Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

silver that is amazing well done you.
Only 1/2 lb for me this week.
Getting a bit bored with this plan now and not loosing enough. I do need to exercise more but find it difficult to motivate myself right now.
Good luck everyone with your losses this week
xx

I Started on 14th Feb on my 'Lose my age in weight' (34lb's) step. So far, Ive lost 20lb's

22/02/10 - 5lb Off
29/02/10 - 6lb Off
07/03/10 - 2lb Off
14/03/10 - 4lb Off
21/03/10 - 3lb Off

My starting weight was 270lb. Im never going to be stick thin, but would like to lose 56lb in total.

Well done everyone on your losses so far! Im going to be joining group wednesday so will be moving to wednesday weighers. Didn't bother weighing myself yesterday but im sure it wasn't good lol. Good luck everyone with your future losses x

2lbs off for me this week, one of which was the last of the 3 which I had put on for no apparent reason, and the other pound was me actually making progress for the first time in a month! So I'm feeling quite pleased with myself! Here's hoping that my blips are over for a while and I go back to my steady 1lb a week average!

Well done everyone on your losses. I stayed the same this week Had a mini binge so cant expect anything else
See ya next week

Hi girls, I put on 1.5lbs but with me eating chips :eek: & curry sauce no wonder, also babs will be starting to grow a bit.

Aww don't be too upset *hugs* Like you said at least it wasn't a gain! Think of the positives rather than the negatives. One week of STS since january is really good. You never know you may have a good loss next week. So try and not feel too defeated and have a really good week this week! xx

Well done all you loosers!!!!!!!!
Blimey, i put on 1lb this week, but i did go off plan a couple of times. Am right back on it today though
See ya next week!!

I lost 1 lb in my first week, in 6 days I lost 3lbs.....i know I shouldn't have weighed myself on saturday but got muddled with days.but when I weighed myself yesterday I had put on 2lbs since saturday so a total of 1lbs lost if that makes sense!!!I am sort of happy as doctors said I wouldn't be able to loose at the moment due to my medication.

Back