Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Well done on resisting the wine, Louise. It's one of life's greatest temptations hehe. Have you worked out the syns of the egg custard? I don't even know what an egg custard is haha which I can only imagine is a good thing as it'd probably be something else that I'd want to eat!

I've stuck to my plan today :D And will be gym-ing it 3 times this week (at least), I would love to lose 2lb next week but half a pound is probably more like it at this stage!

I'm not too worried about the syns today, it's a weigh day treat. It's basically a custard of milk, sugar and eggs, sprinkled with nutmeg and baked in a pastry base - sweet wise there's only egg custards and cheesecake I simply can't resist :rolleyes:

Anyway, I'm happy with everything else today and am going to put my feet up and enjoy a yoghurt.

Catch you all tomorrow :D

M Louise H said:
Was it the big 4 O? Belated birthday wishes x x x x x x

Yes it was . It was fabulous I had the best time ever and stretched it out over a week and a bit!!!

Woodland girl said:
That was very very big celebrations ! Welcome back!
Thanks luvvie

why_d said:
welcome back kwise! good to see ya!

another sts here. def gonna get back in the game!

Thanks Why_d

I have posted my sweetie cake fit you to see - I know it's not SW friendly - but it was amazing!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-464568150.jpg
    image-464568150.jpg
    204 KB · Views: 29
I have been so so today. Slipped in two slices of plum loaf (they are fat free but no doubt the sugar and fruit bump up the syns). Two long walks which have nearly killed me due to muscle soreness from kettlebells.

New aim this week - STAY OFF THE SCALES. I've never been a serial weigher but felt "lighter" this morning so jumped on - shouldn't have bothered I was 1lb up from yesterday. Anyway, I'm ignoring it!!

Today's plan: -

Breakfast: 2 slices wholemeal toast (HEB) Philly Light (HEA)
Lunch: Baked potato, cottage cheese
Snacks: Fruit, yoghurt, Alpen Light (3 syns)
Dinner: Chilli (mince HEB), rice

Exercise: L1 D4 30 Day Shred

Know what you mean about the scales. If I've gained I get depressed and eat more and if I've lost I get complacent and think its OK to eat more. Either way it's a disaster!

B'fast: apple and yogurt
Lunch: Ribollita soup
Dinner: stir fry pork (Hx B), vegetables and noodles, fruit salad
Snacks: ryvita(Hx B) Philly cheese (HxA) jam(2 syns), apple, hot chocolate drink (HexA, 2 syns)

Kettlebells week 1 cardio.

OMG what a day ive had!!! :cry:
anyway....ive got the hairy bikers diet cook book and im going to work out what the food is syn wise....im trying to organise things i have control of at the mo as everything else seems to be going mental!! They use a callorie counting method tho and im not into that as im rubbish at portion control so i find it easier to eat big syn free meals, and use my syns on little treats etc

Asda now do bags of soup veg which you bowl up with some stock for 25mins or so so im going to have a go at those this week, got 1 cooking now- leek and potato.
Im going to try and overload my body with fruit n veg....also helps to keep the winter sniffles away.

im hoping to try n chill out over the remaining part of the day and sort of organise things before i explode lol

New aim this week - STAY OFF THE SCALES. I've never been a serial weigher but felt "lighter" this morning so jumped on - shouldn't have bothered I was 1lb up from yesterday. Anyway, I'm ignoring it!!

Breakfast: 2 slices wholemeal toast (HEB) Philly Light (HEA)
Lunch: Baked potato, cottage cheese
Snacks: Fruit, yoghurt, Alpen Light (3 syns)
Dinner: Chilli (mince HEB), rice

Exercise: L1 D4 30 Day Shred

Done!

OMG what a day ive had!!! :cry:
anyway....ive got the hairy bikers diet cook book and im going to work out what the food is syn wise....im trying to organise things i have control of at the mo as everything else seems to be going mental!! They use a callorie counting method tho and im not into that as im rubbish at portion control so i find it easier to eat big syn free meals, and use my syns on little treats etc

Asda now do bags of soup veg which you bowl up with some stock for 25mins or so so im going to have a go at those this week, got 1 cooking now- leek and potato.
Im going to try and overload my body with fruit n veg....also helps to keep the winter sniffles away.

im hoping to try n chill out over the remaining part of the day and sort of organise things before i explode lol

Aw I hope you're feeling better and that the planning has helped.

I've had a crappy day too so I feel some of your pain!

Snap ladies, I also had a crappy day. Freaked out about what I'm doing with my life...I've literally just had a week off work and have already booked tomorrow off (supply teacher so it's not hard).

Food wise and exercise wise it's been ok. Probably too much fruit tbh.

Green Day-I swear I'm becoming a vegetarian just so I can eat bread!

Breakfast

Apple, Banana, shreddies and skimmed milk (HEA and B1)

Snack
Apple

Lunch
Banana, fruit snack pack (strawberries, apple, grapes)

Dinner
Vegetable soup and wholemeal cheese toastie (HEA and HEB2)

Gym
Cardio
1. Treadmill - 3.6km - 25.37minutes (did this as the couch to 5k week 2 prog)
2. Cross trainer - 0.46km - 8 minutes (pathetic)
3. Arm spinner - 1.89 km - 5 minutes

Weights
1. Lateral Rower - 20kg-30 reps for both arms. 15 reps on 15kg for left arm then a further 15 at 20kg
2. Chest Press - 20kg - 12 reps. 30kg -8 reps.
3. Leg Extension -30kg - 24 reps.
4. Inner thigh - 30kg -24 reps

Fab news - can report 1lb off . Onwards and upwards

Kx

Jenna88 said:
No, no, onwards and downwards KWise haha! Fab result, well done :)

Like it - hee hee!!
I will get my jeans on again!!!

Kx

Not too bad a day yesterday. Stayed 80% on plan with a small detour via a slice of plum bread!

Gritted my teeth and did a second session of kettlebells. I was surprised at how quickly the muscle aches from previous session went off. Tomorrow will be the test. Will I be able to walk? I had no idea how many muscles there were in the inner thigh!

Today I have a fairly sedentary day planned so need to incorporate some exercise. A few trips to the cellar are called for ( 3 flights of stairs ) and I will see whether my sister in law still has her cross trainer set up.

B'fast: poached egg, mushrooms and grilled tomatoes
Lunch: Jon Tovey soup, apple and yogurt
Dinner: pasta with mushroom sauce, green cabbage and grilled peppers
Snacks: carrot sticks with mango dip, ryvita x 2, banana, hot chocolate drink.

I WILL get into an LBD for Christmas!

Had an awful day emotionally yesterday and my brain is still all over the place so no plan for today just yet! I banished the stress with Shred not chips though so that can only be a good thing?!

Jenna 88. Well done on staying on plan even when your mind is elsewhere. Can you turn the not knowing what you want to do with your life into a positive? A change in direction can be exciting and energizing. I know from personal experience.

A day at a time is all it takes! So stay on track for today

I've been searching all of last night and this morning for other possible jobs I could do...I very much wish I had experience in other fields apart from teaching as it makes it blooming hard to get in to anything else. Won't let it derail me though. Daisy your dinner sounds lush!

I don't have a food plan for today yet..I will get one but I hate having to decide at breakfast what I'm having for lunch and dinner lol!
Will also be heading to the gym :)

Done - sounds so easy and simple. Bet it wasn't! Are you referring to scales or meal plan?

Stay focused today. You will be below the elusive 11 st on Sunday. Good luck

Stayed off the scales and on plan. It's post * week this week, which historically has shown a good loss - here's hoping!

BREAKFAST: 2 slices wholemeal toast (HEB), Philly Light (HEA)

LUNCH: Mackerel and lettuce on Ryvitas (HEB) OR Bacon, Chicken and Veg soup

SNACKS: Fruit, yoghurt, Alpen Bar (3 syns)

DINNER: Salmon OR Pork Fillet with Lettuce salad & dressing (2 syns)

EXERCISE: L1 D5 30 Day Shred

Back