Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

I'm really sorry but am in a rush so can't reply to everyones WI post individually (as we have family over) Well done to everyone who's lost this week, good luck and keep at it to everyone who's STS, and to all those who have gained don't worry you can get it off next week but well done for WI and posting :) oh and a big welcome to all the new weighers who have joined this thread. Good luck for next week WI guys! Xx

well done to all!
Am late but did weigh in this morning and have lost a further 1.5lbs so total of 8lbs, pretty pleased.

Hoping to use some time over easter to look for more interesting meal plans tho!! :D

Onwards and downwards,
best wishes to all
xx

Well done Dawnie!

Have just done my shopping for the week and am going to try having porridge for my brunches and use nuts for snacking to keep my kcals up to a level acceptable for my weight. I may go over my syns this week with the nuts but am tracking calories too, so will see how that goes. I want to have less bread this week too. So will see how these experiments effect things...

Hope everyone has a fab week! x

Hoping to use some time over easter to look for more interesting meal plans tho!!
I've just ordered some SW books for the same reason. If i find anything yummy i'll post it in the recipe section. xx

Morning all! Have decided to try and post every day to let you know how I am getting on as an incentive to have a 100% week.

100% day yesterday 9.5 syns in total and lots of fresh fruit and veg. Also did a 4.5 mile walk with the dog yesterday to shrug off some of those worries and stress.

Feeling a bit better today and stronger mind and spirit. More walking planned for tonight.

Hope you are all having a GREAT day! Keep your minds focussed on the goal set before you - never waver, neither look to the left or the right. You have a task to do - DO IT!

Well, I am going to eat something yummy now - that is my task ;-)

Bleurgh, gained a lb,

Nevermind, Roziee. I remember you saying it was your TOTM so your tiny gain is easily explained. I have seen some people on this site say they put on tons on lady week so a pound is nothing and will average out nicely over the month.

I also remember you saying that this week is your birthday week! Spill the beans and give us all the juicy cake gossip!

My plan for the week is to eat all the bogof fruit I bought yesterday. After our hula hooping marathon at the weekend, I feel like I am wearing a corset today :eek: Seriously, my tummy muscles are all sucked in. They are probably in shock at being exercised two days in a row :D I aint complaining lol

Hope you are all off to a flying start and have a fab week :grouphugg:

Nevermind, Roziee. I remember you saying it was your TOTM so your tiny gain is easily explained. I have seen some people on this site say they put on tons on lady week so a pound is nothing and will average out nicely over the month.

I also remember you saying that this week is your birthday week! Spill the beans and give us all the juicy cake gossip!

Yeah I am fortunate that it isn't more than a lb so im not sad about it :)

Its my birthday on Monday so i'll give you all the cake gossip this time next week!!! Excited- going to the lake district and seeing my family up north! :D

Hi everyone - a little disappointed with only a 1/2lb loss but I guess it's better off than on!!!! dreading Easter because there'll be too much temptation but one has to live as well I suppose!!!!!!

Well done on everyones weight losses - it's truly inspirational reading this forum

SarahJohnson said:
Morning all! Have decided to try and post every day to let you know how I am getting on as an incentive to have a 100% week.

100% day yesterday 9.5 syns in total and lots of fresh fruit and veg. Also did a 4.5 mile walk with the dog yesterday to shrug off some of those worries and stress.

Feeling a bit better today and stronger mind and spirit. More walking planned for tonight.

Am glad you're feeling better after yr tough week. It's a good idea to post here every day and say how you're doing! I'm going to aim to be 100% on slimming world this week too! Yay all of us.....

Had a lovely dinner...massive stuffed mushroom and herby veg (again!)

About to have pudding as recommended by Mr Why_D...frozen curly wurly! Nom :D

Well done on your loss Susie :clap:

Attachments

• DSCF3530.jpg
    DSCF3530.jpg
    408 KB · Views: 24
silly sausage said:
Had a lovely dinner...massive stuffed mushroom and herby veg (again!)

About to have pudding as recommended by Mr Why_D...frozen curly wurly! Nom :D

Well done on your loss Susie :clap:

Doesn't it break your teeth?

100% today- now gonna look to use up my SYNS mmmmmmm Thorntons are smiling at me!!

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Tuesday morning - woo hoo! Two more days till I'm on holiday!!

Well done to all the lovely Sunday weighers - losing, STS or putting on a tiny bit, we're all winners for turning up here week after week to be accountable and keep at our goal!

Morning all looking forward to a long weekend and a couple more short working weeks.

100% again yesterday. Only managed a short mile walk but had my blood donation last night. How much does a pint of blood way lol should I jump on the scales now.

Have been keeping up with planning meals and keeping syn free snacks - I think this is the key to my success.

Well 2 EE days down - red day today and despite being super stressed atm i'm staying on track! Hoping for a loss on Sunday......WI seems sooooo far away!!! lol

Grrr, so annoyed, been searching for Zumba classes near me and not one of them starts until May! Gonna have to buy the DVD/game! I'm obsessed!

Back