Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Goodness Rayven!! Quickly quickly catchy monkey!! Lol. Well done!

Thanks hun, that monkey better watch out!! lol
taking me to a total of 74.5 lbs in total!!!

WOW!!! Thats FANTASTIC!!!! Well done you!!

great loses so far!

as suspected i did add a further 2lbs this week, but such is life and today's a new (slightly overcast) day!

good luck all!

1lb off for me (the sneaky peak didn't help- damn those scales) but only 2lbs to be 10 stone something- yay!!

Rayven said:
Lost 6lbs this week - so thats the 5lb gain last week gone and an additional pound! Well chuffed.

Well done you

Woodland girl said:
Well done on losses so far all! And for those who have sts or gain - even more kudos to you for still being here! It will come down next week.
I loved my week of removing the pressure. I was pretty good all week, not worrying about Sunday weigh in, had lots of sneaky peaks. (!!) did a lot of exercise, at least 30 mins a day of out of breath stuff like cycling or running. And.... Ate loads!!! Yum yum
And..... 1.5 off today !!!

That's brilliant - we will both be in the 10 stones together

Have a great day everyone!

Honey39 said:
Hi gorgeous Sunday weighers, am a bit exuberant because I've lost....

2 1/2 lbs, taking me to a total of 74.5 lbs in total!!!

Woo hoo, am so so so pleased, because I've been working really hard these last few weeks!!

You have truly worked hard Honey- keep at it , it is paying off.

why_d said:
great loses so far!

as suspected i did add a further 2lbs this week, but such is life and today's a new (slightly overcast) day!

good luck all!

Thanks Why_d. Your social life is making me jealous- lol.
I see you avoided our mooncup talk- lol

Neveragain said:
First weigh in from leaving the meetings and also coming back to slimming world after a 2 naughty months.
So grateful for this website and also this Thread since im doing it on my own at home.
And I lost 7lbs!! :bliss:
That is absolutely brilliant!!

I too am doing it from home- and it works!!

Another NSV- 2 pairs of jeans fit that I haven't worn in over 5 years - yay

Good Luck

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

1.5 off for me (5/7 days at 100%, 4/7 days with exercise) Looks like I have just won a 3.5 stone sticky, but I haven't :( It just keeps smacking me on the arse as I yo-yo past it every other week or so....waaahhhh!

Well done to all the fast and slow monkeys here...Rayven, Woodland Girl, Honey and Kwise :bunnydance: Here's to a better result next week, Why_D. As wise old Smartie says, if we keep at it the weight will go eventually. It has to go somewhere I guess.

Hello, welcome and WOW well done to Neveragain! :welcome:

Morning all. Well done to everyone on your losses.

I had an expected gain this week of 1.5lbs. I am quite glad it is only 1.5lbs. Lost my 4 stone sticky but only a lb away from it and am determined to get it back next week.

Had a horrible week. Started when I went clothes shopping last week. I put clothes shopping off as much as I can just because it freaks me out and upsets me (even though I am now buying size 14/16). It is all in my head and I am really trying to combat it but really gets me down. Did a big shop with husband last week over a couple of hours and went home in a depression. Then had a monster horrible stressful week working over ever day had an argument with a work colleague and to top it off an upsetting week with relatives being ill and reminders of the loss of my grandma. Ended up on and off the plan all week.

I am going to take the gain on the chin though and am going to work past it all. It is the start of another week and I am going to make sure this next week is very different. Stronger mind and body and going to go back to Zumba and go running again. I can do this!!

I am absolutely furious. I've put on 1.5lb this week which is totally undeserved. I've been 100% ALL week, and done some exercise on the Wii. So I am well and truely p****d off with things.
Literally the only thing I can think of is that I've not drunk enough water. :( So annoyed.

Hey Emma, could it be the wrong TOTM? It could be water retention if you haven't been drinking much. Have you been.....erm.....going to the toilet as often? Maybe a bit of constipation so you're technically not as light as you should be? If you've upped your exercise that can effect it.......
Have you made sure you're eating enough? I find if i don't make the most of my healthy extras and free foods i STS. Are you weighing out your Healthy extras or just guessing amounts?
Sorry - i can't really think of anything else it could be, but i'm sure you'll see a HUGE loss next week. I gained last week & lost this week.
*BIG HUGS*

Hello lovely ladies and gents.

I'm a newbie and this is my first weigh in. I'm pleased to report losing 4lbs.

Frankly I'm stunned. I've always calorie counted and have just got sick of running out of cals and then overeating at the end of the day and feeling bad. :sigh:

I'm doing SW stand alone (without classes) and figured giving it a try for a few weeks to see what happens. I have to say I'm v impressed. I've not gone without at all and it was even my birthday this week!(Which is why I haven't lost more I guess.) But 4lbs?!! That's like magic.

Thanks to all the posters who have helped me out with my random questions..I'm converted!:D

Thats fantastic hun! Well done!
I have to say that when i started it i thought it was too good to be true, but its awesome! *hugs* xxx

Hi Rayven, I do measure my healthy extras, and as far as I know I'm eating enough, though my Mum says I should be snacking more (she's done SW before) so thats a possibility.
I've just finished my TOTM so maybe that could be a possibility too? But I do think I've not had enough to drink so will be increasing that this week.
I'm going to try some red days instead of EE and see if that helps too.
Thank you for the suggestions :D It's really helpful when someone else points out what it could be rather than me just sat here thinking why am i bothering?

xXx

Hi all - congrats to those who've had fab losses this week and commiserations to those who haven't.

I'm in the 'those who haven't' club, having recorded a 2lb gain :(. I wasn't expecting a loss, after eating out 4 times this week, but I haven't really gone too far over syns (113 for the week), so I was hoping for a STS, or a small half a pound gain... 2lbs was a bit of a shocker!

Still, it will be off again sooner rather than later!

Welcome Potatogirl and good luck on your SW journey!

Elb - sorry to hear about your gain - I would suggest snacking on superfree foods more and, as you've identified, upping the water. Hope you have a fab loss next week to make up for it!

Welcome back Neveragain and well done on a great first week!

SarahJohnson - you and I both! Let's have a great week and kick some butt on the scales next Sunday!

Well done Sillysausage, Kwise and Honey :happy096:

Sorry to anyone I've missed!

Have a good Sunday everyone x

Sorry, I can't comment on everyone's posts - I have to whizz to visit my neighbour in hospital. Well done on those who lost. For those who gained, most of you know why so wipe the slate clean and move on.

Emma - if you have been 100%, this is probably one of those blips. I definitely have 100% weeks where I don't lose much (or even gain in the middle of the week) but then may well have a big loss the following week (or lose inches that week). I agree to try and drink more. The really important thing is just to keep doing it. If you do that, I'm sure you will have a good loss next week. Big hugs.

I lost 1.5lbs this week. Very happy. Have BIG foodie weekend next weekend so I won't be here until next Tuesday for my weigh in but will report my gain then. I know I will gain next week so although I'm a touch nervous (because I know I will gain, just don't know how much !), I will do my very best this week before I go away and then will get back on plan when I get back. Good luck for this week peeps.

Gail x

Some great losses again this week!

The scales took pity on me and gave me a pound off, so I get my half century. :)

Well done to everyone this week, just popping in to say I went to Zumba with my friend and my 2 (future) sisters in law and we LOVED it!

New convert right here!

Will deffo be going again!

Nice one Pinkie! :banana dancer:

Sarah - An expected gain is better than an unexpected one I guess. Sorry you have had an upsetting week. I don't like clothes shopping either so you have my sympathies. But that was last week. Ancient history. This one will be much better! :bunnydance:

Emma - My money is on fluid retention due to increased exercise. Easily remedied with a few glasses of water and you may get a decent loss next week as a result of last week's efforts.

:welcome: Hello and welcome to Potatogirl (Love the name! Makes you sound like a superhero!) Congratulations of your fab loss!

Spanx - chin up. I don't know how you would estimate syns when you are out. Maybe they were heavy on the salt or had hidden fats. Dunno, but I do know that every single thing that Jamie Oliver cooks can look healthy up until seconds before the end when he smothers everything in olive oil to be cheffy. Maybe some of that was going on in the kitchen unbeknown to you. Easy come, easy go. Good luck for next week.

Well done Gail. No worries about your forthcoming gourmet weekend. You have done it before - filled your boots, taken the hit, got back in the saddle, lost it again quickly and had a great memory. Have fun! :eat:

Hey Missus - that's a good loss. Well done! Not as massive as your normal cricket score losses but it is timely confirmation that it is still working for you. Congratulations on your half century!!

I have bad news for the Sunday gang. I scored a box of butterscotch hi-fi bars today and they are bloody lovely! Sorry guys :drool:

Back