Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Good week this week, am fairly sure I'll see a good loss on Sunday. Woo hoo!!! I'm missing loads of people, but huge welcome to all the new guys on this thread...:D

Honey39 said:
Good week this week, am fairly sure I'll see a good loss on Sunday. Woo hoo!!! I'm missing loads of people, but huge welcome to all the new guys on this thread...:D

Thank you for having me! Good luck for Sunday, I've been good too, excited to see what happens with us all. :)

I am away from home for the week and am finding it difficult. Hard to identify those hidden syns! Had a ham omelette tonight but have no doubt it was fried in lashings of oil. I suppose we can only make the best choices in the circumstances. Did turn down the chips and had extra salad too. Not sure what Sunday will bring as I have been caught out before with different scales. A STS would do although I wouldn't be particularly happy.

I am away from home for the week and am finding it difficult. Hard to identify those hidden syns! Had a ham omelette tonight but have no doubt it was fried in lashings of oil. I suppose we can only make the best choices in the circumstances. Did turn down the chips and had extra salad too. Not sure what Sunday will bring as I have been caught out before with different scales. A STS would do although I wouldn't be particularly happy.

Know how you feel Daisybell.......would love to lose a pound this week - not asking too much lol
Have been eating healthily and on plan last 2 days (!) but drinks of hic variety causing me problems with syns :eek:
This weekend is pretty bad as hubby's birthday but may have to go teetotal from Monday as playing havoc with SW.

Good luck everyone xx

daisybell18 said:

Actually you might be surprised. An occasional bad week can actually seem to help weight loss as it kicks you metabolism into action because of the change but don't let it get you off track. Sounds like you're doing really well as you're away from home. I dread being away from home. I have my fingers crossed for you on Sunday.

I think it's about doing your best and not worrying too much about it. I've got better at being away from home - I tend to raid the nearest Waitrose / Tesco and buy a lot of fruit and water, and really bulk meals up that way. It gets easier the longer you do this, but I know exactly what you mean, so hard to identify hidden syns! Try to do loads of walking and avoid the booze...::)

I think it's about doing your best and not worrying too much about it. I've got better at being away from home - I tend to raid the nearest Waitrose / Tesco and buy a lot of fruit and water, and really bulk meals up that way. It gets easier the longer you do this, but I know exactly what you mean, so hard to identify hidden syns! Try to do loads of walking and avoid the booze...::)

You have done soooo well honey x

What are we all hoping for this Sunday???a STS will do me so I can lookforward to a proper loss next week after a full 100% week!!!! X

I want 1 1/2 lb to take me under the 14 stone mark. I fell off the wagon on Monday but have been back on plan since....always get nervous this time of week though!

Any loss really- I have not sneaky peaked this week & have been 100% - so no idea !!!

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

2.5lbs would be nice, but so long as it's a loss i'll be happy. getting fed up with so many sts

Yay finally, 1 1./2 off for me. Hoping to get more next week as I bought a bike and plan on riding each night after work.

Good luck everyone

It's a STS for me this week, and I think I've got off pretty lightly with that, considering the amount of bread - with butter (EEEEK!)- that was consumed during my stressful day yesterday.

But that's all behind me now (and fortunately without it all being attached to my behind) so it's full steam ahead for this week.

Well done to the losers so far, and good luck to everybody who's still got to weigh in.

It's a pound off for me. I don't count parts of a pound do it could be more than a pound or less or exactly a pound - but it's a pound and it's going in the right direction.

Well done all you losers & STS's and to those who have gained and come on here - well done for staying , it's something we have all gone through and the support here is always immense
:)

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good Morning all,
Iv not been around for quiet some time. Iv been unwell so not been following plan. However. I sts the whole time, had my first official weigh in this morning with a 3lb loss. :)

well done guys!

1lb off for me this week :)

good luck all!

Back