Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Wow, loads of people have been 100 % all week - what a fantastic start to January, huh?! Well done, am looking forward to tomorrow as well x

Well I didn't win the lottery dammit! They pulled the wrong numbers, I might write a letter of complaint, what is the point in me buying a ticket if they aren't going to pull my numbers! *stamps foot*

Pending my appeal, I'm going to get on with life as a poor person "spare some coppers, for a cup-a-tea, guv?" .... although, this meets with another problem as there are no copper-coloured coins here - dammit again!

Hurrumph!

Anyway, I suppose I really ought to get to the point of this post sooner or later.... not that I'm procrastinating or anything.... far be it from me to do that! We are having some lovely weather though maybe a bit hot ..... ok ok ... I had a sts this week, which is better than it could have been as I haven't really been trying, although I haven't been eating anything naughty either.

This week coming, I'm going to do my best to stick to plan as much as I can in current difficult circumstances. I want a loss next week!

Good luck to everyone else, I hope you have done better than I did! :fingerscrossed:

Good luck for tomorrow's weigh in everyone :D

I had a blip today, sort of got a bit too excited when shopping and treated my son to whoopsie treats from Asda which somehow found their way into my mouth as well :break_diet: Something still triggers in my brain when I see doughnuts etc and I buy them just because they are reduced to 10p, because at full price I dont even look at them.

Back on plan as of this very moment :D

Well I didn't win the lottery dammit! They pulled the wrong numbers, I might write a letter of complaint, what is the point in me buying a ticket if they aren't going to pull my numbers! *stamps foot*

Hurrumph!

Ha ha ha !!! So sorry to hear about your bad luck.

I know a STS is not as good as a loss but sometimes these things need to take a back seat because our families are the most important thing. However what is brilliant is that you are still with us, thinking about your intake, doing your best and hopefully as/when things settle down you will be in a better place. At least you have no ground to make up and weight to lose that you've put on.

Smartie - a doughnut is a doughnut. Maybe just take it off your syns tomorrow/the week and then you don't feel guilty about it ? Whichever I think it is unlikely to affect your losses tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

I am still doing my level best to count as much as I can and influence what is being cooked for meals !! It has made me a bit paranoid ('what's in that') however I have stuck to my syns as far as possible. I think I will probably still be within my syns for the week overall. However I have realised that when I go anywhere that I can't control, I need to take a food diary with me so that I can keep track.

Will be watching you all tomorrow and fingers crossed (including our newbies !)

Gail x

'a' doughnut, I dont think I mentioned anything in the singular in my post :eek: But I have 'fessed up so I am absolved of my sins but sadly not my syns :cool:

Oooh Smartie - you been playing that game where you try to eat a sugar doughnut without licking your lips? It is impossible, so you may as well give up. Happy to help.

Well done Moz on maintaining this week and better luck for next. As Gail says, the main thing is that you are still on plan and thinking with your SW brain. Stupid lottery.

*waves to Gail*

Oooh Smartie - you been playing that game where you try to eat a sugar doughnut without licking your lips? It is impossible, so you may as well give up. Happy to help.

I wil do it *stamps feet* In fact I am sat here with a sugar trout pout that would put Leslie Ash to shame :p

If I don't have the strongest abdominal muscles in the world when I get to target from all the laughing I do, I'll go and try the doughnut challenge myself.......!

Thanks for that smartie and sausage. I'm sure you have a career in 'internet standup comedy'. You didn't have anything better to do with your lives did you ????!

Gail x

Good luck for the morning everyone! :D I'm hoping for a loss as usual, but I'm sure my body will soon correct me with my usual STS..

Well done Moz for a STS through such times. Good luck to everyone for weigh in....fingers crossed for a loss this week.

Hi everyone! I've lost 2 lbs this week - am delighted because it takes me back down to under 300 lbs and 3 1/2 stones last, two milestones which I loved and which last week's gain meant I had to lose.

Nice start to the new year, am definitely back in the groove again, and am walking and drinking lots of water as well, so hopefully will see some big losses in January to kickstart 2011.

Good luck to everyone else!

well done Honey!

just realised we've lost about the same in the same timescale :D go us!

i too lost 2lb this week! :D

Yayyyy - well done honey and why_d! 2lbs each is most excellent and well deserved!

I haven't had a decent jammy doughnut for over 4 years. Mind you, I haven't been in search of them here and it's probably best that I don't make that my mission! I do like them though *sighs wistfully*

I'll check back in my morning to see how the rest of the Sunday crew have done, although obviously we have to wait for our mascot's weigh-in til later in the week *pats Smartie on the head* :p :D

Well done Moz STS is still good and not a gain - it will come off next week. have been giggling at the doughnut discussion!!!

Fantastic news Honey well done on your loss and reaching those fab milestones! and well done too to Why_ on your 2lb loss also. You have both done amazing. Finger crossed for you Emma!

I am so happy this morning I have got back on track and some extra. Have lost 4lbs this week was showing between 4 and 4.5lb loss but thought I'd go with the safest option. That puts me a 1.5lb lower than I have ever been.

Have stuck to it 100% all January and stuck to my 2 litres a day and chucked in some extra super free foods. Really in the frame of mind so am going to keep it up and see where next week takes me x x

3lbs off for me! wahoooo! hoped for a bigger loss week 1 but hey ho! Now off for some beans and sausages.. feels weird saying that LOL lets hope for some bigger loses from me next week! good luck guys and gals xxx

Yey - looks like we are all getting back in the groove after Christmas.

I've lost a tad under 2.5lbs (I weigh in kgs), and that has got me back under the 100kg which I briefly managed before Xmas for one week, and back over the 50lb lost milestone, so I am quite pleased - in fact I have lost all what I put on over Christmas plus a smidge more.

Back