Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Morning all,

Well done Ozziemoz on your good loss - sending lots of healing thoughts for your mil.

Sorry Why_d to hear about your gain and your chair - my husband is also in a chair and I know how restricting it can be without. Hoping it is back soon and you can get back on track.

Well done Silly Sausage STS is still OK and am sure it will come off next week keep it up.

Honey you are doing amazing and it is really coming off this month - you are very inspiring!!

Well I didn't get weighed last week with my hols. I was naughty and I used the excuse of not having my scales until couple of days after weigh day when I got back hoping I could get back on track by being really good this week. Well had a fairly good week and am showing on this mornings weigh in as STS.

Am actually OK with that as it appears whatever I put on last week has come back off this week and bearing in mind the 2 weeks prior I lost 3lbs each week.

Am back in the frame of mind this week and back planning my meals and increasing my fluid intake so heres hoping for a nice loss next week.

Good luck for everyone else this week can't wait to hear how you've all done.

Oh Why_D that’s so frustrating – but you know what? I think the key to success is NOT actually in the numbers, but more in the fact that every Sunday, without fail, we all come together and say how we’ve done and show that we are committed to losing weight – that’s much more important than numbers on a scale, the fact that you are absolutely determined to do this! You’ve had such a rubbish week with your chair, and you’re still here and determined. That’s incredibly impressive, and I know that your weight will go down very quickly at the next weigh-in.

SarahJohnson: a STS after a holiday is *FANTASTIC*!!! That’s really good for long-term success, isn’t it? The ability to not gain weight, and to continue at once afterwards. When we get to goal and maintain, it’s really important to know that you can keep your weight loss by adjusting around holiday periods – well done!!

I agree with honey, well done everyone, loss, gain or sts!
Well i got my half stone award :) very happy, as did slimming world back in may lost half stone then life got in the way and put it all bk on! but def in the right place now and going for it!! xx

A very big well done Honeyblossom - your first big milestone!

Thanks Honey that is how I felt about it too - to know I can enjoy a holiday and get back to it afterwards instead of slipping off the wagon completely! I love being able to come on this thread and be able to talk to like minded people - thanks everyone for your support over the weeks!

Morning all,

I know I'm here a bit earlier than usual (!) but I may go back to bed for a bit :zz:

Sarah - great result. Whether it was a small gain which has now gone or a STS on holiday - it's great. It is a sustainable result for your future.

Why_d - I know it's disappointing but as you know, lots of reasons for it and you have done so well so far. We are all willing your chair to be fixed and for you to get back on track. Big hugs.

Silly - STS is great in the context of your week. So pleased about your job too. And your posts just make me laugh out loud so often :giggle:

Honey - I agree with some of the others. You are an inspiration and I'm just so proud of your focus and determination. :D

Honey Blossom - welcome and well done. This is the beginning of your journey (however far you need to go) but great start. :)

I have lost 4lbs this week (bit of a shock today) and hit (and passed) my 3 stone mark. I am absolutely thrilled and really grateful to you all here for your support.

My NSV's this week were:

1. Going for a run (run/walk) but it's a start
2. Wearing a fitted (ish) T shirt top for the first time in zillions of years (and feeling good about it)
3. Getting a comment from my 8 yr old niece about looking slim
4. Getting into a size 18 trousers (from size 24 at the start)

So I am delighted but want you all here to take some credit for this. I don't think I could have done it without the additional support.

Thanks guys.

Gail x

P.S. No snow here but as someone said here earlier this week, I would have liked some snow yesterday and today and then for it to be gone by Monday morning !!!

Woohoo well done Gail on your massive loss, 3 stone milestone and all your NSV's!! What an achievement you must feel on top of the world!! :happy096::talk017:

Thanks Gail and well done you!! what an inspiration! x

Morning guys!

-1lb for me this week, I'm learning to accept that even though I have a lot to lose my body obviously doesn't seem to want to get rid of it very quickly!
So I'm just grateful for a loss :)

Well done Emma,

A pound is a pound and this is not a race. Good stuff and good luck for next week.

Gail x

I think I got a bit carried away :cool:

23mpjyf.jpg

Off to have a catch up of how well you all did >>>>>>>>>

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !!! I can't believe how much I have laughed over the last week between your posts, Ozzie's and sausages. Ouch, my stomach muscles..................:D

So many posts this morning already - what a busy thread this is becoming!

I don't know what happened this week, but I've managed to lose 4lb! Considering I have been off work all week too, I am very pleased with that - I have lost almost 45 lbs which seems amazing!

I ordered some new size 18 jeans this week (I was about a size 24 when I started too), which fitted lovely, although in a moment of madness I though the S stood for standard length (doh!) and they were miles too short! I have sent them back, but will re-order them in the right length.

Two victories this week - I made a Christmas Cake and didn't lick the bowl once! And I finished by 9 week plan to run 5km. I did 5km today, and now just need to work on my speed :D

Bit of a mixed bag of results this week, but the good thing is, we are all still here!

Sausage - a cabbage ????

Love the snow picture though. Is that really where you live ?? *jealous*

WOW Sparky - that is fantastic !!! You are an inspiration to my running 'career' (our stats are similar too). 5k already ? In one go ? It doesn't matter how fast or slow. That is brilliant.

And love the other NSV's. That is great.

Gail x

I'll do yours next Gail - bet you cant wait :D I love making them lol, but be warned if you dont tell me what you want you will end up with my very own creation :eek:

Congrats on your 3 stone Gail - a fantastic achievement, and to drop so many sizes too ;) I tried to jog the other week, could only manage to jog between lamp posts hahahaha. My son was in shock when I told him and is first thought was 'i hope nobody saw you' :rolleyes:

Why-d - Sorry to hear about your gain :( but you can get that off and then some as soon as you get your wheels back :)

Well done on you loss this week Moz, especially considering the stress you must have been under this week :)

Sausage - a maintain is fantastic, and great to hear you are full of motivation for the week ahead :D

Honey39 - another great loss, i'm going to try the water intake thing meself I think :)

Sarah - a great maintain since you had a hol, its lovely to see that we CAN have fun times and just get straight back on the plan

Honeyblossom - well done for getting your 1/2 stone award ;)

Elb - a loss is a loss, you way not be on the motorway to the destination - but the destination is the same no matter which route you take. :D

Well done sparky :D an amazing loss and well done on the non spoon licking - I dont think I could manage such a feat of willpower lol

I think thats everyone :D good luck for the week ahead guys :D

Back