Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Evening OzzieMoz,

Well I have just got out of bed and put myself on the scales and yeah!! Another 1lb off!!

I need to change the title of my food diary as it says no change since 21st January which is not true!! All I can say is since I have found this forum my weight is shifting. Everyone is so fantastic and friendly. Writing a food diary helps along with advice and recipes etc etc.

Good Luck all with today's weigh in

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lost 1lb! Don't know how I managed that as I spent more days off plan than on, but I'll take it as a good sign and continue.

Hi guys,

I've been a bit absent, I've had a rubbish two weeks; BUT I lost 3 lbs today, woo hoo!!! So pleased. That takes me to 65 lbs off.

I've been walking a lot lately - this week I managed over 10k steps every day, and I think that's having an enormous impact on the way I look. I put some shorts on yesterday and they fell straight off, lol. I look significantly thinner even to me, so I think it's the 80 minutes of walking every day - toning, you know? I don't know. It's been incredibly good for me psychologically too - even when I've made poor food choices over the last two weeks, I've stuck to doing lots of walking as well. It's like a completely separate ambition to losing weight, which means that even if I think I'm not doing terriby well with my eating, I can still be doing very well with the walking. Not explaining myself well, but I am so pleased with having this other goal.

I'm going to try and get back into this forum as well - I tend to shut down when I'm having a tough time, and then I just hide away. Blecch! Have been reading though - some fabulous losses and maintenance going on, am so proud!

Anyway, that's me back to losing weight after last week's STS - it was a generous loss this morning; I think I could have added an extra pound (i.e lost 4 lbs), but I took the first weigh in to be cautious. I feel terrific about seeing the scales go down. My next enormous goal is getting down to 280 - just five pounds away. I cannot wait!!

short post as keyboard not working

1 pound off

post later when batteries replaced!

Well done Sparky on losing a pound, that's great!

Xassy - well done on losing a pound and a half, that's really good, don't be disappointed! That's a great start.

lost 1 lb today which takes me to my 1 Stone mark.. woop! huzzah! Shocked to have lost tbh after a fairly hefty night out on Fri.. god im still regretting it now! lol

xx

I'm a very shocked person today! I've honestly been pretty bad this week, what with the stress of work/arguments at home we've eaten take aways, I don't think a single peice of fruit has passed my lips :eek: and for the first time ever I was on the red wine yesterday! (went to visit some sort of relatives and had red wine, lasagne (HM) and some sort of spicy chicken thing with crusty bread and garlic butter :eek::eek::eek::eek:)
So I have eaten terribly this week in my opinion but have been stressed as hell so who knows!

Anyways! I've lost 3lb this week!!! I'm absolutely flabogasted. God only knows how I've managed that... seriously!

Well done to all who have checked in so far with their losses, it seems like quite a few people have had a bit of a bad week with plan though so lets all get our heads back in the game and focus in this coming week.

Take care all
xXx

That's better - the keyboard batteries ran out so I was having to click the letters on the on screen keyboard with a mouse!

Some steady losses this week - Emma - I wonder if the bad week shows that you are not enough on your "normal" weeks? I've had a really good week (apart from a chinese last Sunday evening), but I have been really busy so missing my snacks and not eating as much as I would normally, and I have lost less than usual.

Well done everyone this week. Another 1.5lbs off for me which keeps me on track for my first goal to lose a stone in 12 weeks. Fingers crossed I can do it! Saw some really lovely summer clothes in the shops this week and keep thinking how good I will look when I can buy them in a size 10/12 this keeps me going. Bought a couple of recipe books as well and tried a few new recipes to try and stop me getting bored as I am starting to eat the same things.
Good luck everyone for next week!

I'm -5lbs this week, delighted :D

Well done to everyone who lost this week. Sausage, don't worry about the gain, you'll get it off next week I bet!

Well done to all who have checked in so far with their losses, it seems like quite a few people have had a bit of a bad week with plan though so lets all get our heads back in the game and focus in this coming week.

Take care all
xXx

True words, makes me feel like I'm not alone!

So far so good today, done 30 mins on my exercise bike :character00116: so feeling pretty good about that :p

Hi guys and galls, as with a few others this week I feel like I had a lucky loss as I didn't stick to plan as well as in some other weeks, but still saw a 2lb loss.
Extremely happy though as it got me my 1.5 stone award.
I had a bl**dy fantastic piece of Guinness chocolate torte when I was out for Valentine's supper on Monday with my OH though, and one I have to admit I was well prepared to accept a gain for :17729:.
Definitely one of those where you NEVER, EVER want to know the recipe because it makes "Death by Chocolate" cake look like a wimp, it is soooooooo chocolatey.
Anyway, I have that out of my system now and I'm off to get some good healthy food after seeing the fabulous recipes in the March/April magazine :D.

OzzieMoz: Oh wow that’s a brilliant loss :woohoo:– Dunno how you leave off 0.5lb I couldn’t do that lol

Madkoi: Well done on your STS :)

why_d: Well done it’s a pound in the right direction :D

Kwise1: Well done on your 1lb loss. And I agree that writing a food diary does help – I’m glad your weight is shifting :D

PinkToaster: Well done on your loss especially since you didn’t expect it :D

Honey39: OMG that’s a fabbie loss! :party0019: And you seem to be doing so well with your walking aswell – and as I said before to Moz I have no idea how you can not count the 1lb more lol

Sparky67: Well done on your 1lb loss :D

Xassy: Don’t be disappointed with that as it’s a good loss and its going in the right direction :)

silly sausage: Its ok sausage I’m sure it will defiantly come off next week :)

Lucy:D: Congrats on your 1lb off and getting your stone award :party0049:

elb4160: Oh wow that’s a brilliant loss – Hope you have a better food week this week :)

JackJane: Well Done on your 1lb loss and for staying on track to achieve your goal – Do share if you come across any lovely recipes :D

TheMissus: OMG I’m speechless as that’s such a fabbie loss! Well done :talk017:

JMo in Ontario: Well Done on your 2lbs loss and congrats on getting your 1.5 stone award. :party0049:

Back again. My visitors have gone. One pal could see a big difference in me and kept poking and squeezing me lol. The other said nowt :rolleyes:

This is my second week in a row gaining. Twice is careless, thrice is the slippery slope!!! :eek: Definitely getting my head back in the game this week as Emma suggests.

Honey and Pinky have inspired me to do some exercise. Even just a little bit. Fished my gorgeous crystal bowl out from the back of a cupboard today. Will fill it with fruit and give it pride of place in my new living room. Little things like that might make a difference.

Well done everyone on your losses and good luck for next week :grouphugg:

YAY Ozzie - I am so pleased for you. And what an achievement bearing in mind what's going on at the moment.

Madkoi - STS is ok. Particularly if you haven't had a great week. Hope this week goes a bit better.

Why_d - you are pretty much being Mr consistent this year. Well done.

Kwise - Well done. A good result

Pink Toaster - I'm really pleased for you so now is the time to try and have more days on plan. Think what you could achieve if you do that :)

Honey - WOOOO HOOOOO. You are just such a star.

Sparky - 'Mrs' consistent !!! :bliss:

Xassy - 1.5lbs is a great start. It's the right direction so stick with it. Welcome back.

I wish my keyboard was broken this week! LOL I put on 2.5 lbs!

Will be back later to update my ticker and have a blether. Got English people invading today.

LOL Sausage (even funny when things aren't great !!!!) - you and me both (I will post mine tomorrow). This week we must try hard. As I said to Ozzie last week, one day at a time. Is there anything that we/I can do ??? I can come and pester you on a daily basis............................:eek:

Well done Lucy - that is what happens if you stick to plan for most of the week. Sometimes it's ok if you go out !

Emma :thankyouthankyou:. I'm really pleased for you.

JackJane - Yay. Brilliant :)

The Missus- WOOOOOOW. You are on fire. :D

JMo - A new shiny ! Yippppeeeee. I love them ! Delighted for you. Chocolate cake sounded amazing :drool:

Sum - again, you are an angel, reading and commenting ! Good luck for this week.

I had a 'difficult' (read 'sugar hit central' !!!) weekend as expected. I will post my gain tomorrow when I weight in...............:eek:

Well done everyone.

Gail x

Wow Moz, a fabby loss for you this week, and I did lol a bit at keeping some in reserve 'just in case' :p

Madkoi, nothing wrong with a sts especially as you know you have gone a bit over your syns - I'd take that as a good result myself :D

Why-d, another loss for you, you have lost loads so far this year, it must be about a stone by my recollection :D

Kwise, congrats on another loss this week, I agree coming on here does help keep motivation levels higher and a food diary does help *must start one myself*

PinkToaster - congratulations, its a great feeling when the scales have been kind to you when you havent especially followed the plan, it makes up for the times when they arent kind when you have followed it 100% :)

Honey - yay congratulations :D I know things have been a bit cr4p for you recently, so I am really pleased that you have kept up the walking even though you havent been making the best food choices. Hopefully you can get back into the full swing of things soon :)

Well done Sparky on your loss this week :D Sum and I were talking about eating more recently and we are both trying to make eating more a priority. I have been guilty in the past of cutting back to try and lose, the concept of eating more to lose more still feels a bit alien to me if I am honest, but I will get there

Hello Xassy - dont think we've met *waves to the newbie* congratulations on your loss this week :D

Silly Sausage - you'll have that off in no time. Just back in the zone :vibes: you know where you went wrong unless of course paint fumes have calories :confused: You can do it me dears!! :D

Woohoo Lucy congrats on your new shiny - I love shiny's, and I have been known to fondly stroke my monitor when I see my new one :D

Yay Emma thats a great loss, and a fantastic boost to your new start. Keep it up :D

Hi Jane, another consistent loss for you again - well done

Wow Missus - a 5lb loss you must feel fantastic

Woohoo Jmo another shiny - you gotta love the shinys, and mmmmm death by chocolate, *dribbles a little bit haha* :D

And here endith my weekly massive post :D

LOL Smartie. You have an amazing ability to make me laugh out loud. It's fortunate that I live alone and have the TV on (so if anyone was listening they *might* think I was laughing at something on the TV) !!!

Good luck for your weigh in this week.

Gail x

P.S. Ozzie- I TOTALLY understand the 'only claiming 3lb' loss when it might have been 3.5lbs. I do that all the time and I'm pretty certain that Honey and Sparky (at least) do it too. If I have definitely gone under the amount, I almost always take it, but it's nice to have 0.3-0.4lbs in 'reserve' in case you have a bad week !!!!! (hope I've made sense.....???!)

Awww Gail, I like laughing and I like making other people laugh :eek: But it does say a lot about you that you actually get my humour as I am apparantly a bit twisted :p

I'm still laughing at the fact that Sum is exalting my virtues by calling me 'worderful' do you think she is calling me a waffler by any chance? :blahblah:

Good luck for tomorrow Gail :D

Back