Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Happy Birthday Sausage :D Sorry to hear about your poorly tooth, I hate dentists, so all the best with getting in fixed x

2jfypg7.jpg

+ 1.5lb for me this week which puts me back to my re-starting point so I've decided to restart again and wipe my slate clean so I can stop feeling so guilty about gaining :) Currently writing a very detailed food plan that I'm going to stick to 100%!

KWise - never mind. These weeks happen. And at least it wasn't a gain. Stick with it, next week will be your week !

Don't worry Ozzie, you stick with it and rejoice that your clothes are looser! Loser? Not so tight!

Ha ha. I've done that before too !!! I think you were right the first time but I'm still not entirely sure :confused:

Tracy (with an e or without ?) - Whooopeee :worthy::clap:. Great stuff. 2lb is brilliant. And a new shiny. Wow !

Honey - ANOTHER shiny. I am delighted for you. :bliss::character00238::0clapper::party0019:You are a superstar and totally deserve this new award. This takes you to the 'smartie heights' of achievement - a skyscraper of a total !!!!

Sausage - you had a good loss last week. It is your birthday today. Have a fantastic day. Hope you are not too old now ? You have a sore tooth and haven't slept well. This is life. Hope the tooth settles down soon. Hope you have lots of soup this week. Fingers crossed it goes well.

Dizzydawnie - Well done. A great first week.

Why_d - still Mr consistent this year (with the occasional blip). I am very impressed and you are setting very good role models for us all :) Hope your health is better now.

Sarah - You are a superstar and back on a roll. Yay. Looking forward to even more celebrations for shiny's next week :D

Pavschick - Well done. It's great when you see the results that you hoped for. Keep it up - I'm sure you'll be feeling amazing by your holiday :)

Smartie - thanks again for your unwavering support. AND FOR FLASHING YOUR SHINY AROUND :mad: Ha ha.

I lost 0.5lb again. However the hot cross buns yesterday didn't help :eek: I learnt a valuable lesson about why I always have my shopping delivered and don't go into supermarkets :eek:

Gail x

Aaawww thank you for the party peas, Smartie! :D xxx

My day has taken a turn for the better. I got a fabulous posh book on organic gardening from my lovely friend - Smartie, she is our mutual friend from the old place (think "lolcats" hehe)

Then me and the kids went swimming. I haven't been for years (due to anxiety disorder rather than being a fatty). I am amazed we went and it has given me a real high and boost in confidence. We even went to the cafe after the swim and I had real chips and milk. Sue me lol

Just back from Boots where we got loads of new makeup. Going to have a makeover then off to mum's this evening for cake.

My tooth does not hurt, but it is definitely on the way out :( I am lisping like Ronan bloody Keating. If it doesn't fall out today I will appear at the dentists first thing tomorrow and ask if someone can brick me in the face without an appointment.

I am so happy today. It will now be remembered as the birthday I went swimming and not the one that I turned into a toothless old crone :rolleyes:

2 off for me this week, was expecting a little more but am still pleased :)

Thank you for the tip sausage! I will have a look!
Happy birthday too :D I'm glad you've had such a good day!

And happy mothers day mummies!

Well I'm a bit miffed. Almost in a growly place at the moment, grrrrrr well there you go, I had to growl! Wahhhhh! I wanted to lose weight this week, I was a good girl - wahhhhhhhhhh!!!! I put on 0.5lbs. I know it's not the end of the world, but I wanted to lose weight not gain it .... wahhhhhhhhhhhhh! *sniffs snottily*

I know, it's not much and I know that since it's undeserved that chances are if I stay on track that it will go next week and hopefully take some more with it, but I just have this bad feeling that this is what happened last year happening all over again where I play around with the same few pounds all the time. However, I'm going to put my positive head on and keep doing what I've been doing and hopefully :fingerscrossed: it will pay off.

Good luck to everyone for the morning! I'm off to change my stats ,...... wahhhhhhh! :cry: Pffffft that's one of the problems with living in a hot place, you don't have sleeves to wipe your nose on! :rotflmao: I'm off to grumble at Reggie now! :p

Moz since you've been a good girl you defiantly don't deserve that but it will defiantly come off next week :D Am sending you good luck and vibes :vibes:

Yeepeeee your slowest loooooser has lost 2 lbs this week. So pleased as I sts last week.

This means I have got club ten :) and more!

And only 0.8 to lose to be halfway! Long journey but getting there.

I shall ponder my new mini targets for this week.
Best wishes to everyone !!
Tx

Wow thats brillaint Woodland Girl! Well Done for getting your club 10 :bunnydance:

Lost 2 lbs this week - taking me to a new grand total of 71.5 lbs lost.

Which means:

I have lost five stones!!!!!!

:bunnydance::bunnydance: That is totally amazing Honey! Well Done! Looks like Smartie has to share her sticker with you now ;)

Morning all. Thank you Gail x

Congratulations Honey! You must be bursting with joy! You are a real inspiration :bunnydance:

Well done Woodland Girl. You will lose your title as slowest loser at this rate!

Chin up Moz. Even if you don't lose, you are probably eating healthier when you are on plan and that is a good thing. Stick with it x

I put on a pound this week, but couldn't care less. I have had a horrible, sleepless night so excuse me today if I am a bit grumpy. My offending tooth suddenly got very loose last night and is threatening to fall out and take the neighbouring bridge with it. I feel like I am falling to bits :cry:

Awww Sausage that sounds awful! I'm glad your day as taken a turn for the better :D Happy Birthday! :bday: Hope you have a brillaint day :D

P.s. If you have some Cake the save us some :p

Morning all

My first weigh in at the end of week one and I have lost 4.5lbs, so I am pretty darn pleased with that!! :D

Good luck to all

I have overslept and got a packed day which is even more crammed so I will pop back later to see how everybody got on!!
:)

x

Well done on your 4.5lbs loss - Thats amazing :party0011:

morning all, i've lost another 1lb. coming off slow at the moment but at least it's goung in the right direction!

Well Done Why_D as its a pound in the right direction and your such a consistent loser :D

Well done Woodland Girl, Honey, Why_D and Dizzie Dawnie on your losses. Some great milestones being reached this week.

Chin up Silly Sausage and Moz and well done for still posting. Hope you get your tooth sorted soon and not in too much pain sausage.

I lost 2.5lbs this week! Am really pleased with that loss. That is a good number for me and I have been 100% now for 10 days and counting.

That 4 stone award is teasing me and nearly in my grasp (0.5lb away) - you will be mine mwhahaha.

Hope everyone is having a good day. Happy Mothers Day to the lovely mums out there.

Woohoo Sarah that is brillaint for the loss and 100% days. You'll get that sticker next week no problem

Morning all - STS for me. Have been 100% all week but saw with sneaky peaks my weight go up a pound until today , so chuffed I haven't put on but peeved that I didn't lose.

I know what you mean Moz. I'm nit counting 1/2 or 1/4 pounds at all - maybe if you didn't you also STS?

Cyber-hanky on it's way to you or a box of Kleenex. :hug99:

Thanks Gail Hun - plans out the window as my son is not well oh dear.:9529:

That's fantastic Woodland Girl- well done you on your club 10 and weight loss ;)
:talk017:

That is brilliant Honey- you must look fantastic and be so very proud!! Keep going girl. :wow:

You poor thing. Ignore that stress pound. Tooth pain is horrendous you poor thing. Is it the dentist tomorrow? :fingerscrossed:

That's absolutely brilliant, what a great loss for your 1st weigh-in- keep it up and you could lose 1/2 a stone total in a fortnight :wee:

Are you better this week? I hope so - you sounded so poorly . 1lb loss is brilliant as i am sure that the antibiotics will still be in your system- I bet you have a huge loss next week by looking at your stats
:party0049:

That's brilliant Sarah! I am sure my scales must be in cahoots with your scales. It teases me when near a goal lol. :scale:

:bunnydance:

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Kwise the weight will definatly come off next week as you been so good!

Just weighed in and have hit the 15s so delighted haven't seen that figure in years. I really feel I can do this. Hubby doing really well also. Going back to Turkey on the 14th May so would like to have some more off for then. Thanks for all the support here it's fab xxx

Well Done pavschick :D And hope you have a good Holiday :D

+ 1.5lb for me this week which puts me back to my re-starting point so I've decided to restart again and wipe my slate clean so I can stop feeling so guilty about gaining :) Currently writing a very detailed food plan that I'm going to stick to 100%!

Sounds like a plan Emma - Good luck :)

KWise - never mind. These weeks happen. And at least it wasn't a gain. Stick with it, next week will be your week !

Ha ha. I've done that before too !!! I think you were right the first time but I'm still not entirely sure :confused:

Tracy (with an e or without ?) - Whooopeee :worthy::clap:. Great stuff. 2lb is brilliant. And a new shiny. Wow !

Honey - ANOTHER shiny. I am delighted for you. :bliss::character00238::0clapper::party0019:You are a superstar and totally deserve this new award. This takes you to the 'smartie heights' of achievement - a skyscraper of a total !!!!

Sausage - you had a good loss last week. It is your birthday today. Have a fantastic day. Hope you are not too old now ? You have a sore tooth and haven't slept well. This is life. Hope the tooth settles down soon. Hope you have lots of soup this week. Fingers crossed it goes well.

Dizzydawnie - Well done. A great first week.

Why_d - still Mr consistent this year (with the occasional blip). I am very impressed and you are setting very good role models for us all :) Hope your health is better now.

Sarah - You are a superstar and back on a roll. Yay. Looking forward to even more celebrations for shiny's next week :D

Pavschick - Well done. It's great when you see the results that you hoped for. Keep it up - I'm sure you'll be feeling amazing by your holiday :)

Smartie - thanks again for your unwavering support. AND FOR FLASHING YOUR SHINY AROUND :mad: Ha ha.

I lost 0.5lb again. However the hot cross buns yesterday didn't help :eek: I learnt a valuable lesson about why I always have my shopping delivered and don't go into supermarkets :eek:

Gail x

Hot cross buns sound amazing Gail :drool: and i agree that supermarkets are evil - I swear they put the chocolate/crisps before the milk and kitchen basics! Oh but well done for losing 0.5lbs its still a good loss :D

2 off for me this week, was expecting a little more but am still pleased :)

Woohoo Thats brillaint :D

Sorry if i missed anyone out - am still learning to use this multiquote button :p

Edit: Forgot to say that hte Birthday peas are amazing! They are soo cute :D!

Well done to everyone, I think the Sunday group are fabbbb

I have put my new challenges for the week on my diary if anyone is interested.
It's called ' can't think of a catchy title'

My biggest goal is to super up the running to 5 times this week. I guess I need to make sure I eat enough free food then too!

Have a great week everyone. We are off to have dinner and beer in our woodland tonight round a fire! Can't wait!

Happy Mothers Day everyone!!! Great to see the losses especially Honey 39 - you go girl!!!! 5 stone loss - well done!!!! and for those of you who didn't lose what you wanted just keep plodding away - you know it works, it's just not easy when you know you've been good and you don't see the rewards for it on the scales but as someone said to me the other week this is not a diet it's a way of living and you have to live and enjoy yourself on the journey.

I am pleased to say that I have lost another 2lb this week so I now have my stone shiny:D:D - need to keep the momentum up now - summer is coming!!!!

Emma - onwards and downwards. I read somewhere you got the green recipe book. I recommend the Bombay bhajis...they are ace! Good luck for the week ahead x

those bhajis sound interesting! does that book also have the bacon and butternut squash risotto in it? i was reading the SW mag (or possibly the current online male success story) and the guy being interviewed mentioned such a recipe but i've not found it yet and it doesnt seem to appear in any of the many SW cookbooks i've already got, lol

why_d said:
those bhajis sound interesting! does that book also have the bacon and butternut squash risotto in it? i was reading the SW mag (or possibly the current online male success story) and the guy being interviewed mentioned such a recipe but i've not found it yet and it doesnt seem to appear in any of the many SW cookbooks i've already got, lol

I am sure the bacon and butternut squash risotto is in the Extra Easy Cook book

Kx

........and a bit slow in saying this but

H*A*P*P*Y B*I*R*T*H*D*A*Y

sausage

:birthday: :candle1:

Kx

thanks Kwise! that's one of the few books i dont have, lol

oh, and yes, feeling much better this week thanks!

why_d said:
thanks Kwise! that's one of the few books i dont have, lol

oh, and yes, feeling much better this week thanks!

Glad to hear it!
The EE Book has loads of delicious recipes that work!! Would definitely recommend it ;)

Kx

I've just checked the green menu book to confirm that the risotto is not in that one so must be like kwise said and in the extra easy one I suspect :)

why_d said:

BUTTERNUT SQUASH & BACON RISOTTO

Hope this helps ;)

Kx

Attachments

• image-524066544.jpg
    image-524066544.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 35
  • image-484706973.jpg
    image-484706973.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 28
  • image-3337220996.jpg
    image-3337220996.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 36
guess what i'm having for dinner! (honestly, lol)

Back