not sure why... doesn't help i'm diabetic, lol

That'll send you blood sugars up!! ;-)

Kwise1 said:
That'll send you blood sugars up!! ;-)

Just a bit haha :)

Try not to be disheartened about your 1lb loss, Beautiful.XTC!! I lost a pound this week as well but I'm happy because I know it's still the right direction. And a pound a week is 3.5 stone in a year! :D

ellierose988 said:
Try not to be disheartened about your 1lb loss, Beautiful.XTC!! I lost a pound this week as well but I'm happy because I know it's still the right direction. And a pound a week is 3.5 stone in a year! :D

Thanks. :) it's 1lb closer to my target so it can only be good news

*slinks in unslinkily* :eek:

Erm...well following my son's after-party party at the weekend, my priority when I woke up on Sunday was to immediately drink gallons of water and try to stay alive. As a result I did not weigh in. My bad :eek:

Been eating off plan too. So much party/birthday food still about and no cash this week to buy any fresh, healthy stuff. I've just had to pay for the fence we lost to Hurricane Bawbag so am stoney broke and will be again next week. Still, I've now got a lovely new fence :D Should be strong enough to hang tomato buckets off so is an investment in summertime superfrees yaay!!

Well done everyone who weighed in on Sunday and is having a good week :party0019:

Honeybun - you are a superstar! :bunnydance: x

*slinks in unslinkily* :eek:

Erm...well following my son's after-party party at the weekend, my priority when I woke up on Sunday was to immediately drink gallons of water and try to stay alive. As a result I did not weigh in. My bad :eek:

Been eating off plan too. So much party/birthday food still about and no cash this week to buy any fresh, healthy stuff. I've just had to pay for the fence we lost to Hurricane Bawbag so am stoney broke and will be again next week. Still, I've now got a lovely new fence :D Should be strong enough to hang tomato buckets off so is an investment in summertime superfrees yaay!!

Well done everyone who weighed in on Sunday and is having a good week :party0019:

Honeybun - you are a superstar! :bunnydance: x

Hello!!!! I was just thinking about you, thought - Silly Sausage had better turn up on the Sunday thread or I will track her down....:D

Love Hurricane Bawbag reference - I'm a Welsh gal in Edinburgh, had no idea what that meant, a male colleague had to gently translate :p

Hope the hangover was okay - I love a celebration! I've been eating healthy and cheap this week; sweet potatoes and baked beans for lunch three days in a row, sigh. Enjoy your fabbie fence lol

Honey39 said:
Hello!!!! I was just thinking about you, thought - Silly Sausage had better turn up on the Sunday thread or I will track her down....:D

Love Hurricane Bawbag reference - I'm a Welsh gal in Edinburgh, had no idea what that meant, a male colleague had to gently translate :p

Hope the hangover was okay - I love a celebration! I've been eating healthy and cheap this week; sweet potatoes and baked beans for lunch three days in a row, sigh. Enjoy your fabbie fence lol

Can you translate it for me???

Kx

Awww @ the 'innocents' on here :p I would direct you to urban dictionary for a definition, but the last time I went there I got side tracked and looked up dragon butter and I have never been the same since *wibble*

Here's a nice safe Wiki entry for you
Hurricane Bawbag - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

for those that cant do clicky links

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurricane_Bawbag#cite_note-berlin-0 In Scotland, the storm was dubbed Hurricane Bawbag, the term bawbag being a Scots word for “scrotum”

I wonder if that will get through the filter :cool:

my appetite is almost non-existant today. Had to force my hexs down. managed an apple in the afternoon, got really hungry near dinner time and then couldn't even finish it. It was quorn sausages, mashed potato and peas (the potato had carrot, onion and parsley in it). I finished the sausages, just, but left loads of potato and peas. Don't know what's up with that. I don't really like not eating enough because I want to be healthy and lose my weight slowly and consistently, and I always worry when I have days like these that it's going to balance out at some point and I'll have a day where I eat like a horse. Bleugh. Annoying. Hopefully it'll be back to normal tomorrow.

blue*smartie said:
Awww @ the 'innocents' on here :p I would direct you to urban dictionary for a definition, but the last time I went there I got side tracked and looked up dragon butter and I have never been the same since *wibble*

Here's a nice safe Wiki entry for you
Hurricane Bawbag - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

for those that cant do clicky links

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurricane_Bawbag#cite_note-berlin-0 In Scotland, the storm was dubbed Hurricane Bawbag, the term bawbag being a Scots word for “scrotum”

I wonder if that will get through the filter :cool:

Glad u think I'm innocent hun - which obviously I am , Why_d doesn't think I am innocent though ;-)

Kx

i'm not even going to comment on your innocence kwise... but smartie i now know what dragon butter is and i don't think i'm ever going to feel clean again! filth!

Back