Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Another 2.5 lbs for me this week which makes my 7lb award on SW...Yeah go me! :party0011:
Still need to increase water intake more though...did better with this last week so I'm on track.

Well done Jeanette. That's brilliant !

Gail x

Well I've just got up and see there have been some most excellent results!! Yayyyy!! Sunday weighers rule!

Why_d - don't be down in the dumps, your gain is totally understandable and as has been said is probably largely fluid. I wish they would provide people with replacement chairs on loan while chairs are in for repair. Still got my fingers crossed for you that you get yours back soon - you'll be back losing poundage in no time!

Blue smartie, you are star ..... a slightly demented star, but a sparkly demented star :p :D I love Reggie's Xmas look, even if it is a tad Pat Butcher styleeeeee! He has a strong London accent anyway, so it's probably appropriate!

Anyway, I have to go for now as youngun has just got up, she has the day off school as she has a rotten cold.

Once again - brilliant week and here's hoping for some more good results next week!

I think I've come to the conclusion in my few short weeks here that some of you are slightly mental, in a good way of course, it makes it a pleasure to read laugh and smile along with you all.

A 1lb loss from me, taking it to 8lb in total, slow but sure.

Well done lynn. Slow and steady wins the race !

Gail x

Well done Lynn on your steady loss :happy036:

I have a day off today and will throwing all my sad, old veg in a pot in an attempt to make super speed soup. I STS for a fortnight and I wanna loss!!!

Good luck Sunday mob. Hope you all shrink this week :grouphugg:

Sausage, do you think a veggie friendly red week would help? My veggie friend tried it for a few weeks; admittedly she was sick to death of quorn at the end of it. But it did help her get out of the plateau

Veggie red week? :eek::eek::eek:

It's an oxymoron in my book! Red is for the meaties and green is for the veggies and ne'er the twain shall meet! LOL

Thanks for the suggestion though :hug99: I agree that I need to shake things up a bit so I have a plan...

I have a huge pot of super speed soup bubbling away and it is gorgeous! Found the recipe on this site. I have herded up all the tupperware and will be having a speedy soup week. And if I can get to the shops will be buying speedy fruits too.

No synful crisps this week. I made lots of jam in the summer so will be having that this week for my syns. Sweet but fairly healthy (and cheap!)

And lots and lots of water. For ever punter I see in the Vic or the Rovers this week taking a drink, I am going to have a glass of water! :7834: Game on!

My understanding is that on a veggie red week you basically exist on quorn and vegetables with limited carbs rather than unlimited. But a few superfree food days should also give you a boost :)

I really hope so, because I have been stuck at this weight for about a month now :cry:and it is becoming really demoralising. I want to get into my next stone bracket for christmas, so fingers crossed :D

Aaww Smartie. On the plus side, you are maintaining your amazing loss while eating healthy stuff. Miles better than eating rubbish and putting on weight.

Good luck for tomorrow and be sure to report back to the Sunday thread too.

I shall indeedy :D gain, maintain or lose I shall be here.

ps I have updated my photo album if you want to see what I look like without my blue face :cool:

Back