Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Honey39 said:
It didn't happen unless you post pictures here...:D

LOL. I'm with you on that Honey...............!

Ooh, can't wait to see those photos!

I noticed from reading lots of threads, that more of us are staying on plan than the 6 months to sexy team... Sadly they had a bad week. .... I wonder if we should challenge them to some kind of competition... Could be fun! ?

I was thinking along the lines of 100% on plan for a week or something. Being a sloooow loser it couldn't be a weight loss one! Lol

But go go dancing sounds good ;-)

I would like a challenge for this week - how about a week of being totally 100% on plan???? Or how about dancing like a fool each day to a song of Silly Sausage's choosing? She is the expert after all
:party0023:

Honey39 said:
I would like a challenge for this week - how about a week of being totally 100% on plan???? Or how about dancing like a fool each day to a song of Silly Sausage's choosing? She is the expert after all
:party0023:

You guys are all mad rofl!!

Just been reading your banter, and I am chuckling away!!

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm here! Didn't go to class but have been on plan today. :D Planning on the Saturday weigh.

Got a problem though, my sister's moved back home and she's asked me to have pizza with her!
I don't feel comfortable telling her I'm losing weight because, as she is my darling sister, she has been my harshest critic.

Grr, it's not as if I can syn a slice either, as one slice is about a million syns! I don't know what make it is, she's planning on making it at home. I suppose I could suggest she makes something else, but she's actually trying to GAIN weight as she's underweight due to a lifelong disability.

Sigh! What to do.

Ok, challenge of the week (should you chose to accept it) is to be 100% on an from today (tues) til Sunday ... Forfeit is to go go dance for 3 mins if you don't do it !

I accept the challenge but I don't know how to go go so sausage might need to upload a video to show us ;-)

Would someone mind looking up something for me? It's barkat porridge flakes, gluten free

Not sure what you need to know,
Per 30g
Energy 105kc
Protein 2.7
Carbs 21.6
Fat 0.9 (saturated fat 0.2)
Fibre 0.9

Can this be a heb, or how many syns?
Thanks so much! (made of rice and millet )
X

Just a quickie...

Pinkie - I think you should be upfront and honest with your sister if you are going to be seeing a lot more of her. How else will you explain your missing 63 lbs in a few months? Tell her not to give you any sh!t as it is important for your health and happiness and for your bf's too. She will respect your honesty, I reckon, more than any cloak and dagger stuff, especially as your parents know about your plan. Maybe she can make a big fat pizza and you can make a pitta one with loads of salad. Let her know how the plan works.

Next, I think you should make a list of all the meals you like, SW and non-SW that can be adapted. Get excited about eating them, relax into the plan and start shrinking.

Woodland girl. I accept the challenge (but will do the dancing anyway lol) Go to youtube and type in B-52s to learn how to shake yer pineapple lol

Don't know about the porridge and can't look it up. Google often throws up stuff.

This is a great thread :D! I'm so glad I weigh on Sundays :p. I accept the challenge (but am still currently shaking my stuff to Sausage's song :)).

Woodland girl: Syns calc says 5 1/2 syns. Hope I'm not too late.

Thats good advice sausage - And well Done to you toastie for staying on plan, Good luck for tonight

And am gonna go check out this youtube video before deciding whether to accpet this challenge you have going on...>>>

Thanks puttingontheritz! I don't mind synning it, only have it once a week for a change.
Got my good head on today for our little challenge!

Back