Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

lol i forgot to say that i accept the challenge as well and because i can't go go dance or dance genereally i will make sure i stick to it and don't Forfeit.

Here to an 100% Week - Good Luck everyone :D

Has anyone laid down the gauntlet to the Saturday gang?

I am up for a 100% challenge as I have had a bad week :( finances are so tight at the moment I havent been able to buy much SW friendly food :cry:

So, any ideas for REALLY cheap meals would be much appreciated.

I should make a list Sausage, that's good idea. We seem to run out of meal ideas and always have the same foods.

Got my good head on today for our little challenge!

Glad to hear it! Maybe you could pick a tune for tomorrow morning then pass the baton on for someone to pick for Thursday. Any lard-burning genre. Or is the dancing a punishment? LOL

I have just done a 20 minute mad dance before lunch and am Sweaty Betty. I am preferring this to the Wii Just Dance as that involves looking for doofers, batteries, making sure wires are plugged in etc. For this dancing lark I am just closing the curtains, bolting the doors, blindfolding the cats, popping the ipod in my bra and I'm off! :D

Sorry you are skint, Smartie. What do you have in your cupboards and freezer and we'll see if we can get our Ready-Steady-Cook thinking heads on?

Ok, challenge of the week (should you chose to accept it) is to be 100% on an from today (tues) til Sunday ... Forfeit is to go go dance for 3 mins if you don't do it !

I accept the challenge but I don't know how to go go so sausage might need to upload a video to show us ;-)

I can do that - don't think there's much temptation in front of me this week - then again I'm off Saturday night so I may succumb;) - I'll give it my best shot though - on the other hand a bit of go go dancing never did anyone any harm!!!!!!!

Great, who shall we challenge? I was thinking of the 6 months to sexy group cos some of them are struggling so might like a new challenge to get them going! If you are happy with that I shall pop in and challenge them :)

That would be good thanks. Maybe we should pile into their thread or start a new one. We need to keep this thread on topic and clear for the serious business of weekly weigh in :innocent0002: lol

Off to make tea. Good luck Smartie and Sum on your weigh in tonight :vibes:

Being 100%! Nothing to do with weight loss, as we all know the scales are not the whole picture!
Personally I count flexi syn as also being on plan as it is part of the plan. ( useful for meals out!)
To me being off plan is losing it completely and eating everything in sight!

Woodland girl said:
Being 100%! Nothing to do with weight loss, as we all know the scales are not the whole picture!
Personally I count flexi syn as also being on plan as it is part of the plan. ( useful for meals out!)
To me being off plan is losing it completely and eating everything in sight!

I am following 100% :)

Although I am not entirely sure what you have set ?? Can someone clarify for me

Blue Smartie- my Neopolitan pasta is fairly cheap to make and feeds about 6-8 people.

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Count me in as well - Have gastroenteritis so won't be eating much at the moment anyway but when I do eat I will stick to the diet 100%. Can't drink and really don't fancy my other downfall which is cheese.

Good luck to you all:wave_cry:

Sorry! Challenge is to be 100% on plan til midnight Saturday. If you fail you have to do 2 mins go go dancing as demonstrated by silly sausage! And we need to do better than the 6 month to sexy group :)

I had a gain of 1/2lb it would have been more but I ditched the jeans and wore a skirt that I got when C&A closed :eek:, and I cant honestly remember ever wearing it - probably one of those things that I was going to 'slim into' but never got round to it

Anyway, I have tinned tomatoes, potatoes, baked beans, rice, pasta, onons, parsnips, mushy peas, tinned carrots and a few quorn sausages. Thats about it :sigh: Any ideas?

Half a pound is nowt and will go in no time. Well done Smartie on your miniscule gain and for a wearing a skirt like a proper lady :D

Anyway, I have tinned tomatoes, potatoes, baked beans, rice, pasta, onons, parsnips, mushy peas, tinned carrots and a few quorn sausages. Thats about it :sigh: Any ideas?

Cowboy pie - beans, sausages and mash (with a hint of chilli).
Curry and pilau rice - mushy peas, carrots, rice (curry powder, pods and stuff for the rice)
Spicy rice - rice, tinned tomatoes (chilli, ginger, lemon, stock cube, garlic)
Quorn surprise - sausages, caramelised onions and parsnip chips.

^^^this assumes you have herbs and spices :)

blue*smartie said:
I had a gain of 1/2lb it would have been more but I ditched the jeans and wore a skirt that I got when C&A closed :eek:, and I cant honestly remember ever wearing it - probably one of those things that I was going to 'slim into' but never got round to it

Fry-up
Sausage SW chips and beans and fried tomatoes

Neapolitan Pasta
2 tin toms
3 small potatoes
2 medium onions
1 garlic clove
Bayleaf
Worcestershire sauce
1/4 pint veg stock
Salt & pepper
Any Italian type herbs

Cook all in a pan for about 30 mins
Remove bayleaf
Blitz
Serve with Pasta

Kx

I STS this week but have had a 100% week

Ooh my NSV though is i took my measurements yesterday (after doing 10 days of shredding) and i've lost 1 inch from my waist and 1 inch from my bust :D

Oh and i've also resisted Pizza tonight (my fave meal lol) that the rest of my family had - had leftover spag bol instead loll

Sum said:
I STS this week but have had a 100% week

Ooh my NSV though is i took my measurements yesterday (after doing 10 days of shredding) and i've lost 1 inch from my waist and 1 inch from my bust :D

Oh and i've also resisted Pizza tonight (my fave meal lol) that the rest of my family had - had leftover spag bol instead loll

Well done Sum. What (she asks stupidly) is NSV?

Isn't it lovely when you can see the inches go?? Makes it worth it me thinks.

Well done on resisting the pizza (it was yucky anyway- lol) and spaghetti Bol is so much nicer.

Is the shredding of the paper-type??

Kx

Its not a stupid question at all - NSV is a Non Scales Victory :D

:eek: Pizza is amazing and i think i could live on it lol

lol i wish shredding was that :p But it atcually Jillians 30 day Shred exercise DVD. Though you body feels like its gone through a shredder after the 30 minutes of exercise lol

Back