Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Well done Honey, Kerry B, Sparky and Babysham on your losses this week! You all sound in really high spirits and very motivated. Am especially loving your blog this week Honey really helps to put things in perspective and not to expect too much all the time. The fact that we are all still achieving over the weeks is great and still on our weight loss journeys.

Don't worry too much Why_d it will come off again and remember you have lost a massive 40lb your body has to get used to it and it will start up again - don't loose motivation you have come so far.

Sorry late again this week! And I am with you silly sausage I put on a 1lb - but I know where I went wrong I didn't do much exercise this week and let myself have a night off - which resulted in a bottle and half of wine and a curry and after loosing a combined 6.5lbs over the two weeks before it wasn't a massive shock! I enjoyed my night off but am back and determined again.

I am feeling better than I have in years and got dressed up to go out for my curry (in a Size 16 woohoo) and got lots of compliments from friends on how well I was doing. One of my friends I haven't seen since starting my weight loss journey walked by me without recognising me.

Onwards and downards and aiming for a good week!

Good morning peeps - early start again as the hubby is watching the Grand Prix in the bedroom!

2.5 pounds off for me this week :D

well done sparky!

i had a green week for the most part but again STS. if i didnt know better i'd be tempted to think i had dodgy scales, but think the body is just getting used to the previous big drops and there'll be another one just round the corner... well i hope there will be!

Well done Sparky.

2lbs off for me this week. Getting back on track and nearing my 3 stone mark. Would love to get my BMI under 30 for Christmas - fingers crossed!

Morning all and welcome Lynn :)

I lost 5 this week and got my 10%! Yaay!

Changed a few things this week after last week's 1 lb gain. I made sure I was having both my healthy Bs, upped my syns and did a little exercise.

Chin up Why D. You are due a big loss and I am confident it will be really soon. As you say, your body is adjusting to the healthy plan. The maths say you must lose as you are doing everything right. You are doing very well to hang in there and stay on the wagon meantime.

Well done Sparky! I am trying not to watch the GP. It is too wet to be driving so fast :eek:

Hi there lovely Sunday weighers! Lost a solid 2lbs this week, taking me to 31 lbs. Was kind of hoping for a bit more, but I think last week's blip was still showing up.

Well done Sparky and SarahJohnson, you're doing so well, am really proud of you! Why D - another STS is tough, but I think you're right, it might be your body adjusting to big weight losses. Are you keeping a food journal?

Well, that's 12 weeks done for me, and I've lost over thirty pounds. I've found that this is really working for me, so I've signed up for another three months on Slimming World online. I find it really helpful to keep a daily food diary and keep electronic track of my eating and my SYNS. I also need to be accountable and have places to enter my weight loss - I think that is a key to getting to your goals, to make them public and to tell people what you are doing. Too often I have quietly slipped away from losing weight back to my old habits, and the only person that knows is me. Not this time - am committed to sharing every step of the way, good and bad!

So, this week I'm going to focus on a couple of things in addition to keeping on track with Slimming World:
- I am definitely going to drink more water, which I know helps weight loss. I find it a hard goal, but this is a priority.
- I am going to eat more varied foods. As part of this, I have ordered figs and okra for my weekly shop! I want to make sure I don't get stuck in a rut
- I want to start working on my fitness and exercise levels which are shockingly bad. Probably will involve thinking this over in some depth this week!
- my goal is to lose 3 pounds next week: I just want to push myself a little and see if I can report a big loss.

Good luck to you all - what are your weight loss goals this week???? Hope you have a marvellous week, I love reading how everyone has done on Sunday morning! (((hugs)))) xx

Changed a few things this week after last week's 1 lb gain. I made sure I was having both my healthy Bs, upped my syns and did a little exercise.

Chin up Why D. You are due a big loss and I am confident it will be really soon. As you say, your body is adjusting to the healthy plan. The maths say you must lose as you are doing everything right. You are doing very well to hang in there and stay on the wagon meantime.

Well done Sparky! I am trying not to watch the GP. It is too wet to be driving so fast :eek:

You posted when I was writing my entry! Huge well done on the five pound weight loss, that's absolutely terrific, you must be feeling very very proud of your wonderful progress! I can't wait to get my 10%, it's such a great goal to have achieved.

New to the Sunday WI....

Hi all,

I am doing SW on my own at home and this was the first WI. I have lost 3lbs this week, which I know is good but slightly disappointed about, usually when I start a diet I lose the most in the first week. Wondering if it might be PMT cause I have been an angel all week.

Hay ho, I will stick to it again this week and I suppose if it keeps going down I will have no cause to complain.

:eatdrink023:

Honey - well done on your loss. I love reading your posts as you are so positive and motivated :)

Good luck to you all - what are your weight loss goals this week????

Good question. It could be a challenging week with Halloween looming (will have loads of sweets in the house for kids who come to the door)

My goals this week:
1 - do not to eat any Halloween sweeties.
2 - try to get to the 2 stone mark
3 - invent a syn free Thai curry. I have ordered some coconut essence from ebay :eating:

Why D - another STS is tough, but I think you're right, it might be your body adjusting to big weight losses. Are you keeping a food journal?

i do indeed, you can find it here in the food diaries section 'one step at a time'

Another 2lb down this week, still not really got into SW, need time to sort myself out, but every little helps..

Cocked my ticker up because I forgot to save it and now I can't get back to it or edit it in my siggy box.
:confused:

Week 1 2lb
Week 2 2lb

Fantastic loss this week Silly Sausage - well done! Only a couple more pound for you next sticker! Always great to reach another milestone.

If am working it out correctly roughly 10lbs till I hit under BMI of 30 am hoping to get there by Christmas but not wanting to put any pressure on. Very difficult time of year with Christmas parties, birthday paties and a weekend away coming up.

Sarah

Hey guys - some great losses out there, well done! Silly Sausage - wow! Glad to see Honey and Sarah back on track :) Why D the most important thing is that you stick with it - it will come off.
I just sneaked below the 200 mark this week by losing 1 lb yipeeee! Next one is to get in to the 13s......... 5 lbs for next sticker :D

Hope everyone has a good week - remember to syn all those sneaky halloween treats!
x

great losses guys! congrats!

Hey guys - some great losses out there, well done! Silly Sausage - wow! Glad to see Honey and Sarah back on track :) Why D the most important thing is that you stick with it - it will come off.
I just sneaked below the 200 mark this week by losing 1 lb yipeeee! Next one is to get in to the 13s......... 5 lbs for next sticker :D

Hope everyone has a good week - remember to syn all those sneaky halloween treats!
x

Yay welcome to the under 200 club Babysham! :happy096: We knew you could it!

Am aiming for the 13s next week (14 on the mark this week so will only take 1lb).

Congrats Lynn! SW can be difficult to get your head around at first, but it will soon become second nature to you :) Can you not just trim that bit of extra code off in your contol panel thing? Not sure I understand.

Yaay! Well done Babysham. What a great milestone to pass :D

Thanks !
Good luck for the 13s Sarah, is it me or is it easier to keep on track with your next milestone so near?
Hope everyone has a good week
x

Back