Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Hello

Sorry not weighed in ages...but my normal trousers still fit so hoping that only the belly is getting bigger..:8855:

Will weigh myself in the week

Well done all XXX

Hello every1! im new here and will also be a sunday weigher, im officially starting SW plan 2day! well when i get 2 bed and wake up lol looking forward to getting to know you all and hear about your weight loss

Just been looking at your menu's they look great, you seem mainly to do Green days and with your record of losses it obviously works, might have to give green a go!!!!!! :stickdance:

Hello there,

I will be joining you on a sunday weigh in next sunday. Im starting tomorrow.

Im currently 16st4lbs, im a 23yr old girl who is fed up with her weight and is going to give slimming world another go.

I did slimmin world years ago and lost 3 stone, since then have put 2 stone back on so i want to get back on track.

Good luck this week everyone, and i will be back on sunday with my all important numbers!! :)

Well done all you sparkling Sundae losers! If you only lost a half pound remember that's a half pack of lard you don't have to carry round anymore...Keep up the good work.

Onwards and downwards!

ZXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Ah sammie don't cry! i usually find that you get a lot of 'catch up' the week after you've been a bit naughty with the plan - i always still lose as normal on the 'naughty' week, but put on or STS the week after, despite being good as gold.... I bet you'll have a good loss next week! Don't give up! Good luck! xxx

Hi, just done my first week on slimming world and lost 6.5lbs :) had a rough patch yesterday evening so am very pleased with that loss! Good luck to anyone else who has WI today xx

Thats an amazing 1st week - week done Cookie Monster!
Ive just had weigh in - -2lbs :-D
Hoping for club 10 next week...
images

Thankyou! Surprised myself with that one!

Good luck next weigh in Babysham! Xx

Hello All, well done on the losses this week :)

I was working yesterday so couldnt pop in here and post, but i was weighed yesterday morning a nd i have lost 4lbs!!

Im chuffed with that as i was out of friday night and had pizza.

Good luck for this week everyone.

lol n1 Buksfizz - id be tempted to try that every week!

Thanks Cookie Monster - best of luck with urs too

3rd Time Round Newbie

Hiya Sunday Gang,

I too joined Bodyoptimise online last sunday. Was a bit doubtful about going it alone but this forum site is really helping to motivate me :D

Anyway, I've stuck to it 100% this week (for once), drank loads & to my shock I've lost 8.5lbs!! :bliss: Can't believe it, guess it really works. How did everyone else do? & which plan is everyone doing?

Hope your having a fab week :)

8.5lbs?? that is AMAZING!!!! Well done - Ive had a pants week this week - gained 1 lb - though thinking it may be water retention... will see next week :(
Forum16.gif

Well done on the 8.5lbs loss, thats fab!!

Dont worry about the 1lb gain babysham, as you say its probably water retention.

I have had one hell of a week, have been away since thurs and havent stuck to the plan, i was expecting a massive gain this week but somehow have lost 1lb so im over the moon.

Good luck for the coming week :)

Back