Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Hi everyone, I lost 2.5lbs this week, after staying the same last week - so I think my body is probably playing catch up, as I'm a-pound-a-week-girl.

Well done everyone on maintaining or loosing this week, and here's hoping for a good week ahead x

1.5 lb off this week for me - happy with that. Has been a funny week, was on nights Mon to Thurs and was really good, although probably not eating enough as I never get hungry on nights. Then had My sister and her husband to stay on Friday night - went for sushi which was a good choice but did have a few to many glasses of wine. Then my parents came to stay last night and took me out for a birthday meal (birthday is on Tuesday) - went for curry but couldn't resist half a nan bread, oops! Could have been worse though.....

Am going out with friends on Tuesday to celebrate - again am going for an Indian but I will be better behaved this time, and other than that I will try and be good all week!

Well done everyone who has weighed in so far this week - stick with it - WE WILL ALL BE THIN!

xx

Weighed in today and lost 2Ib's ...yayyyy!

Which was good cos had Valentines Indian Sunday nite, and totally blew Friday in Ikea, and had not only meatballs and chips but a hotdog and Mazarine on the way out *hangs head in shame*.

Damage limitation are my middle names and leading up to Indian kept my syns very low and have also done the same this week, plus exercised to try and stop the damage to be too severe. So to lose is awesome! Plus I am overdue my star week by a week (they can be very irregular) and feel really bloated. So I am happy :)

Well done everyone on your weight losses, and chin up to everyone who had a bad week.

One Happy Chick here another 3.5lbs lost this sunday!! wooopie!!!

Well done everyone, looks like you have all done great!

Deryn staying the same isn't so bad bet you end up having a great weigh-in next week - you can do it!!

Jess Half a pound is great, you are still moving in the right direction and any loss is great, I know it's hard cause you want to see more but at least none has gone on and i know you will have a great week this week you can do it!

Well i weighed in this morning and i have lost 3 lb yay!! I am so pleased as i had such a bad week last week (i put on 2lb) and i didn't think that i had a very good week this last one but keeping busy must have had it's benefits somehow!!

Have a great week everyone x x

whey hey! well done tracey 3lbs loss thats amazing. thanks for the support i will be trying my best this week so hopefully will be better news for y'all next week :)

Hi Guys

Well done to you all. I never got a chance to weigh in yest as WI at MIL's on WW machine. I had a migraine yest so wasn't in the form. Probably WI today.

Will let you know, have a great week.

XX

Morning, really not having a great week. I was feeling like sh*t at the weekend and still don't feel better.

I feel all queasy, dizzy, hot/cold etc..thought I was going to faint yesterday had to have a sugar fix so ate a mars bar.

I'm not sticking to it at all as just feel awful. I'm still going to work. Had a good sleep last night but woke at 5am as the baby wanted a bottle.

Hope this goes away soon.

Hope I'm not preggars need to do a test

Aw Big Bear I know how it feels to be poorly and stick to a diet at the same time...all you can do is your best! Hope you feel better soon and I send you all the best wishes xx

Yayyyy! 1.5lbs lost! Good result although it's probably not a genuine loss - had a bit of an off day yesterday which resulted in me not eating much. I'm going to have to work hard this week to keep that weight off and should be happy if I manage a sts. Having said that, I want to lose another 1lb :rotflmao:

Hope everyone else gets a good loss! :fingerscrossed:

Hey well done everyone so far. I've stayed the same this week which i am sort of happy with cos i was only on plan for 1 day but I'm really annoyed at myself for losing motivation. just about to meal plan so i can stick to it this week.

Another 2.5lbs lost this week and a stone award!!! I am amazed and very thankful to my fiancée who is helping me all the way...so thank you babycakes, and hope all are doing well xx

Another 2.5lbs lost this week and a stone award!!! I am amazed and very thankful to my fiancée who is helping me all the way...so thank you babycakes, and hope all are doing well xx

Well hun I only lost 1/2Ib this week, but thats better than nothing. Am overdue my starweek by two weeks! yikes.. and feel so bloated, I am sure I am going to get it soon, cos I know I have been good this week.

Tissy... your welcome hun, your doing really well, I am dead proud of you, cos you losing weight and gave up smoking at the same time, so well done!! xx *smooch*

Well done everyone else!! We can do it! xxx

Back