Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

I can't do my Wii body test without it weighing me and it always says I'm gaining, I've now learned to ignore it and just go on Sunday scales.

I took your advice Danigrace and went to the gym. Feel great as a result so I need to remember that it is not all about the weight. This is about a new me! I promise to stay away from the scales until Sunday morning.

Well done you :happy096: You are right, it is about a new us, a new lifestyle. We can all do it. :vibes: We just need to 'stay in the zone':vibes: :D I am sending out good vibes to keep us in the zone :D

The urge to get on the scales is almost overwhelming. Am I an addict? Have managed to stay clear so far - just another two days. I have such high hopes from four sessions at the gym so hope I am not setting myself up for a fall!

Yesterday was the first day I have felt hungry since starting SW four weeks ago ( 3 weeks 4 days 15 hours to be precise!!) used all my syns for first time and still ended up going to bed early to avoid the kitchen cupboards. Chocolate still dominates my thoughts every waking hour. Should I go cold turkey or stick with two squares of dark choc a day? Thoughts....

I'm craving chocolate this week but am managing just a stick of Kit-kat every evening - chocolate is not my downfall though, I'm a carbs queen who ate all the pies.......and then went back for a chip buttie :eating:

Do chocolate drinks hit the spot or not?

i was never a fan of chocolate drinks, so for me no, but i always keep chocolate in the fridge now and just break off a few squares and suck on the individuality the last for ages, taste great and are actually quite low in syns (as long as you dont eat too many, lol)

curly wurlys kept in the freezer are also a great idea at only 6 syns

for the first time since I started, I have an evening planned for sunday night (boyfriend's birthday). going for chinese, have already planned what to have for a relatively low-syn meal, but would like some wine as well. Can flexisyn fine, but I need to make sure I stay sensible because obviously I'll be weighing myself midday Sunday, which means that in my head the week's eating plan is finished, so need to make sure I reign myself in in the evening! ha, I should be fine as I'm going to stay sensible. God knows what wine-affected me might do though! ;)

dont stress about it elle, have a good night. you'll have a full week to make up for it

for the first time since I started, I have an evening planned for sunday night (boyfriend's birthday). going for chinese, have already planned what to have for a relatively low-syn meal, but would like some wine as well. Can flexisyn fine, but I need to make sure I stay sensible because obviously I'll be weighing myself midday Sunday, which means that in my head the week's eating plan is finished, so need to make sure I reign myself in in the evening! ha, I should be fine as I'm going to stay sensible. God knows what wine-affected me might do though! ;)

We had friends round last Saturday and although I didn't go mad foodwise I did hit the bottle - still lost on Sunday but hoping it won't show tomorrow!

Seems I am the first to weigh in. Lost 1lb. Bit dissappointed to be honest. Have been sticking to plan and significantly upped the exercise. Any thoughts on how I can up the rate of loss slightly? 2lb a week would be great. Mustn't lose sight of the fact I have lost 9 1/2 lbs so far. Good luck all you Sunday weighers!

Good morning! Am super psyched to have lost 1lb this week, because it was a tough tough tough week, and I made some poor food choices. Anyway, yay!!!!

So that's 121.5 lbs lost in total, or 8 stones 9.5 lbs. Cannot believe it sometimes, especially as I have weighed in on this thread a total of 80 weeks now. Woo hoo!!

Good morning all!

This morning was my second WI - didn't lost anything on the first but I think I was doing things all wrong.

This morning, I appear to have lost 4.5lbs!!!

Can I get a whoop whoop?!

Hope everyone else's WI goes well.

Missyt

Seems I am the first to weigh in. Lost 1lb. Bit dissappointed to be honest. Have been sticking to plan and significantly upped the exercise. Any thoughts on how I can up the rate of loss slightly? 2lb a week would be great. Mustn't lose sight of the fact I have lost 9 1/2 lbs so far. Good luck all you Sunday weighers!

Sometimes I'm sure it takes a good week longer to show on the scales. This week I have done less exercise and last three days have eaten significantly more than usual (all on-plan foods) and had a better loss :confused:

Good morning all!

This morning was my second WI - didn't lost anything on the first but I think I was doing things all wrong.

This morning, I appear to have lost 4.5lbs!!!

Can I get a whoop whoop?!

Hope everyone else's WI goes well.

Missyt

Whoop whoop!!!

Lost 3 here ....... Yay :D

morning all

STS for me this week, but think that's more to do with the 3 course meal late on last night, lol hopefully next week will show a loss

STS again this week. not happy. must try harder!

Back