Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Hi everyone, well done on your losses and maintenance. This week I lost 5.5lbs :faint2: and got my 2stone award. However, I am not convinced this is a genuine loss because for the last 2 days I have had the same horrible symptons Big Bear had last week - it's that nasty winter flu/noravirus.:sick: Great start to my 'back to work' - my maternity leave finishes this evening:cry:

Hi everyone,
A bit late weighing in as i stayed at my girlfriends, her husband was away.
We had a great time and my weight loss for this week is 3 1bs that takes me up to 1 stone
horray i am so pleased.
congrats to all those who had losses this week and to all those that didn't next week will be better
Sending some sunshinexx

That's great Deryn! Really more than makes up for last weeks sts! I'm so pleased you had a good result as it's easy to get a little downhearted when things don't go our way!

Fingers crossed we all have a good week!

Guys well done on your losses.

I've not been on the plan at all still really sick, can't seem to shift it. I've had some time off work too.

I've been eating soup/toast/eggs but just tins of soup as haven't the energy to cook.

As soon as I'm better I'll be back & be 100%, speak to you soon XXXXXX

hi guys,
STS this week but my broken toe is completly better now so i can start my early morning walks on the beach again. So for the last 9 weeks i have lost 1 stone without any exercise so this walking again should really bump up the weight loss. Watch this space.!!!
Good luck everyone with your weight losses xx

Well done everyone! xx

hi guys,
STS this week but my broken toe is completly better now so i can start my early morning walks on the beach again. So for the last 9 weeks i have lost 1 stone without any exercise so this walking again should really bump up the weight loss. Watch this space.!!!
Good luck everyone with your weight losses xx

Ouch, broken toes are so painful. :( You've done really well with your weight loss already! I wish your toe better.

Hi. Can I be another "fool" that weighs in on a Sunday morning? I have been on SW since 11th January and have lost a total of 13lbs. Todays loss was 1.5lbs

2lbs this week. I'm feeling much better now thank goodness.

Sam just draw a line under it and move on.

Try making quiche or take spicy chicken legs etc if you're in a hurry or at college.

Girls I'm pregnant that's why I've been so sick, so am going to try to stick to the plan anyhow but guess I'll try & maintain as best I can.

Ps gooner hope you don't have the same as me LOL

Congrats bigbear and good luck
My weigh in today was very disappointing only 1/2 lb, feel a bit like giving up but i wont.
I read somewhere that most people give up around the 10 week mark and i am now starting my 11th week. Must get that out of my head.
good luck everyone with your losses this week
xx

I put on 1.5lbs this week. i'm such an idiot, i stick to it for a week and then the next week i don't. Oh well a week on for me this week.

Sam that's a shame but it's what's best for you. Wish you all the best XX

I STS this week which is good.

BBx

Back