Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

i've had 2 'flexi' days in a row... tomorrow isn't promising...

I've had a flexiday as well today as we had a birthday meal for my mum and I planned to have a pudding. I have been on plan all day, but had the chocolate brownie, so I am still classing that as being on plan, because although I am over my syns for today (although possible still under for the week)*, I am still in control (ie it wasn't a binge).

I was doing well earlier in the week (smack my hand for being a sneaky peaker) but I am coming up to my * week, so it might not be as good as it was going to be. If only I could have had Wednesday as my official weigh-in! *sigh*. Plus I am going to have to weigh early tomorrow (less time to get things out your system!) as we are off out early to Stratford where Mr Sparky is running a race.

If I lose a pound I will be pleased as that will be the halfway mark!

*Edit - just checked and I am 2.5 syns over for the week :eek: I can live with that!

Last edited:
another 2lbs off for me! think this is the first time i've actually lost 3 weeks in a row! i usually have a STS or gain by now...

1lb off for me but its my time of the month this week (sorry if thats too much info) so I'm quite happy with that.

Well done Why-D and Suzie, that's terrific!

I lost 2.5 lbs this week, and am very pleased about that! Thought it would be higher with all the walking I have been doing, to be honest, but the scales flickered around a lot and I took the higher weight. Yay!!

Morning campers! :character00238:

Well done Why_D, Susie and Honey on your fab losses.

I gained 1.5 this week. I have a theory, but at the end of the day it all boils down to eating too much and not exercising enough :sigh:

Going to make a load of soup today.

Morning campers! :character00238:

Well done Why_D, Susie and Honey on your fab losses.

I gained 1.5 this week. I have a theory, but at the end of the day it all boils down to eating too much and not exercising enough :sigh:

Going to make a load of soup today.

Awwwwww, that's nothing - that will fall off you by Tuesday night, guaranteed! So long as you know why, and huge well done for weighing in. You know my theory - it's not really about the numbers, it's about the fact that we all turn up week after week and are accountable about minor fluctuations. Enjoy the soup!

I've been naughty again and had a sneaky peek... 1lb down so far. Fingers crossed I can keep it up!

Thats brill Emma! wooop!!

i've lost 2lbs this week.. not too bad considering the wine fairy visited! aiming for 3lbs next week but would be happy with 2lbs every week!

well done everyone!! :D

Well done Why_d, Honey, Suzie and Lucy. Great news !

Sausage - you know that's temporary because you had a bad end of week. Get back on it and it will be off by next week. Big hugs because I know things are difficult at the moment.

1lb off for me. I'm very pleased. Had a fairly good week (and a big loss last week so not surprising). Still on plan :)

Good luck to everyone else for today.

Gail x

Hi Folks.
I did SW last year in preperation for stopping smoking. I lost the weight, stopped the fags now its time to lose the weight again :confused:
I really should be weighing in on a Monday but thought it would be easier on a Sunday when Im not rushing to work.
So......first Sunday weigh in, 0, nil, zilch.
Strange thing is I have a new ballgown I am wearing next weekend, 6 days ago my husband had to tie me into it and 1/2 my boobs were sticking out the top, fine as long as I didnt breathe. Last night I got it by myself, and managed to breathe (and was a bit more covered up on the boob front).
See you next Sunday ;)

Lucy:D said:
Thats brill Emma! wooop!!

i've lost 2lbs this week.. not too bad considering the wine fairy visited! aiming for 3lbs next week but would be happy with 2lbs every week!

well done everyone!! :D

Well done Lucy, that's a fab loss!!

gl12282 said:
Well done Why_d, Honey, Suzie and Lucy. Great news !

Sausage - you know that's temporary because you had a bad end of week. Get back on it and it will be off by next week. Big hugs because I know things are difficult at the moment.

1lb off for me. I'm very pleased. Had a fairly good week (and a big loss last week so not surprising). Still on plan :)

Good luck to everyone else for today.

Gail x

Congrats Gail! Well done on another loss after last weeks fab efforts! You've blazed into 2011 really well!

First WI since my restart - 5lbs off - yippee!

Hi - I've been lurking around here for the last few months but decided I should start posting and sharing my experiences. :wavey:

Got back from hols last week and really shocked to see the scales tip over the 13st for the first time since I did WW five years ago. I was going to try and lose some weight anyway and having suffered with severe back pain for most of the last month, culminating in me passing out with the pain while away on hols, and then the shock of the scales last week, I have more motivation than I've had for years.

I'm very glad to report I've shed 5 lbs , so really pleased with that. I've not done any exercise beyond going about my life as normal , and even had chinese buffet for lunch one day (though I was careful about my choices and walked 2 x ten minutes from work to the restaurant and back). I'm doing this by myself as can't afford classes or bodyoptimise at the moment, but the first time I did SW (2001/2), I was flying solo too, and managed to shed about 3st in 7 months. I'm lucky in that I have a very supportive hubby, so here's hoping I can keep it up, and get myself moving too! I'm hoping to get down to the 11st 7 lbs I managed with WW in 2005.

Welcome Rhony! Congratulations on chucking the fags. Be the belle of the ball and remember to breathe ocassionally!

Welcome TinselAngel. What a great loss. Well done and good luck with the rest of your weight loss journey.

Nice one Lucy! If I see that bloomin wine fairy round here again I am going to swot her with a rolled up SW magazine.

Have a bunny Gail for being consistently good! :bunnydance:

Nooo I forgot to weigh myself, and I've eaten breakfast and showered! Grrrr so annoying!

Hi all,
I've just joined minimins and been on SW online extra easy for a week now, weighing in on Sundays like you guys.
My first week was a success, 4.5 down, I'm ecstatic! Well done to everyone else, I'm finding the hardest thing is not to step on the scales on any other days but I'm glad I didn't because today was a very nice surprise to see I'd lost so much.

;)
Nooo I forgot to weigh myself, and I've eaten breakfast and showered! Grrrr so annoying!

Hey, I'd still weigh in to be honest - just to get a check. If it's a bit high, think how LOW your results will be next Sunday!! Go for it

Honey39 said:
;)

Hey, I'd still weigh in to be honest - just to get a check. If it's a bit high, think how LOW your results will be next Sunday!! Go for it

I just did, and I'm the same weight as I was last week which means I probably have had a loss, just don't know how much!

Back