Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Oh dear! Now I feel bad, you were so proud of me... And I sneaky weighed this morning! Lol. I couldn't stand the pressure anymore! Tee hee! Looks like a pound off which will be great if it stays off tomorrow!
Sorry I gave in!

We are still proud of you Woodland Girl as you did go 6 days without a sneaky peak which is not easy to do ;) Good Luck with WI tomorrow though you don't need it as seems you're going to loose a pound which is brillaint :D

Toastie is Saturday your WI day now then? Well Done on your STS especially because you thought you might gain - Good Luck for this coming week :)

Yeah, since I find it easier to stick to plan during the week, I thought it would give me more time to fix things if I slipped at the weekend!

Good luck for tomorrow every one! As usual I'm not going to attempt to catch up with what's gone on! >_<

A bad week for me this week, which I haven't been too bad, again I haven't followed plan really either.
I've had my "green day recipes" book delivered today which I ordered off of ebay so I'm looking forward to trying a few of the recipes in there and hopefully be more focused next week. Whether I stick to plan 100% or am just a bit more careful about what I put in my mouth who knows. At the moment I'm honestly finding it impossible to even think about syns/HE's etc.

Hi everyone, I had my sneaky weigh in today as away tomorrow and have lost another 1lb, forgot to post last week and lost the same. Quite happy to be losing a pound a week consistently! Feeling quite inspired this week as off school so going to make sure I have 100% and starting the 30 day shred too.. god help me by the sound of things!

Good luck for tomorrow everyone!

I have root canal treatment on Tuesday..booo! The rest of the week I am hoping to be in the garden sorting my greenhouse and planting lots of superfree goodies :D

Well, root canal is NOT fun, poor you! Rest of the weeks sounds brilliant though - mmmmmm, garden vegetables, lovely!

I weighed in this morning and STS. Not surprised as I wasn't 100%, but glad I didn't gain.

Good for you for weighing in and STS - am proud of you, I think that maintenance is really important, and sometimes our bodies need a few weeks at the same weight. Am sure it will come off next week no probs!

Oh dear! Now I feel bad, you were so proud of me... And I sneaky weighed this morning! Lol. I couldn't stand the pressure anymore! Tee hee! Looks like a pound off which will be great if it stays off tomorrow!
Sorry I gave in!

LOL well, you did six days! How does it feel to have had a sneaky peek? I can understand the temptation, but I get so disappointed if I have a big loss mid week and it's not there on the Sunday.

Good luck for tomorrow every one! As usual I'm not going to attempt to catch up with what's gone on! >_<

A bad week for me this week, which I haven't been too bad, again I haven't followed plan really either.
I've had my "green day recipes" book delivered today which I ordered off of ebay so I'm looking forward to trying a few of the recipes in there and hopefully be more focused next week. Whether I stick to plan 100% or am just a bit more careful about what I put in my mouth who knows. At the moment I'm honestly finding it impossible to even think about syns/HE's etc.

Sorry you're having a bad week, Emma, I don't know what to suggest apart from hanging in there. Have you thought about doing more exercise? That really was a huge break through for me, just starting to walk regularly. I know life is tough at the moment.

Hi everyone, I had my sneaky weigh in today as away tomorrow and have lost another 1lb, forgot to post last week and lost the same. Quite happy to be losing a pound a week consistently! Feeling quite inspired this week as off school so going to make sure I have 100% and starting the 30 day shred too.. god help me by the sound of things!

Good luck for tomorrow everyone!

Well done Lucy, you're doing absolutely brilliantly, slowl and steady means life long weight loss.

6 days is great. I took the batteries out of my scales after my mini dramaz last week and asked the bf to hide them until tomorrow, lol.

Good luck to everyone for tomorrow's weigh in. I always get a little nervous but am hoping for a good result...my trousers are a lot looser on me this week so that's a good sign :)

Well I'm a bit miffed. Almost in a growly place at the moment, grrrrrr well there you go, I had to growl! Wahhhhh! I wanted to lose weight this week, I was a good girl - wahhhhhhhhhh!!!! I put on 0.5lbs. I know it's not the end of the world, but I wanted to lose weight not gain it .... wahhhhhhhhhhhhh! *sniffs snottily*

I know, it's not much and I know that since it's undeserved that chances are if I stay on track that it will go next week and hopefully take some more with it, but I just have this bad feeling that this is what happened last year happening all over again where I play around with the same few pounds all the time. However, I'm going to put my positive head on and keep doing what I've been doing and hopefully :fingerscrossed: it will pay off.

Good luck to everyone for the morning! I'm off to change my stats ,...... wahhhhhhh! :cry: Pffffft that's one of the problems with living in a hot place, you don't have sleeves to wipe your nose on! :rotflmao: I'm off to grumble at Reggie now! :p

Sorry to hear that Ozzie, big hugs particularly as I think you've had a good week in lots of other ways.

However, you have done well to be here and you know that if you stick to the plan you will eventually see the results so stick with it and stick with us. Hope you have another good week in lots of ways.

Gail x

HAPPY BIRTHDAY sausage (and happy mothers day too to all you mothers). Hope you have a lovely day.

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

Yeepeeee your slowest loooooser has lost 2 lbs this week. So pleased as I sts last week.

This means I have got club ten :) and more!

And only 0.8 to lose to be halfway! Long journey but getting there.

I shall ponder my new mini targets for this week.
Best wishes to everyone !!
Tx

Lost 2 lbs this week - taking me to a new grand total of 71.5 lbs lost.

Which means:

I have lost five stones!!!!!!

Morning all. Thank you Gail x

Congratulations Honey! You must be bursting with joy! You are a real inspiration :bunnydance:

Well done Woodland Girl. You will lose your title as slowest loser at this rate!

Chin up Moz. Even if you don't lose, you are probably eating healthier when you are on plan and that is a good thing. Stick with it x

I put on a pound this week, but couldn't care less. I have had a horrible, sleepless night so excuse me today if I am a bit grumpy. My offending tooth suddenly got very loose last night and is threatening to fall out and take the neighbouring bridge with it. I feel like I am falling to bits :cry:

Morning all

My first weigh in at the end of week one and I have lost 4.5lbs, so I am pretty darn pleased with that!! :D

Good luck to all

I have overslept and got a packed day which is even more crammed so I will pop back later to see how everybody got on!!
:)

x

morning all, i've lost another 1lb. coming off slow at the moment but at least it's goung in the right direction!

Well done Woodland Girl, Honey, Why_D and Dizzie Dawnie on your losses. Some great milestones being reached this week.

Chin up Silly Sausage and Moz and well done for still posting. Hope you get your tooth sorted soon and not in too much pain sausage.

I lost 2.5lbs this week! Am really pleased with that loss. That is a good number for me and I have been 100% now for 10 days and counting.

That 4 stone award is teasing me and nearly in my grasp (0.5lb away) - you will be mine mwhahaha.

Hope everyone is having a good day. Happy Mothers Day to the lovely mums out there.

Morning all - STS for me. Have been 100% all week but saw with sneaky peaks my weight go up a pound until today , so chuffed I haven't put on but peeved that I didn't lose.

OzzieMoz said:
I was a good girl - wahhhhhhhhhh!!!! I put on 0.5lbs. I know it's not the end of the world, but I wanted to lose weight not gain it .... wahhhhhhhhhhhhh! *sniffs snottily*
:p

I know what you mean Moz. I'm nit counting 1/2 or 1/4 pounds at all - maybe if you didn't you also STS?

Cyber-hanky on it's way to you or a box of Kleenex. :hug99:

gl12282 said:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY sausage (and happy mothers day too to all you mothers). Hope you have a lovely day.

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks Gail Hun - plans out the window as my son is not well oh dear.:9529:

Woodland girl said:
Yeepeeee your slowest loooooser has lost 2 lbs this week. So pleased as I sts last week.

This means I have got club ten :) and more!

And only 0.8 to lose to be halfway! Long journey but getting there.

I shall ponder my new mini targets for this week.
Best wishes to everyone !!
Tx

That's fantastic Woodland Girl- well done you on your club 10 and weight loss ;)
:talk017:

Honey39 said:
Lost 2 lbs this week - taking me to a new grand total of 71.5 lbs lost.

Which means:

I have lost five stones!!!!!!

That is brilliant Honey- you must look fantastic and be so very proud!! Keep going girl. :wow:

silly sausage said:
I put on a pound this week, but couldn't care less. I have had a horrible, sleepless night so excuse me today if I am a bit grumpy. My offending tooth suddenly got very loose last night and is threatening to fall out and take the neighbouring bridge with it. I feel like I am falling to bits :cry:

You poor thing. Ignore that stress pound. Tooth pain is horrendous you poor thing. Is it the dentist tomorrow? :fingerscrossed:

dizzydawnie said:
Morning all

My first weigh in at the end of week one and I have lost 4.5lbs, so I am pretty darn pleased with that!! :D

x

That's absolutely brilliant, what a great loss for your 1st weigh-in- keep it up and you could lose 1/2 a stone total in a fortnight :wee:

why_d said:
morning all, i've lost another 1lb. coming off slow at the moment but at least it's goung in the right direction!

Are you better this week? I hope so - you sounded so poorly . 1lb loss is brilliant as i am sure that the antibiotics will still be in your system- I bet you have a huge loss next week by looking at your stats
:party0049:

SarahJohnson said:
I lost 2.5lbs this week! Am really pleased with that loss. That is a good number for me and I have been 100% now for 10 days and counting.

That 4 stone award is teasing me and nearly in my grasp (0.5lb away) - you will be mine mwhahaha.

Hope everyone is having a good day. Happy Mothers Day to the lovely mums out there.

That's brilliant Sarah! I am sure my scales must be in cahoots with your scales. It teases me when near a goal lol. :scale:

:bunnydance:

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Just weighed in and have hit the 15s so delighted haven't seen that figure in years. I really feel I can do this. Hubby doing really well also. Going back to Turkey on the 14th May so would like to have some more off for then. Thanks for all the support here it's fab xxx

Back