Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Woodland girl said:
Just checking... Eggs are free right?
Cos I am about to eat one- it came in a shiny colourful wrapper and I believe it was laid by a chicken called Cadbury :))

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done to Sum and Smartie on your weight loss

Kx

LOL I quite like the thought of being a cheerleader :D Anyway, Moz is the goat mascot :p ((Reggie))

Not just cheerleaders but Hot ones which makes it even better lol :p

Woodland girl i wish those eggs were free - but we got a 'talk' yesterday in class about how bad they were and how many syns were in just half of the eggs. I was sat there like :eek: when i found out how many syns are just in half.

But my C said nothing about Terry's Oranges and since sausage enlightened us about them being part of the 5 a day then i think l maybe a trip to Asda or the closest shop is in order lol :rolleyes: :p

Ahhh i thought you were having the big creme eggs that were on offer for Easter :pMy bad lol

But i thought that Creme eggs are either 8.5 or 9 syns each? Thats what my consultant told us last night when she was scaring us off eating easter eggs with their syn values.

Sum said:
Ahhh i thought you were having the big creme eggs that were on offer for Easter :pMy bad lol

But i thought that Creme eggs are either 8.5 or 9 syns each? Thats what my consultant told us last night when she was scaring us off eating easter eggs with their syn values.

Yeuch- I hate creme eggs :-(

I like the caramel ones though

At Easter I make solid chocolate eggs for the kids- probably a year-load of SYNS in 1 egg.!!!

Kx

Reactions: Sum
Woodland girl said:
Just checking... Eggs are free right?
Cos I am about to eat one- it came in a shiny colourful wrapper and I believe it was laid by a chicken called Cadbury :))

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. I couldn't stop laughing at this !!

Gail x

Damn this thread - now I am craving a Cadburys cream egg with a cup of coffee!!!!

I am being SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good this week - eating incredibly well, walking 10k steps a day. If I don't lose 2 lbs on Sunday there will be trouble, big trouble...!!! I'll have a tantrum or something

Well done Smartie. I'm so pleased you had a loss. Hope you're feeling a bit better now ?

Gail x

Hi everyone.
Hows ur week going so far? I am finding this week pretty hard for some reason.. making Chinese chicken curry for dinner and could literally eat it out the pan now! I just cant seem to stop my hunger.

Was super depressed yest (forgot my magic happy capsule) so ended up having a no alcohol cider which was a big achievement for me as id normally reach for the wine so yay for NSV. Feeling much better today tho! **sorry bit ranty **

Ordered a pedometer so i can set myself a walking target each day..only hope i can stick to it!

Hope everyone is well.. Do you think we could steal this cadbury chicken Woodland girl?

xx

Hi everyone.
Hows ur week going so far? I am finding this week pretty hard for some reason.. making Chinese chicken curry for dinner and could literally eat it out the pan now! I just cant seem to stop my hunger.

Was super depressed yest (forgot my magic happy capsule) so ended up having a no alcohol cider which was a big achievement for me as id normally reach for the wine so yay for NSV. Feeling much better today tho! **sorry bit ranty **

Ordered a pedometer so i can set myself a walking target each day..only hope i can stick to it!

Hope everyone is well.. Do you think we could steal this cadbury chicken Woodland girl?

xx

Sorry you're feeling rubbish, I have days too when I am sooooooooooooooooo hungry. Not often.

Yay on the pedometer! It's transformed my life/weight loss, and now I'm walking about 10k steps a day - which is a LOT of walking, about four separate walks. But I achieved my half a million steps yesterday, and I am so pleased (I want to walk 2 million steps this year). It's really fun to get yourself motivated....!!

I could try breeding cadbury chickens in my wood I guess :))
I could grow chocolate oranges on our fruit trees too. I feel a whole host of ideas coming along!

I could try breeding cadbury chickens in my wood I guess :))
I could grow chocolate oranges on our fruit trees too. I feel a whole host of ideas coming along!

:drool: if you do that Woodland girl i'd have to move into your woods - I promise i'd help with grow the trees and not just eat them :17729: :p

Lucy:D sorry to hear that you've had a crappy week so far but we all get one of those every so often. You can do it and yays on your NSV.

Good luck with your walking aswell :D

Had a sneaky peak weigh in yesterday and had lost another pound - yay- then a sneaky peak today and had put on 2lb (1lb from weighin) -boo hoo- . And today I am out for lunch and out tonite for a leaving meal . Why is almost every minute used worrying about weight??

I so want to lose my stone and then get to under 11 stone. My second goal is to be 10 stone something for summer- which I know I can do. My first goal is to lose thus stone since my restart, my third goal is to get to my healthy BMI. Then I will set some more goals.

I am hoping that because it's my TOTM this is the reason for so much fluctuation .

I dont even know why I am worrying it's not even Sunday yet - silly me.

Then I worry about Saturday as I am entertaining- but all SW. God I sound so daft - lol

Rant over- just gonna enjoy my day.off with my friend and buy some clothes ;)

Kx

I keep chickens at the bottom of the garden - 8 of them!! I shall go and have a serious word with them right now - I'm sure at least one of them can come up with a creme egg!!!!

The words "in your dreams" comes to mind!!!!!

I'll keep you updated :D

ha ha ha - loving the chocolate egg conversation you have started off Woodland girl!

Glad I read this after I have just been in to town. Popped in to Hotel Chocolat to buy my best friend a big pack for her special birthday along with some champagne from M&S and the guy in the shop offered me a free taster of one of the chocolates! My will power must be at an all time high I kindly refused and skulked off to the back of the shop grabbed what I went in for and ran out (after paying of course) x x

Not looking forward to WI this week, it's TOTM, am hugely bloated, skin feels tight and puffy, mid week weigh in says I've gained 4lbs :(

Not looking forward to WI this week, it's TOTM, am hugely bloated, skin feels tight and puffy, mid week weigh in says I've gained 4lbs :(

Aaaww Missus :( Sorry you are feeling puffy and sad. I would recommend the fennel tea for bloating and lady week symptoms.

Fennel Tea: Learn the Health Benefits of Fennel Tea

I was drinking the Twinings fennel and peppermint last week. It was lovely and quite calming....good if you feel psycho in lady week.

This week I am drinking Twinings Sweet Fennel. It tastes a bit like liquorice :p

Not sure if it does in fact ease bloating, but you might enjoy finding out :)

Susie - 8 chooks?? You must be overwhelmed with eggs!

Aaaww Missus :( Sorry you are feeling puffy and sad. I would recommend the fennel tea for bloating and lady week symptoms.

Fennel Tea: Learn the Health Benefits of Fennel Tea

I was drinking the Twinings fennel and peppermint last week. It was lovely and quite calming....good if you feel psycho in lady week.

This week I am drinking Twinings Sweet Fennel. It tastes a bit like liquorice :p

Not sure if it does in fact ease bloating, but you might enjoy finding out :)

Susie - 8 chooks?? You must be overwhelmed with eggs!

Ooooh, Silly Sausage, this sounds like a good recommendation - I get appalling PMS, and I'm always trying to find ways to deal with it, so am definitely going to get some fennel tea at the weekend to try out. I hate feeling like I'm at the mercy of my hormones, it's so frustrating. Thank you!!

Back