Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

ha ha ha - loving the chocolate egg conversation you have started off Woodland girl!

Glad I read this after I have just been in to town. Popped in to Hotel Chocolat to buy my best friend a big pack for her special birthday along with some champagne from M&S and the guy in the shop offered me a free taster of one of the chocolates! My will power must be at an all time high I kindly refused and skulked off to the back of the shop grabbed what I went in for and ran out (after paying of course) x x

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
That's a HUGE round of applause for your amazing will power!! Well done you - Hotel Chocolate is AMAZING. I'm very proud of you...!

Dandelion tea is a good diuretic too, and is reasonably palatable as herbal teas go.

I am glad to say I have been on plan since Monday, despite all this talk of Cadburys Cream Eggs *drool*. I decided that things were getting on top of me a bit, constant headache (and I hardly ever get them at all), feeling tearful and stressy etc, so I've booked Friday, Monday and Tuesday off work to try and relax and recharge the batteries... I know I'll end up waking up at silly o'clock thinking about all the things I could get done on my day off, but I am determined to make a bit of "me" time. Didn't help when Mr Sparky just laughed when I said I needed a break. Honestly, he has no idea what I do.

Anyway, I will make time for a bit of extra exercise tomorrow. Zumba went ok - there were loads of newbies so I didn't look too silly, but as a result it was a bit stop-start so I didn't feel like I had worked out as hard as I thought I might. I think I'll give it another go though, at least for a week or two and see how it goes.

Hope everyone else is having a good week so far.

Oooh, Sparky, enjoy your long weekend - definitely spend time pampering yourself and under no circumstances think about work!! We want to hear tales of indulgence of the non-chocolate-variety...!!!

Hi Everyone

I decided to weigh in early this week before I go to London as I have had a good week and have lost another pound;) Takes my total to 13 so hopefully I will get a big fat shiny next week. I can relax and enjoy my weekend now knowing I have got all next week to focus on getting that next 1.lb off.
Good luck to everyone else on Sunday!

Sparky: enjoy your long weekend. And as Honey said relax and indulge in pampering yourself without worrying about anything :D

Honey: I do like your avatar

JackJane: Well done on your loss and you'll get your shiny soon :D Enjoy your trip to London and have a good weekend Xx

I have been 100% so far this week! No exercise though, kinda lost my mojo there after my bad weekend.

Kind of annoyed though, me and my bf practically LIVE on Tesco meat free fillets, (free on green) and I think they've stopped making them!!! :( They seem to have replaced them with BBQ fillets. Only 2 to a box (4 in the others) and the same price.

I bought a couple of boxes, thinking that since they were just the fillets with the sauce on, they might not be too bad.

3 syns each!! And they're not very big!

A bit bummed about that, they were a lovely change from Quorn. I foresee a letter of complaint to Tesco...

Bummer Pinkie. I am mad for quorn peppered steaks at the moment.

This is my third booze free weekend, but I can't stop eating crap this evening. Ate rubbish, fell asleep, woke up wanting more rubbish :mad:

Just ordered a plum tree to cheer myself up and to look forward to healthier snacks. It is a small, extra sweet, dessert plum so very SW friendly :D

Yuck, really? I got a couple of those steaks in my freezer, you can have them. I'm not very keen.

Cute about the plum tree, I'd love to have a garden and grow lovely free foods! Soon, hopefully. :)

Just preparing myself psychologically for small gain this week. For me it would be normal after such a big loss last week and I haven't done enough exersise!
But it is sunny today so we are going to our woodland to look at the arrival of spring and I will do my run there! Lovely
Hope you all have a great day!
Tx

Toastie: I think you should complain to Tesco - and get back to working out with Jillian :p Chop Chop lol

Sausage: First of all well done for your 3rd booze free week, and its ok we all have those kind of days. Good to know about you ordering a plum tree but :eek: i don't know how people like plums. i really don't like the taste of them at all lol i refuse to eat them :rolleyes:

Woodland girl: You've been good so you may be surprised and lose this week - You never know :D And its nice and Sunny here aswell today, have fun on your run :D

*hides baby plum tree from chainsaw weilding Woodland Girl* lol

I am hovering about the gain mark today too. Trying to limit last night's damage today.

Sum - there's plums and there's plums! I find the supermarket ones very bland. My sister has a tree and they are so sweet and juicy. My tree will crop earlier than her's so we can have plums all summer long and jam all winter. Hurrah!

Hope the sun is shining where you are :character00238:

I'm not even going to attempt to catch up with what's gone on in this thread this week! There's far too much to read!

Just wanted to pop in and say good luck to all for tomorrow, I'm surprisingly optimistic for a loss this week, all things considered, so we'll see what the scales say in the morning.

Take care
xXx

Sausage, when you make plum jam do you make it normally and syn it, or do you have a SW way of making it?

My mum used to make damson jam when I was little, and my nanna made crabapple jam! Mmmm I loved that!

Don't worry sausage! I don't cut down fruit trees. We planted some in the wood 2 winters ago. Pears and cobnuts are flowering.
My special fruit and nut trees: I wonder if it will work the same way as the cadbury chicken???

Ugh, I'm having trouble right now! My bf decided to go off plan today, and he brought home muffins and chocolate, and now I can't stop thinking about CAKE!
I've been searching low syn cake recipes on here, I might make one. Or the syn free pancakes, I have loads of eggs.
The cereal is calling me now. I'm bummed out, I feel like I can't even stay on plan even one week. :(

Back