Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Normal service has been resumed! I now have a clear head and managed to stick to plan 100% yesterday...I now just need to get moving again, the exercise has certainly slipped off this last week.

Hope everyone else is having a good week x

Well done - same here! Aren't we doing well to get ourselves back on track ..... Here's to a good week :D

I've been doing really well this week but I'm having such a horrible day, it's taking all my willpower not to go to tesco at lunch and buy anything and everything.

I'm having a horrid day, too, Pink Toaster but you have to try and stay strong. You will feel SO much better at the end of the day when you've managed to stick to your plan. It's a nicer feeling than having the bad stuff and then feeling guilty afterwards. Have an options hot chocolate and plan to do something nice (even if it's a long soak in the bath) this evening. You can do it! :)

Having a good week so far. Looking forward to Sunday!

Feeling pretty good this week. I'm doing the green tea challenge which I think will help. I also bought a couple of tops today and while I was in the changing room I actually thought I looked good in the mirror! Been a long time since I thought that!

ellierose988 said:
Feeling pretty good this week. I'm doing the green tea challenge which I think will help. I also bought a couple of tops today and while I was in the changing room I actually thought I looked good in the mirror! Been a long time since I thought that!

What's the green tea challenge about? And retail therapy is always good!

What's the green tea challenge about? And retail therapy is always good!

It's just something some of us are doing, it's basically just drinking 3 cups of green tea a day for a week. :)

I'm doing the green tea challenge as part of my 7 glasses of water in the 777 challenge. I'm hoping no1 else posts some sort of challenge as I'm challenged up to the eyeballs pmsl fun tho! Yesterday morning I felt really positive and felt slimmer.....will see on scales sunday. I have been struggling to have syns tho! I just don't want anything .....any1 else hav this problem? Does it actually slow weight loss if you don't have any?

kimmie2709 said:
I'm doing the green tea challenge as part of my 7 glasses of water in the 777 challenge. I'm hoping no1 else posts some sort of challenge as I'm challenged up to the eyeballs pmsl fun tho! Yesterday morning I felt really positive and felt slimmer.....will see on scales sunday. I have been struggling to have syns tho! I just don't want anything .....any1 else hav this problem? Does it actually slow weight loss if you don't have any?

I have real problems drinking enough fluid, it sounds weird but I just forget to drink. I'm not very often thirsty. I've been trying to drink a glass of water before each meal but then I realise I've forgotten!! I like green tea but I can't have caffeine any more. Does decaf work?

I think it's better if you can try and have some Syns, probably because you will again at some point and you don't want it to have a negative effect on the scales when you do. You're probably struggling because of all the fluids! :D Have you tried having an extra HEX as Syns? Sometimes that's easier.

My fluids are still low tbh...the green tea has replaced the coffee and pg tips lol....in fact I'm even having less then I would of them. I'm going to wait till weigh in on sun and see what effect it has had as I'm not feeling like I've missed out or hungry at all. If its good ill just carry on as i am...if its not I guess ill just have to eat more syns lol can't be that bad having to do that lol

Goody said:
I have real problems drinking enough fluid, it sounds weird but I just forget to drink. I'm not very often thirsty. I've been trying to drink a glass of water before each meal but then I realise I've forgotten!! I like green tea but I can't have caffeine any more. Does decaf work?

I think it's better if you can try and have some Syns, probably because you will again at some point and you don't want it to have a negative effect on the scales when you do. You're probably struggling because of all the fluids! :D Have you tried having an extra HEX as Syns? Sometimes that's easier.

Me too - I'm rubbish drinking fluids!!

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Other than hot drinks I rarely drink....I tried to do 2l a day....I got so angry having to go toilet every 30min then forcing more water down me I stopped doing it. Drives me crazy! Lol

kimmie2709 said:
Other than hot drinks I rarely drink....I tried to do 2l a day....I got so angry having to go toilet every 30min then forcing more water down me I stopped doing it. Drives me crazy! Lol

Someone told me that it's because your kidneys aren't used to that much fluid and that if you persist, after a few days you'll stop having to run to the loo because your body adjusts. My opinion was that if I was dehydrated then my body would want to keep hold of the fluid so I must be alright. I just feel all bloated and sloshy if I drink loads.

M Louise H said:
I'm in the minority here but I love ice cold water so I drink loads of it...plus umpteen cups of tea a day!

How does your bladder cope? I wish I did drink more because I know it'd be good for me, but I'm the same as you, I do love ice cold water .... when I remember I need to drink. I think my thirst button is broken, lol!

I don't have a problem with needing the loo too much, but it's probably to do with what you mentioned in the post before last. I do remember years ago though a friend said I must have the bladder of an elephant....shame I have the legs of one too!!

M Louise H said:
I don't have a problem with needing the loo too much, but it's probably to do with what you mentioned in the post before last. I do remember years ago though a friend said I must have the bladder of an elephant....shame I have the legs of one too!!

Lol! Better that than the legs of an elephant and the bladder of a mouse! :)

Back