Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

OMG, I was coming to belatedly do my update but after seeing Ozzie Moz's post & link it pales into insignificance.
I just want to say "Keep safe and thinking of you and your family"

OzzieMoz, I hope you and your family are OK, best wishes and I'll keep my fingers crossed your home stays safe and dry. It has made the news here and looks horrendous, I can't imagine what it must be like to be threatened by it. Big hugs x

OMG, I was coming to belatedly do my update but after seeing Ozzie Moz's post & link it pales into insignificance.
I just want to say "Keep safe and thinking of you and your family"

Hey JMo! How did you do? I've been waiting for you to post in this thread - it's no good, I definitely now know all the Sunday weighers and fret till I hear from you....:)

Awwww JMo come back! I am nosey. How was your week?
Thanks sausage, my update was cunningly placed in my signature with -1.5lbs for week 12 after a STS. Last couple of weeks seem to have been hectic and I didn't find the time to update...and after everyone doing so well for my week 11, I felt like I'd be letting the side down ;).Only joking, I know how supportive you guys are...the real reason is we're in the middle of decorating our spare room to set up as a Wii and exercise room.
Foodwise has been pretty good,though I haven't been doing well at trackingeither so I think that explains the slow down the last couple of weeks...and all the exercise is creating muscles I never had.
Not too worried about what the scale is saying as I had a NSV last weekend when I was able to buy some jeans in the next size down...and they were on sale which is always good since I don't expect to be able to wear them for long before they get too big!:D
Anyway, looks like the cyclone has hit land so hopefully Moz and family are doing OK. Keeping everything crossed for them right now.

I know I shouldn't but after staying the same the last two weeks I have done a mid week weigh on the scales. I seem to have lost 1.5lbs. I would be happy with just a pound as long as its a loss. Fingers crossed for Sunday:wave_cry:

Hey Susie :D I know how it feels to not get the 'reward' on the scales. You have done so well to lose 7lb in January, considering that you havent got that far to go :D Just keep plodding on and it will slowly but surely start falling off :)

Well done JMo - that's great.

Suzie - I agree with Smartie - I think you have done brilliantly considering you don't have much to lose. I think it's the last bit that's the hardest. Stick with it and it will come off.

Hope Ozzie is ok. I have been thinking of you and your family.

So for all you Sunday Weighers, I am off 'down south' for a special weekend of gourmet food. I will be having 2 flexi syn days (planning to flexi the evening meals only) but will try to stick to plan for breakfast and lunch (which I think will be hard so wish me luck please........) and totally back on plan on Monday. So I won't be with you Sunday but will be watching you all on my phone with fingers crossed for a good week for you. I will post my gain (;)) on Monday. I don't want to have a gain, but I would accept my first gain since starting SW (actually I'm quite proud of myself for that :)) this week with good grace . If you don't see me Monday, someone please come and hunt me down....................:p

See you soon.

Gail x

P.S. Sparky - how did your photo shoot go ????? What did you wear in the end ? Hope it all went well.

Have a fabulous weekend, Gail! I'm going to miss you on Sunday, but am sure that you'll do better than you think. And yes, will hunt you down on Monday to make sure you check in here - I am ferocious, grrrrr!

Well done Suzie, sounds like it's all going really well!

I think I might have a gain on Sunday, as I'm going out three nights in a row. I've tried to do a lot of walking, but we've had gale force winds and torrential rain in sunny Scotland (I feel bad saying this after Ozzie Moz in Australia, it's total whining by me!!!!), so just haven't been able to do much walking yesterday.

Have had gazillions of comments about my weight loss all of a sudden though!

this week may be sunday gainers week as i'll be expecting one too... lol

this week may be sunday gainers week as i'll be expecting one too... lol

LOL You expected a bad result last week and lost half a stone!!! :D

Enjoy your gourmet weekend, Gail :) I will be thinking of you as I eat my baked beans with my pinkie in the air.

Hope your house is ok, Moz, and that you are back in the bosom of the thread again soon :) x

LOL You expected a bad result last week and lost half a stone!!! :D

hehe well i always think the worst then am happy when it's a good result, lol but i have had a bad week and am just about to head out for a birthday dinner

The photoshoot went well, I think. Although I always dislike any photo of me!

I got a suit from M&S which is really nice - I bought the 18 jacket and the 20 skirt after trying on lots of different things. Stupidly I forgot to try on the 16 jacket, but I think I assume it wasn't worth it because the 18 skirt was too tight and I ended up having to go up a size.

When I was trying it on at home I started thinking that it was a bit loose and if I was going to keep it, I would move the button (it has one button that nips in over the waist), so thought I should have tried the 16 after all...

Tried my local M&S and they didn't stock the suit at all, but I was in London on a course midweek, so ended up walking round London and up to Oxford Street to get the 16 jacket which fitted much better (who'd have thought!) and did manage to find a lovely white shirt to go with it.

The photos have gone off for approval but the new website should be up by 25th Feb, so if I'm feeling brave I might post the link on here.

Hope everyone is well and enjoying their weekend!

See you in the morning.

Well done Sparky. I hope to see the photos (but don't worry if you don't want to post the link).

I have had an absolutely amazing weekend. I don't care what I gain - it was sooooo worth it (obviously I'll see whether I still feel the same when I see the scales and have less wine inside me !!!). However I am now ready to get back to it and am determined to post a loss at next week's weigh in (no matter what the scales say on Monday this week when I get home !).

I would hope that I can be some kind of 'lesson' that you can eat out (from time to time) and find the balance between 'having a life' and losing weight.

GOOD LUCK Sunday weighers. I would have been with you if I had scales to weigh on but luckily for me I have a (temporary) reprieve until Monday !!!

Gail x

Well...i haven't been a hundred percent this week and the wine fairy has visited.. but OMG.. i've lost 4 pounds!! cheeso! I had a sneaky look yest and was nowhere near that so a little confused but hey ho!!

I love SW!!!

good luck everyone!!

Back