Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Well done Roziee! You are storming ahead :bunnydance:

Reporting a text book day yesterday - 100%, lots of water, exercise (cross trainer and gardening). Got my meals all planned for today so no reason to stray off course.

Have a great week everyone! :party0011:

Welcome Spanx!!
Nice new shiny Gail!

The missues - try not to get disheartened, maybe your body just needs time!

Everyone else - sorry have not scrolled all the way back, but well done on your losses and sts's. Those that have gained - keep going for a big loss next week!!!

I ended up at the beach today (spontaneous trip with the siblings)

I'm proud because we took a picnic (that I made and was absolutely delicious (sanity rice, boiled eggs, chicken salad, sw quiche, cold meats, homemade coleslaw... Whoot!! We stayed on the beach for most of the day, played in the sea and that stupid Velcro game! (with the ball) - hello body magic! Anddd then prize bingo - where I won a £25 food/drinks voucher for the 'family bar' so ended up staying for dinner and... AND.. Can report that I had a jacket potatoe and beans! Whoop! I'd normally have gone straight for the specials board or carvery/whatever and used some syns - but oh no, syn free Sunday! Those cookies (or scales) will my defeat me yet!!!

Will check back with results of my WI tomorrow (fingers crossed for a sts and not a gain!!)

Thats Brillaint Ela ine - Sounds like you had a good day and made such good choices. Hope you get your new shiney today :D

2 lb lost for me making it 1 stone and 3 lbs since starting...

Well Done that's brillaint :D

OK - I'm persuaded - expecially after I saw it's only £5 on Amazon! I shall no doubt be cursing you later this week when it arrives! :D

hahaha Curse away - You'll love it really...:rolleyes: :p

Well done Roziee! You are storming ahead :bunnydance:

Reporting a text book day yesterday - 100%, lots of water, exercise (cross trainer and gardening). Got my meals all planned for today so no reason to stray off course.

Have a great week everyone! :party0011:

Brillaint Sausage :D Go you!

Well done Sausage, that's the spirit :)

Go Roziee, that's fantastic. Hope you have another good loss this week.

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

Only lost 1lb :-(

Ela ine i agree with Woodland Gril - its a pound in the right direction and its still a good loss - Well Done :D Good luck on acheiving your sticker next week :) Xx

thank you lovelies!

Wonderful Sunday weighers... well, Ooh goodness! Just posted this in another thread and thought I would copy here as need ALL the adviceI can get!!!

No wi next week as won't be here - so next wi is two weeks from today and eeeeeek! Tres scared as all inclusive holiday AND then Easter Friday (bank holiday and BBQ) Saturday (aunties 40th meal & party) and Sunday! (Easter eggs!!!!) before my next weigh in.... O.m.g... can't believe thisonly just occured to me :eek:
HOW DO I PLAN FOR THIS?!?!?! :(:confused::eek:

oooh! Just heard about new 'butterscotch hi-fi bars'! WOW - they sound yum!

A big downside of wi's at home - no bars!

Does anyone want to buy me some and post them :giggle:

2 for a HEB :O.. they are clearly now competing with the alpen lights, no?!

ha ha! Hope everyone's having a 100% day in the rain :D

Hi Everyone - sorry I didn't post yesterday but I've been working and didn't manage to get myself organised until now!!!! 1lb loss for me so I'm happy with that. Haven't been on the site since Wednesday so there's alot of catching up to do!!! you're a very chatty lot!!!

Hope everyone is doing OK - not back in work until Friday so I promise to catch up

Spanx said:
Thanks K-wise, enjoy your zzzzzzzzzzzzzs!

Sum - I have recently upped the exercise in the hopes of avoiding the plateau. I'm doing C25K to prepare for a race for life in June (but have discovered I really don't like running!) and have been zumba-ing and cycling - hopefully it will pay dividends! Congrats on getting past your plateau - what exercise do you prefer?

Sum said:
Ohh wow good luck with the C25K and race for life in June :D I don't like running either. I am doing the 30 day Shred DVD and i may hate Jillian (She's a sadist lol) but i also love her as its defiantly working :D I'd defiantly recommened the exercise DVD

Hats off to you both. I am a couch potato now!! I used to be a fitness freak and exercised via aerobic classes, cross country and body pump - before settling down and marrying etc lol

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Okay, this is going to be a bit epic, but really wanted to say well done to folk!!!

Lost 1lb which takes me to 1st 4lbs.. hoping for a big loss next week so i can see the 17st markers!

Yay, that's a fab result, you're doing so well, can't wait to hear that you've got into the 17 bracket!!

Morning all - a pound off for me.
3lbs to go to be a 10 stone something (summer goal)
6lbs to go to be a healthy BMI (birthday goal)
1 stone 3lbs to be 9 stone something (Xmas goal)
1 stone 9lbs to be at goal !! (2012 goal)

Congrats! Love your goals - they are very concrete, and I do love a specific goal!! Well done you

OK 1lb off for me this week am happy with any loss as long as it is in the right direction. and 1lb off means....I get my 4 stone sticky!!! woop woop. This 4 stone marker seems to have been such a long time coming (between the 3 stone and 4 stone) but I have to keep reminding myself it isn't a sprint it is a marathon. As long as I there in the end that is all that matters.

Oh yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You've reached four stones lost, that's a huge achievement, you must feel absolutely fantastic!! Well done you, am so pleased for you.

I missed last week as I was in hopsital so haven't been on the plan for most of the last two weeks. I have still lost 0.5lb which gets me my stone sticker so I can't complain at that. I am all sorted now and feeling much better. I am off to Tenerife at the end of April and my new goal is to get under 12 stone before I go.
Good luck to everyone else today.

Sorry you've been in hospital, great news that you've lost weight and have lost a stone - you're doing fabulously well, you're going to look gorgeous in Tenerife!

I put on 3 lbs this week and it shows. My excuses are a week off work so no structure, Sunday: mothers day and my birthday, Monday: tooth extraction, Tuesday: root canal treatment, Wed - Sat: Broken heart due to my son being away. They are only excuses though. Piggy comfort eating is the actual reason. My challenge for the week is to be 100% every day. No fannying about!

Awwwwwww, you're doing great Silly. And you know what really counts? Checking in and being accountable. The three pounds is nothing at all, especially as you know why - it'll fall off you in no time at all. Bet you lose it and more in the next two weigh ins!

morning all, it's been a long time coming, but was to be expected, i gained 2lb this week. oh well

That sucks, Why_D, but you're doing so incredibly well - we started about the same time and have lost the same amount, so I KNOW you really feel the difference in being five whole stones lighter! Bet it falls off you next week.

-2.5lb for me this week :D I'm so so happy with that :D
Yesterday my OH took some "before" pictures of me, and I have to say I am actually ashamed of them, so that has definitely added to my motivation :)

Yay, well done Emma!!! I love before pics as well - I actually take a daily photo, and they are so inspiring to me, really motivational. You're going to have a fantastic week.

I've managed 2.5lbs this week, after a STS last week, so I'm really pleased with that!

Have a great Sunday everyone! :D

Congrats and welcome to the SUnday thread :D

Got back from a week at my parent's yesterday morning and today's weigh in revealed... an sts (after 2 weeks). I am more than happy with this as I had a rather hellish week
That's a top result in the circumstances, well done you!!!

I have managed to rid myself of a further 2 lbs!

You're doing fabulously well - this is a terrific result, you must be so pleased!

2 lb lost for me making it 1 stone and 3 lbs since starting...

Yay!!!!!!!!!! Congrats Roziee, that's fantastic, well done!

Only lost 1lb :-(
ONLY a pound?! That's really good, Elaine, pat yourself on the back for it!

Hi Everyone - sorry I didn't post yesterday but I've been working and didn't manage to get myself organised until now!!!! 1lb loss for me so I'm happy with that. Haven't been on the site since Wednesday so there's alot of catching up to do!!! you're a very chatty lot!!!

Hope everyone is doing OK - not back in work until Friday so I promise to catch up

Yay, well done you - that's another great result!!!

Phew, am knackered now, lol.....! You're all very brilliant, so you are xx

I've had a good day on plan today, had scrambled eggs on toast this morning, baked potato with beans, cottage cheese and red onion for lunch and have just had pork chops with carrots, peas, broccoli, green beans, potato and gravy (2.5 syns) for tea. I also did about 20 minutes on one of the tennis games for the wii as well as 5 songs (various difficulties) which was absolutely knackering but also a really good work out!

100% on track today :D

Thanks Honey

For the first time in a long time I have used my syns on a Cadburys chocolate finger and 2 mini chocolate crispies - it was lovely and I should do this more often!!

Kx

Well done on your 1/2 off Honey, it may not seem like much but they all add up :D

Congrats on your 1lb off Kwise, I am liking your small goals, very achievable

Woohoo Sarah, your 4 stone shiny you must be made up with that. I know you had a wobble a few weeks ago, but look at you now! It just shows that through the tough times, as long as you dig deep in the old motivation reserves you will get where you want to be :D

Jack - another shiny - well done and I hope you are well after your hospital visit :)

Awww Sausage,tis only a little gain when you consider how much you have lost. You've had a tough week emotionally, my destist phobia is second to none. Imagine a woman hyperventilating in the waiting room, having the receptionist trying to calm them down and then see them running out of the room 30 secs after sitting in the chair - thats me that is :eek: Even the thought of going would send me skydiving into a vat of chocolate :sigh: I've just been reading ahead and you seem focussed and back on track - so good on ya :D

Why_D it comes to us all eventually :sigh: You have done so well and have had a massive run of losses, its probably just a catch up week (and you're still Mr Consistant in my eyes) :D

Woohoo Emma thats fabby, and reading ahead you have had a good day today as well- good luck for this week :D

Welcome Spanx, Gail did [STRIKE]warn [/STRIKE] tell us that she had invited you over. Congrats on your loss this week :D

Well done on your STS Ritz, especially as you werent in full control of what food was available :)

Mrs, congrats on your loss and w00t another shiny!. I know like Honey you were hoping for more but sometimes the scales just arent that kind to us. It could be just a normal flucatuation/adjustment etc, but there will also be times where you get a big loss and wonder how on earth it happened. It all evens out in the end :D

Congrats on your 2lb loss dizzy,

Gail wohooo your 5 stone shiny - CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You can now join Honey, Why_d and I (well, Honeys and Why-D's shinys are invisible but it still counts) as we shimmy around minimins with our well deserved shinies :D

Roziee congrats on your loss this week, and only 3 more till you get under a fabby milestone :D

Congrats on your loss Elaine, I know you are probably a bit disappointed with that, as I think you had an aim of 3? But its a loss at the end of the day, and should be celebrated :D

re your galivanting over the next few weeks, just take it easy whilst still having a great time. Just because its an all inclusive doesnt mean that you have to eat your own bodily weight because it's 'free' :p I would maybe suggest trying to keep to the ethos of SW as much as possible ie fruit for breakfast, and well, just make the right choices as much as possible. Re the syns - well, lets be honest you are going to go over lol. But maybe stick to say 30 a day? And ask yourself everytime temptation strikes, how much do you want it?

I think thats everyone - apologies if I have missed you out :D

Awww.
You guys are all SO lovely.

Honey - thanks for that. I know I should be pleased and not diss the good 'ol pound.. it's just with my holiday coming up which I will probably have a gain during, I wanted to get my stone award first! It feels like I'll just never get there! I've been losing this same 'stone' since December :| whatt!!

Bluesmartie - :thankyou: hun!

Sausage - thank you poppet! I know, I'm going to ask for clothes vouchers or money :p I have a lot of cousins and two brothers.. being the eldest one means I get lots at Easter/Christmas etc.. because you can't leave me out just because I was born first :rolleyes: LOL - it's not me who has kept on to this btw... mostly my Grandma (and the fact that I look about 11)

Thanks for all the advice girls!
I think I would struggle (not to mention put pressure on myself) to plan for an all inclusive holiday. So instead I'm just going to treat each day as I would an unplanned meal out.
Make the best choices I can in the situation. Lots of salad bar (ha maybe bottled water to wash the lettuce :rolleyes:) veg, fruits, cottage cheese (although i doubt this will be low fat thus not free?! ahh - this is the stuff that freaks me out!) and limit the puddings and alcohol!

However, I know I am going to have a gain - this is 99.9% certain, the sooner I accept this the better (It's not like I haven't had gains before :p)
I'm just worried about how much... how much should I expect to? How much is average?

Aaah! Sorry about my ramblings :eek:

So glad I found this group xxx
:thankyou:

Just spent 45 sweaty minutes Latin "dancing" to fake Britney on the wii. Can you tell I am getting desperate for a loss this week? :faint2:

Elaine - you have worked hard for your holiday so enjoy it. You will probably be doing lots of calorie burning activities too so remember that and don't get too stressed.

I wonder how well the Blue Twins weigh-in has gone today??

Kx

I stayed the same :rolleyes: I am just coming out of * week though, and I did manage to resist the usual cravings - so my theory is I should get a nice loss next week if I keep it up :D

Back