Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Aww thanks guys lol Back to work for me tomorrow too *gonna be hard getting out of bed me thinks* but thankfully im always busy in my classroom so not much time for sitting down on my big bum- burn calories,burn! :eek:

anyway best be off here and make dinner..veggi chilli with butter beans and baked potato- yummy! finally time for my cheese too!:D

I've decided Sunday is going to be my new weigh in day!
New year, new start. :)

:welcome: Lucy & PinkToaster (love the name lol)

I lost 4 this week :D so only a 2lb gain over the holidays overall which I think is a fairer reflection considering I didnt have my oink oink head on for that long.

Off to update my stats, because I couldnt bare to do it last week >>>>>>>>>

Sparky, have you really lost 21 stone?! Wow!

Ooh, lots of new people! Hello and welcome, am really pleased to see you, look forward to getting to know you over loads of weigh-ins!

Well, I've not had the best day, not terrible but not great. I think it's because it was the last day of my holidays, no good food in the house yet. Tomorrow it's back to work, I have my healthy lunch and snacks packed, Sainsburys are delivering tomorrow night, and all is well.

I have to get back into this 100%, I haven't quite got my groove back to be totally honest with you. I think it's because I got my period today, which is always a time when I really really really crave stodge, just for one day, but it's very powerful.

Hope everyone is having a good week! Honey xx

Great idea, Sparky.

*blatantly steals Smartie's bunny for new ticker*

Well, it was either that or a horse galloping underwater. I couldn't decide! (The lack of apostrophe will keep me awake at nights, btw)

Honey - you will get your mojo back as soon as the routine kicks in and the Sainsbury's man has been. I felt really sluggish after the holiday food. A few days in and energy is returning.

Smartie - My new ticker says "exercise" and I am too lazy to change it. Oh the irony.

You're absolutely right, though - this thread is almost ALWAYS at the top of the weigh-in threads. Dear god, we're small in number but mighty in the mouth (fingers?!!) department. I feel proud....

I have an apostophe :p but I have lost an e :sigh: I've looked and I cant find a way of getting rid of the exercise bit

You WILL get your mojo back Honey, as Sausage says, once you get your food delivery you will be able to get back on track because you will able to cook lovely SW meals :D

Flippin heck. I go to work, come back at 8pm :mad: and have to wade through pages and pages of 'chat' ! Do you think I don't have anything better to do with my time. I thought I'd mistakenly not been on the thread for weeks with all the posts :rolleyes:

However, I have been laughing out loud all evening (what I've seen of the evening :sigh:) at some of the posts. I can't help but laugh at the smartie/sausage dialogue, as well as Ozzie's attempt to speak French and Smartie's 'baring' all :p

Anyway, well done Smartie at your loss today ! Yay. And well done Sarah on yours. Nice to see you back. Hope you're feeling much better now.

Welcome to the newbies. Can't remember all your names off the top of my head (really sorry !) because I'd have to wade through the pages of chat from sausage and smartie.........
However I'm looking forward to hearing how you get on this Sunday :welcome:

Loving the exercise ticker. I'm not sure I'll be able to join in (even though I now have my EA active 2 and the snow has gone so I could (in theory) get out and run again) because I've got so much on this month but I will get out/get on when I can and be motivated by you lot. On the plus side, I did spend lots of time online yesterday looking for Davina DVD's - does that count ???

Anyhow, as someone said, there are lots of mad people on this thread, but I don't think I'm one of them. Can you tell ????!

Looking forward to more chat this week and seeing you all on Sunday.

Gail x

I have an apostophe :p but I have lost an e :sigh:

and lost an 'r' ??? I think I may have lost the meaning of some of this thread somewhere along the line though :confused::confused:

And I think I am no longer making any sense either........!

What's an 'r' between friends :p

Anyway for the confused amongst us (ie Gail :D) A few of us have got a ticker, not for exercise but for 100% days on track. On the title of mine I have an apostrophe, but because of that I am missing the e from challenge, whilst Sausage doesnt have an apostophe but has her e. Damned character restrictions :sigh: Anyway, I hope thats cleared it up for you :D

And you can half talk (literally :p) - I nearly broke the wheel of my mouse whilst scrolling through your missive :sign0151: :D

Hiya Gail. Well done on going to work. I am dreading it tomorrow! :cry:

I think Smartie meant she lost an 'e' from the end of her ticker where it should say "challenge". I was pondering her apostrophe being in the wrong place, but didn't like to say anything :innocent0002:

The tickers are to chart the progress of being 100% throughout January.

Smartie - I sorted mine. Create your own > crafts/hobbies > objects/actions counter

LOL !!!!

Now I understand completely ! I am doing the '100%' thing and am on track so far. Just as well it's not February because I have absolutely NO chance of being 100% that month (various things planned) !

Thanks for taking the time to explain smartie. I was a bit worried that everyone had disappeared and wondered if I'd said something wrong. It was a bit like your Davina thread with the weeds.................................:p

Gail x

Back