Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

I'm ecstatic :D lost 2.5lbs ! WOOO! Finally :D

Well done Emma! Am really pleased for you, that's great - just shows how good it was to track everything this week! You must be so pleased, what a great result.

Well done on the losses!! I'm -4lbs this morning :D

What a fab thread - I have lost a tad under 2.5 pounds this week. Because I weigh in kgs and have to round up or down, it means my stats are showing 2 lost.

More than halfway now!!

And another sticker!

Congrats to all this week on your losses or otherwise, I'm sure the otherwise is only temporary...keep weighing in.
Another 3lbs for me this week, First time to 3 lbs and another milestone, my 14lb award.:bananalove:
My switch to soup for lunch and taking part in a Wii Challenge look to be paying off. Also, a nice surprise as I too has a sneaky peak yesterday and had I weighed then, I would only be 0.5 lb down and was feeling slightly disappointed I may add...that taught me a lesson 'DON'T PEAK!'

I'm ecstatic :D lost 2.5lbs ! WOOO! Finally :D

Well done Emma, I know you've found it hard this last few weeks, but now you've broken that cycle and you're on the move.
I started out in September last year and for the first few weeks I had a hard time following plan properly and was becoming disheartened, but I had a restart after losing only very little in 6 weeks and gave myself a good :asskick: and that's when I found Minimins and this great thread.
Stick with it and it will pay off.

Hi all sorry for late post have only just managed to wrestle the computer of hubby! Was an early morning weigh in for me too this morning as picked Mum and Dad up from airport at 7am this morning.

Well done to everyone - Why_d, Gail, Sparky, Honey, JMo, Missus, Emma, Suzie and Lucy (sorry if I have missed anyone) on your losses some fantastic ones this week! JMo well done in particular for your new sticky and Emma am so pleased for you hun. Loving the consistent losers among you and welcome to the newbies!

Well am happy to report another loss this week - 2lb!!

Ohmygod have just realised from my details that my BMI has just sneaked under the 30 mark and have now lost just over 20%! Shame I didn't make a triple celebration (only 0.5lb away from my 3 1/2 stone) but that has just made my day!!

well done everyone and hello to the new faces!

Sausage, never worry next week can be a completely different story!

Go us!! :party0011:

I have my soup made, a freezer full of berries and a butternut squash as big as a cat! Bring it on! lol

Good luck everyone for the week ahead. i don't want to be an "also ran" again next week so best behaviour here *pinkie promise*

Why_D, susie, Honey, Lucy, Gail (inching ever closer to your 4 stone :D), Tinsel, SynCity, Missus, Sparky, SarahJ, Elb and Jmo congratulations on your losses - its been another bumper week overall for the sunday gang :greenapple:

SarahJ yay congratulations for getting under the magic 30% mark, our stats are nearly the same - we could be twinnies :eek:

PinkToaster - dont worry too much with your STS although you are probably kicking yourself for fogetting to weigh-in at your normal time. Keep going and fingers crossed you get a bumper loss next week :D

Elb - fantastic to see your loss this week, I am assuming that you had a 100% week with lots of planning - Keep it up :D ((sargeant major me :p))

*waves* to Rhony & Tinsel :D welcome to the gang

Awww Sausage, sorry to read of your gain, I think we should stop calling them wine fairies - mosquitoes would be more apt me thinks as they are pesky things that sometimes just wont leave you alone :( But it looks like you are heading in the right direction with your monster butternut squash - are you sure you havent mistaken it for Del Boys three wheeler? :p

You could get arrested for displaying that butternut squash in a window like that you know :p

But, what a gorgeous cat :D I lurve his/her's white chest, whats his/her's name? I nearly thought I was 'next door' for a moment then :roofles:

Back