Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Welcome Leeanne!

Sparky - I don't know what to say except I want to tie a big rope round you to keep you off that slippery slope. It is tough at the moment, but the bigger picture says your journey is still a successful one and you have worked too hard to give up now.

Well done everyone. Jeezo Missus! You are on fire!!! lol

Kwise - I have tried to suggest a meal idea on your other thread. Might just be the mad-for-haloumi-veggie in me talking, but I think that would be your best option for superfrees.

Kwise - I have tried to suggest a meal idea on your other thread. Might just be the mad-for-haloumi-veggie in me talking, but I think that would be your best option for superfrees.[/QUOTE]

Cheers SillySausage - I have replied on that thread- soup is generally yeuch for me lol!!

Everyone is doing well with weigh-ins

TheMissus - tell me your secret to lose 6 pound please :)

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Sparky I am reletively new on here and your weight loss has been inspirational to new people like me. It shows what you can achieve it you put your mind to it :eek:

After a re-weigh this morning before breakfast I've actually lost 2.5lbs this week.

I'm really pleased with this considering I got fired on Friday and had a take away last night. :)

Well done to everyone else on your fab losses, its been a pretty good week as I predicted weight-wise, just a shame about things going on in my personal life.

Hello everyone!

Well done on everyone's loses! That's fab!

Oh Emma that's really crap for you but hope you enjoyed your take away guilt free!

After a slow few weeks I've lost 2lbs and now really determined to have a 100% week. NSV- zero alcohol this week and going to make that continent until I can control it better!

Anyways, my roast is ready so off I pop! Have a great week everyone!

Lucy xx

Well done Lucy! Doesn't it feel fab when you've had a 100% week and you know you've worked hard and been rewarded with a loss :D

SarahJohnson: Welcome back Sarah – And even though you’ve had a bad few weeks Well Done on coming back and its lovely to hear from you :) And Well Done on your 1.5lbs loss and lol I am doing the 30 day shred aswell! Good luck – remember work through the pain and Jillian can’t hear you cursing her :rolleyes: :p

Woodland girl: Well Done on your 2.5lbs loss and you’ll get your Club 10 next week, no doubt about it :D

Honey39: Well done on your 1lb off as it’s a pound in the right direction so don’t be disappointed – And you’re loosing inches which is better than losing weight :D

Kwise1: Well Done on your 1lb off and your post always make me hungry :drool:

elb4160: Wohoo well done on your 2.5lbs off and sorry to hear about your job but as sausage said you can now get a job you enjoy :)

PinkToaster: Sorry to hear that your evening last night wasn’t worth the syns and money :)

why_d: You always do so well – Well Done on your 1lb loss and Congrats on your 5 stone! :bunnydance::bunnydance:

silly sausage: Well done on your STS and Yays your NSV!:party0049:

JackJane: You losses are so consistent – Well done on your fabbie loss and good luck with your trip to London. Have fun :D
Leeanne910: :welcome: Welcome to this thread
Kgallacher: Well Done on your fabbie loss :D

Sparky67: You can do this, do not give up – I wish you good luck and do keep us informed on how you’re doing no matter what :)

Stukinarut: :welcome2:Welcome to this thread and that’s a brilliant loss well done! Good luck with your coming week – Sounds like fun

TheMissus: OMG that is an amazing loss – Well Done and Congrats on getting your club 10 aswell:party0019:

Lucy:D: Well done on your 2lbs off that’s brilliant :D

Woodland girl, Well Done on your 2.5lbs loss this week, and *fingers crossed* that you get your club 10 this week :D

kgallacher, well done on your fabby 2lb loss :D

Honey, a 1lb loss is great. It might just be your body sulking a little bit after your mini foray into eating a bit of junk food. It will soon get back into the swing of it:D

Kwise, congrats on your loss this week :D

Elb - W00000000t I'm made up for you :D

Pinktoaster, Aww I'm sorry the night didnt turn out as you hoped. On the bright side the party wasn't such a massive success that you wanted it to last forever, culminating with you collapsing through the door completely drunk clutching a half eaten donner kebab :p *Disclaimer - never done this myself - obviously*

Why-d :eek: Wow 5 stone thats amazing, I am coveting ur invisible 5 stone shiny for myself :D

Sausage - so many NSV's for you - still on your alcohol free week, survived the birthday cake unscathed - and you are now lighter than your ex. Who cares about the height difference - what you need to do it bouffant your hair again, then you'll be the same height :D

JackJane - congratulations on yet another consistent loss - have a great time in London :D

Leanne - welcome to the Sunday Gang good luck on your fishy week, hope it goes well :D

Sarah - welcome back to the bosom of the thread, we have missed you. Disappear again and you will have to go on the naughty step :p Nice to see you have had a loss, that little gain will soon be gone. Good luck with the shredding :D

Kgallacherhttp://www.minimins.com/members/42070-kgallacher.html - well done thats a great loss :D

Sparky - come on now whats all this talk about :p I can only suggest that you really try to refocus, maybe write down what your main reasons for losing weigh are. You have come so far, please dont let a wobble force you into a slipperly slope. Be like a weeble, they wobble - but they dont fall down :)

stukinarut - love the name lol, congrats on your loss this week :D
http://www.minimins.com/members/51693-stukinarut.html
Missus - :eek: wow thats an amazing loss, 6lbs and your club 10 Woohooo you must be on cloud nine :D

Lucy, well done on your 2lb loss, and good luck with avoiding the wine fairies this week, You should take some advice from Sausage, she has invested in an ACME swatter that one belonged to Wile.E. Coyote and there are lot of battered and bruised wine fairies fluttering about in Scotland now :D

Hi All,

Sorry for posting so late. Has been a VERY busy day (and weekend) !

Congrats to all for your losses. Particularly Why_d for your shiny and because you are always so negative but have had great losses, Sarah for picking yourself up when you've had a bad few weeks and The Missus for a fantastic loss and your club 10 and Emma because you've had a difficult week (and few weeks).

Sparky - I know you've had a really difficult week and nothing I say is going to take away your disappointment however you have really done fantastically well so far and worked sooooo hard to do that. Whatever has happened this week will NOT take that away. So what is important now is not what you have done this week (out of the 28 or so weeks since you've been doing this - sorry I'm not sure exactly) but what you have achieved so far and what you do from now on. As you know I had 3 gains recently but on 2 of them have had big losses the following week so go for it this week. Big hugs and good luck for this week.

Sausage - you are doing a grand job on your no alcohol/no crisp (well almost !) month. Keep it up and you will lose again.

Sorry for not mentioning everyone by name but I have read all your posts and am so pleased for all of you.

Welcome to Han, Leanne and Tracey (I can't remember whether this is your first week posting here).

I lost 2.5lbs this week which I'm very pleased about because I thought I might only have a small loss this week :). So I have my sights firmly fixed on my 5 stone shiny in a few weeks and the momentous BMI <30 which hopefully will be fairly soon. I will be sooooo happy then :D

Good luck to Smartie and Sum for Tuesday and Pink Toaster for (?) Monday.

See you next Sunday (if not before). Have a lovely week.

Gail x

Oooooooooh Gail, I had thought that I had missed you out, but you are here now :D

Congrats on your loss, thats amazing and only 1lb behind me now. Race you to the 5 stone shiny :p The BMI <30 is such a sweet feeling and it will be yours in a pound or two's time :D

Thanks Smartie :) I had wondered where you had gone too ! See you at the 5 stone marker soon........;)

Gail x

P.S. My loss takes me into the '12's' for the first time in 10 years. I am heading (scarily) into uncharted territory for me......:eek:

I was so relieved to see the 12's as that was where I got stuck :rolleyes: its just such a wow feeling isnt it? :D

I know, I've been AWOL for a bit - feeling a bit down and sort of retreat when I feel like that, and I've just binged. Havent done that for a very long time now and I am a bit disappointed with myself, but the worse part is that I now feel a bit 'better' for doing it :( I dont think I am ever going to break that cycle, I think the best that I can hope for is that it becomes so infrequent that it doesnt affect my weight too much

So sorry to hear that Smartie. I know that for many of us, we will never completely break the ingrained food related habits that we have lived with for so long. I have my own too. I don't believe that I will ever be completely 'normal' when it comes to food (whatever that is) and I too have my moments (although I don't comfort eat that much at the moment maybe that is because I haven't had many 'comfort requiring' moments recently). I am so glad that you are back here.

And as I said to Sparky in my earlier post, no matter how guilty you might feel (or whatever other feelings you have) about what you may have done (and we don't need to know what that was unless you wanted to share it), please put that into context of what you have achieved so far. It's not what you do (because that's in the past), it's what you do after that.

So Smartie, get back on your perch and do what you have done best over the last few months, which is to lose. Just look at your stats and you'll see that's true :)

Big hugs.

Gail x

Smartie,

Always happy to help if I can (feel free to PM if you want to as well). I tend to be on at similar times to you (even though I have a job to go to in the morning :( :eek:) but it's important for you to know that you're not alone. And that you should try not to feel guilty and think 'blow it'. However when you're feeling a bit better/stronger can you look back on what happened and see whether there is anything that you can do next time to avoid it ??

More hugs.

Gail x

Just a quick post from me as dinner is nearly ready but I keep putting off posting til I have more time but then for various reasons I don't get round to it and then another day has gone by!

I've been as good as I can be which isnt nearly as good as I want to be. It's more a finance thing rather than anything else that is making things difficult. I'm back to 172lbs which was the point at which I restarted last time, so I think that is a gain of a couple of pounds over the last two or three weeks. However, I'm not downhearted about that, I'm just going to keep on going and I have worked out a cheap if somewhat boring food plan for myself for the week which I can fit in around what I'm cooking for the rest of the family. I'll just have to see how this goes.

I'll post some more later, but I wanted to get the weigh-in thing out of the way, better late than never and that was my Sunday weight. The other thing that I'm trying this week, is I'm going to try and give up my sneaky peeky weigh-ins and just see what happens on a Sunday - this could be a good thing ..... or a bad thing .... or perhaps just a thing! :rotflmao:

Sorry for being missing in action and thanks to people for caring :) Will be back soon! :D

Back