Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Thanks Sarah, you're right, if I hadnt gone out etc I would have probably thought back and wished I had.
I'm hopeful this week actually, had a peak this morning and its the same as last week, so I may STS or have a small loss I reckon!

Good luck everyone for tomorrow! Fingers crossed all round.

Happy belated birthday Emma. Am so glad that you had a lovely time. Glad you're back on track now and fingers crossed for tomorrow.

Fingers crossed for you too Sarah. And if it's not this week, it will be next week or the week after that.

See you tomorrow.

Gail x

Glad you had a nice day Elb :D

And sausage, dont think I cant see you trying to beat my score on Magic Awakening :p I'm not at all competitive, but I have just made my high score even higher :cool:

Well done Smartie, but I think my gaming days are over anyway. I was cleaning today and knocked my pc tower over. It is dead and smells a bit funny :cry::cry::cry:Further proof, if it were ever needed, that housework is evil :mad:

My girl is away for the weekend so I have stolen her lappy. Will try to get an old pc up and working. Don't want to miss my minimins fixes.

See y'all tomorrow. Good luck :)

Happy belated birthday Emma - So glad you had a fantastic day - Wish I was 21 again.

Sarah - I'm sure you will reach your targets tomorrow - I am keeping my fingers crossed for you.

I feel a little bloated tonight (may have something to do with the chinese I had though - I did have the beef in black bean sauce with boiled rice so wasn't too bad) I would love a loss tomorrow but who knows with the way I am feeling. Perhaps it won't be so bad in the morning.

Good luck to all you Sunday weighers!!!

morning all!

looks like i'm the first up this morning...

i'm another 2lbs down this week so very happy!

good luck to everyone!

Well done Why_D! Only 1 pound more to your 4 stone sticky? I am getting good at my 14 times table :D

I lost 3.5 this week. Drank so much water to offset the anti-inflams. Guess it worked.

I have my invisible 3 stone sticky! :bunnydance:

Busy day so catch up later. Good luck evryone!

Well done Why_D that's terrific!!

I was a bit nervous about this morning because my scales have been acting up, but I got new batteries and this morning I have lost 3 lbs - which takes me to 56 lbs lost and FOUR STONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woo hoo and yay, am so pleased!

I have been walking a LOT for the last three weeks, and I think that is having a big impact - I'm averaging about 8,000 steps a day, or four separate brisk walks. It's really helpful to me to focus on getting fitter as well as losing weight, it somehow feels like it's about different things, not all about food.

Anyway, am delighted to have lost four stones. I feel good about where I am right now, and positive about the week ahead.

Can't wait to read how you all have done!

Well done Why_D! Only 1 pound more to your 4 stone sticky? I am getting good at my 14 times table :D

I lost 3.5 this week. Drank so much water to offset the anti-inflams. Guess it worked.

I have my invisible 3 stone sticky! :bunnydance:

Busy day so catch up later. Good luck evryone!

Ooh, well done Silly!! That's absolutely fantastic, good for you - I love getting to these mini goals, you are doing so well.

Have a great day and feel realy proud of yourself! :D

Well done on some fab losses this week guys! And surprisingly (possibly miraculously) I'm joining in with a loss of 1.5lbs!!! I really cant believe it considering what we ate on thursday on my day out for my bday and we also went out and had a 3 course meal last night which, while not too bad, was not SW friendly! Washed down with a glass of wine as well!
I dont know if its the extra water I'm managing to get down me or the planning better or just generally doing well but that means after weeks and weeks of nothing over the last 2 weeks I've lost 4lb... which is good for me!

Woo hoo!

Good luck to those yet to WI!

That's a great result, Emma, well done! I think planning really helps, I know I eat less when I plan what I'm going to eat in advance.

I managed a measly half a pound or thereabouts (0.3kg). Having said that it is my * week AND I had a chinese Friday which always makes me gain (I was good and withing plan, but the extra salt affects me temporarily). Midweek I was on to get to 4 stones as well, but went up again due to the aforementioned! I have however just managed to sneak into the next number down for my BMI.

Hoping it all catches up with me next week and I have a great loss and get to that 4 stone milestone!

Well done to everyone whose lost so far (oooh, that'll be everyone so far!).

2lbs off over 2 weeks. Feel a bit disappointed considering I forgot to weigh last week. Maybe I was expecting too much.

My clothes feel a bit looser though. But they probably just need to be shrunk in the wash!

Well done Pink toaster - 2lbs is 2lbs.

Why_d - fantastic consistent progress for the last few weeks

Sausage - brilliant. I think you had a gain last week so that's great.

Honey - WOOOO HOOOO. 4 stone. What a star.

Emma - great. I'm so pleased for you on top of a difficult food week !

Sparky - 0.5lbs is still a loss and still going in the right direction. Well done.

I lost 0.5lbs this week too which I'm happy about considering I went out last night for a 3 course meal including wine ! Was planned and I have been careful around that, but it was bound to have some impact. Out again today for a meal and at least once during the week but I will continue to be careful and hope to be able to post a loss (however small it is likely to be) or at least a STS next week.

Good luck for the rest of you Sunday lot who haven't posted yet. I'll be watching for your results.

Gail x

Wow what a cracking week of losses for the Sunday Weighers and its still early!!

Well done Why_D you are doing amazing and like Silly Sausage said only 1lb away from your 4 stone!

Congrats Silly Sausage on a fab loss this week and for reaching your 3 stone sticky - bring on the bunnies!!

Honey you are so inspiring! Massive well done on your loss and reaching your 4 stone.

Emma woohoo another loss - what a fantastic belated birthday pressie - planning really does help so much - onwards and downwards hun you know you can do it.

Sparky well done on your loss and on getting in to the next BMI point - every little counts and am sure that 4 stone sticky will be yours next week!!

Pinktoaster 2lbs is still good and the right direction so well done! Am sure it will balance out in the next week or so.

Ok need to rein myself in!! I actually lost the 1.5lbs I was hoping for this week and have therefore reached 50lb loss in total (which feels like a massive achievement) and have also got my 3 1/2 stone sticky in the process.

Honey am also starting to concentrate on fitness levels now too and whilst still got quite a bit of weight to lose with fitness comes weight loss.

Well done to every one weighing in today, love to see mini victories! I'm minus 2.5lbs this week which I'm very happy with as it's the end of * week and I feel like crap! Got my stone sticker and am into the 300's :D

Hi all, fab to see such great losses, well done everyone!

I lost 3 lb this week, I've had a couple of days slightly over 15syns but no huge fall offs even during a big family meal last night so I'm really chuffed. Which means I've got my first half stone :)

I went out for a big walk this morning with my sis and her dog, I'm feeling like a new person, I've got lots of energy and motivation to keep this up and feeling really happy at the mo, in fact I'm sitting here with a massive grin on my face.

I might have to go and have a hunt for how to get those SW stars on my signature :D

The stars are really easy, just change the number at the end of this url and remove the spaces.

[img ]http://group.slimmingworld.com/images/features/my-awards/awards/S7 .jpg [/img]

So where it says S7.jpg...the 7 is 7lbs. The next one up is 14 and it goes up in increments of 7 then. So for your half stone you'd just copy the link above including the tags but remove all the spaces I've put in. As you're on your first half stone you wouldn't change the number...just remove the space between the g and ] and between the 7 & .jpg at the end and copy into your signature.

Congrats on the loss! x

Hi Everyone

I have just restarted slimming world on 16th January and had my first weigh in today. Would you mind if I joined your Sunday weighers?
I lost 3lbs which I am really happy with.

Back