Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Ooooh there looks like there have been some good losses this week! Perhaps this united 100% effort is paying off - all for one and one for all ! :D

I forgot to mention earlier my great discovery of the week which is red dragon fruit ... It tastes yummy! It was the school crossing guy who asked me if I liked them and I said I'd never had one and had no clue what they were, so he brought me in a couple when I was back at the school in the afternoon. I had them this morning and they were so lovely! Do we get them in UK? You just slice them down the middle and scoop the flesh out, it's a bit like a fruity sorbet if you keep it in the fridge! Knowing me, everyone has probably heard of them but it was a first for me!

Anyway, time I was sending the youngun to bed. I'll check back in my morning to see how everyone else has done ... including our Canadian correspondent when the world has done it's full turn :D Hope everyone has a good day!!

-2lb this morning :D (that means I get a 1/2 stone sticky *woop*... now how on earth do I get it in my siggy :/?)

Well done everyone who lost/sts this week!

I was 100% overall (90% yesterday but averaging my syns for the week covered it :))

I think I'm going to dance anyway!

Ooh yes we do get them, but I haven't tried one. When I used to do Rosemary Conley (oo-er!) we had themed weeks. Someone brought one in for "eat a fruit you have never tried before" week. They are odd looking things. I tried sharon fruit that week. They are amazing, but we can only get them in the Autumn I think.

I think I have found a challenge for this week! Will add it to my list.

LOL@ "Canadian correspondent!"

Hello Sunday Weighers

Some fantastic losses again this week - you really are impressive with your dedication.
After a great weekend in London last week just -0.5lb for me this week so still no shiny but it will be mine next week!
Also I have been under the weather a bit the last couple of months and am going into hospital for tests tomorrow. I have only been able to eat white food since yesterday morning (white bread, pasta, rice) and no milk or diary either and can't eat after 2.00 p.m. today until after my procedure tomorrow:(

Hopefully I should be fighting fit again by Tuesday and straight back on the plan.

Well done on all your amaZing losses!! x

I've never tried dragon fruit, but the boyfriend has and says they're really nice.

Yay. Well done Ozz. You are off to a flying start. And I think you will really find this thread helpful. People here are so supportive. Whoever started this thread should be very proud ;)

Why_d - continued Mr consistent this year. Hope the bloating settles soon and the antibiotics do their job.

I lost 2 despite eating a huge chocolate brownie and ice cream last Sunday. I took my syns as a weekly amount though, and had a few low days which clawed back the *coughs and mumbles something incomrehensible* syns I ate last Sunday.
LOL Sparky - It's behind you now. I am soooo pleased to hear that you are back on track. You have been such a determined loser that it was sad to see you feeling so down a couple of weeks. Good to hear about the coat too. Hope you feel a million dollars :)

Tracy - You will see the results but you haven't got that much to lose so it may well be a bit slower. Well done on your 100% week and your NSV with the clothes.

Welcome to dizzydawnie - good luck for this week and let us know if you need any help or advice.

Honey - Brilliant loss. Next week will be your week I'm sure. I look forward to sausage's bunnies :) (I've tried them but I always end up with a gap in the line so I've given up !)

Sausage - Wooooooohoooo. You are a superstar. You have done a booze free March and you are seeing the results. I am absolutely thrilled for you. Hope you are feeling very proud.

Morning, 1lb off so I have lost a stone since restarting this 2012 - :happy036:

Congratulations on your stone Kwise :clap::bliss:
Hope you mean 2011 though :p

Sarah - Delighted to have you back and looking forward to your ongoing losses. Glad to hear you've had a good half of the week. It's great to feel in control which it sounds like you are now. I really appreciated your post earlier this week because it struck a chord with me. Although my losses are still going fairly well I think I'm suffering from the same thing so I need to have a stern word with myself too and just be a bit more strict.

puttingontheritz - :thankyouthankyou::0clapper: good luck with getting the sticker on your signature. It took me hours (and takes me hours every time I get a new one..............!).

JackJane - welcome back. Glad you had a good weekend last weekend. Well done on your 0.5lb. All going in the right direction :D. Good luck with the hospital visit. Hope it goes smoothly.

Anyone seen Emma ?

I lost 0.5lb this week which is fine because I had a large meal out (at friends) last night which although I had been very careful during the day was probably a bit over my syns and with my 'biscuit fest' on Friday, is probably all I deserve this week :eek:. But not feeling down about anything so bring on this week. I have my sights firmly fixed on my 5 stone shiny (although it's probably still a couple of weeks away). Sorry for the long post (again !). I'm not known for being brief with my words :eek:.

Gail x

gl12282 said:
Congratulations on your stone Kwise :clap::bliss:
Hope you mean 2011 though :p

I lost 0.5lb this week which is fine because I had a large meal out (at friends) last night which although I had been very careful during the day was probably a bit over my syns and with my 'biscuit fest' on Friday, is probably all I deserve this week :eek:. But not feeling down about anything so bring on this week. I have my sights firmly fixed on my 5 stone shiny (although it's probably still a couple of weeks away). Sorry for the long post (again !). I'm not known for being brief with my words :eek:.

Gail x

Well done Gail.

Yes a slight slip of the keypad - oops :banghead:

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Gail x

Wooohooo! :bunnydance: That half pound has taken your BMI down out of the obese category so is a VERY significant half pound!! That is fabulous Gail!

:party0038:

Some fabulous losses this week, love the sunday weighers :D

After my mid week crisis and subsequent weetabix binge (lol!) the scales have been very nice to me this morning and are showing a 6lb loss :D Got my 3 stone sticker!

Hi everyone - 1lb loss this week for me which is OK since I lost 4lb last week - desperately want to lose 1 1/2lb this week so I can get my 1 stone shiny.

Everyone's done really well this week - The Missus you've done amazingly well - congratulations on getting your 3 stone shiny - maybe the 100% sticking to the plan we all signed up to made the difference!!!!!

OMG Missus! :eek: You had a thread this week thinking you were doing badly! If 6 pound loss is a bad week, what could you do in a good week? LOL Congratulations on your new sticky :winner:

Well done Susie :bunnydance: and good luck for your new sticky next week. A few of us are teetering on new milestones next week. It could be quite a day!

Me and my laddo have just planted the new plum tree. She is a beauty. That is the jam and superfree fruit sorted for the rest of our lives. Job done! :D

Hello everyone, I've got to hang my head today for a couple of reasons.
I haven't checked in because I was actually ashamed to admit that I've gained 2lb this week :(
So not only have I gained but I've also actually ashamed myself by thinking it wouldnt count somehow if I didnt post it :( What a silly fool I am.

So here I am owning up to it. Feeling positive for next sunday though, I've learnt a lesson today :)

Ela ine: Thank you for the good vibes and good luck for whenever you weigh in :D

Moz: Yays to you for losing 2.5lbs :party0011:

why_d: Another good loss for you too – It’s a pound in the right direction and maybe you’ll get more off next week as you feel bloated this week :)

Sparky67: Woohoo for getting your mojo back, losing 2lbs and your NSV aswell – That’s brilliant :woohoo:

Woodland girl: A STS is nothing compared to your brilliant NSV and congrats on your 100% week. Don’t worry it will defiantly come of next week and good luck with your mini challenges :D

Dizzydawnie: :welcome2:Welcome and good luck with your weight loss and achieving you mini challenges

Honey39: Honey that is a fabbie loss and you will get that 5 stone in no time :D Well done

silly sausage: :eek: OMG that’s is such a brilliant job – The go go dancing really seems to be working for you and well done on your 100% week. Oohh good luck with achieving your club 20 aswell :bunnydance:

Kwise1: Woohoo on your achievement – 1 stone is brilliant :party0011:

SarahJohnson: Woohoo Sarah that’s amazing :bunnydance:- Well done on getting your mojo back and losing 2lbs. Good luck on achieving your 4 stone sticky :D

Puttingontheritz: Well done on you 2lbs off and your ½ stone :party0049:

JackJane: 0.5lbs off is brilliant after a week in London and I hope you get better soon :)

Gail: Well done on your 0.5lb off and you’ll get that 5 stone sticky :D

P.s. Looks like your BMI is now behaving ;)

TheMissus: :eek: OMG that is amazing – I am speechless. Well Done on getting your 3 stone sticker and 6lb loss :party0019:

Susiepoos: Well Done on your 1lb off and you’ll get your 1 stone sticky next week for sure :D

Emma: It’s good that you posted – We’re here to support you :gen126: Good luck for this week :)

I haven't checked in because I was actually ashamed to admit that I've gained 2lb this week :(
So not only have I gained but I've also actually ashamed myself by thinking it wouldnt count somehow if I didnt post it :( What a silly fool I am.

So here I am owning up to it. Feeling positive for next sunday though, I've learnt a lesson today :)

Well done you for having the courage to come here! But you needn't worry, no one here judges!

Let's all be positive... I'd like a 100% 6 days, (meal out on sunday)!

Busy day today and just getting down to catching up on Minimins today.
Congrats to all the losers and STSers. I'm a gainer this week with a 0.5 gain again. Hardly unexpected since this week has been nuts and I ended up eating out 4 times this week...not helped by the sweet potato fries yesterday,and definitely not SW friendly ones either.
But I have my new batch of soup on the cooker and a roast beef on the go, so this should help keep me on track this week.
Good luck to everyone this week and hugs to Emma...good for you for posting after all. It better to get it out there, so you can move on.

I lost 2.5lbs - woop woop!! I have been ever so good mainly like smartie due to being totally potless. Being poor sucks but one day we'll get there!
Congrats on your fabby loss Moz :D One good thing about being totally skint is that those little treats that I often bought [STRIKE]myself[/STRIKE] son have gone, so no more tempation for me

1lb for me this week, but on strong antibiotics and a bit bloated
Thats great Why_d :D A loss when you are under the weather are always good. I hope the antibiotics quickly zap the bugs that you have

Pleased to say that my mojo is back and another 2 pounds off for me this week!
Wooohoo, well done Sparky on finding your mojo, I hate it when I lose mine - I think I sometimes accidently eat it thinking that it is mojo sweets :D Anyone remember them? (showing my age here lol) :eek:

Boooo! Sts again! Frustrating cos I have been good.
Awww sorry to hear that you have STS Woodland Girl - its such a bummer to get one or a gain when you have been 100%. Keep your pecker up and enjoy your grapefruits *fingers crossed* for next week :D

Hello

Can I join the Sunday weigh in please?
Welcome to the gang Dizzie, hope this week is a fabby one for you :D

Hello Sunday weighers! I lost 3 1/2 lbs this week!!!
Wow Honey thats great, and anotherone who has their mojo back :D Its going to be a race to 5 stone mark between three of us at this rate :p Disclaimer - I am not at all competitive as Sum will testify :cool:

I lost 4.5 lbs this week! :bunnydance:
:bunnydance: yay thats brilliant, and just shows how important it is not to throw in the towel or strop and kick things (never done this myself of course :p) when it all goes Pete Tong on weigh day. You got your just desserts, namely that chocolate birthday cake :D

Morning, 1lb off so I have lost a stone since restarting this 2011 - :happy036:

Woohoo a new sticker, well done on your loss Kwise - you must be really pleased :D Sorry to hear of your water works trouble last night, I can imagine you trotting backwards and forwards all night cursing a certain poster :cool:

I managed a 2lb loss!! I am taking it with open arms. Finally tips me into the 12st range and am now only 3lb away from my 4 stone sticky. Looking forward to a 100% week x x
Yay, congratualtions Sarah :D What is it with the thread today, its like mojo reunited hahaha. So many plusses for you too. You should get that 4 stone sticky in just a few short weeks W00t!!

-2lb this morning :D (that means I get a 1/2 stone sticky *woop*...
Ritz - yay thats great, your first sticky, may it be the first of many :D

After a great weekend in London last week just -0.5lb for me this week so still no shiny but it will be mine next week!
Congratulations Jane, hope you had a great weekend away. Sorry to hear that you are going to be proceduralised on (I just made that word up lol) hope it all goes well for you :D

I lost 0.5lb this week which is fine
Yes it is fine, inching ever closer to that 5 stone shiny :D Race ya!! Oh I forget I am not competitive *slaps wrist*

I'm not known for being brief with my words :eek:.

Dont know what makes you think that :p anyway, now I have sussed the multiquote button I am going to break the minimins record for longest post - beat that :p

After my mid week crisis and subsequent weetabix binge (lol!) the scales have been very nice to me this morning and are showing a 6lb loss :D Got my 3 stone sticker!
Lol at the weetabix binge, you certainly know how to live on the edge :p But seriously :eek: (me! never I hear you say) dont be a sneaky peeker if it affects your mojo as we all know that your weight can fluctuate blah blah blah *changes record* COngrats on your 3 stone shiny, you are really zipping along :D

Hi everyone - 1lb loss this week for me
Well done Susie, sorry to hear that you didnt quite get the loss you wanted this week, but any thats comes off is good :D *fongers crossed* that you get it next week

No need to feel ashamed telling us Emma, we'll do all we can to help and support you :) I did mention the SAS log to you before, its supposed to help you identify why you sometimes make bad food choices, so You can identify the triggers etc. Let me know if you want a copy and I'll get it off the website for you. Take care Emma

I'm a gainer this week with a 0.5 gain again.
A little gain is nothing considering your galivanting this week (have you been taking lessons from Gail hahaha) It sounds like you are right back ont he wagon with no mojo issues (yay) Good luck for the week ahead :D

I think thats everyone, apologies of I have missed you out, but I think I managed to get all of the usual [STRIKE]suspects [/STRIKE] posters :D

Back