Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Got my stone award!!

:talk017:
Lost 3lbs this week to get my stone award!
Am a super happy Easter Bunny!!
:bliss:
Easter bunny has brought me a Galaxy Easter Egg - methinks this may be sitting getting dusty for a while!

Good morning and Happy Easter! Am delighted with a loss of 2 lbs this week, taking me to 76.5 lbs in total.

I feel so pleased with this - April has been a great month for me, and I feel like my weigh-ins are reflecting my eating/walking. I am often slightly over my syns each day, but I eat very little junk through the week, so I'm happy with where I am with this right now.

Woo hoo!!!!!

I have a big smile on my face - I am focused on a couple of goals now; losing 80 lbs and losing 6 stones (84 lbs). Keeps it all manageable and helps me keep going.

Good luck to all the other divine weighers today! xxxx

Morning! Well my scales can't decide if I have gained half or lost half! Lol
Will try again tomorrow :)

That's frustrating!! I'd take it as STS and call it good...:)

Easter bunny has brought me a Galaxy Easter Egg - methinks this may be sitting getting dusty for a while!

Wow, 3lbs? That's fantastic, well done Rayven, that's impressive. Ignore the galaxy easter egg....:p

Morning all

Hope you all achieve what you want - I have gained 0.5lb, won't lose any sleep over it but did kind of know during the week that it would be an increase or STS, so am going to buckle down and aim for all 100% days next week.

Good luck all
xx

Good morning and Happy Easter! :bunnydance:

A STS for me which is a bummer as I was doing so well up until the boozy bbq. Minor NSV is that, although I am the same weight, I feel a better shape due to daily hula hooping. I will be joining Dawnie in a massive effort this week :)

Rayven - Congratulations on your stone award! :bunnydance:

Honey - you are an inspiration and bursting with positivity. Well done! :party0011:

Woodland Girl - yeah, take the average. Silly scales lol

Morning all

Hope you all achieve what you want - I have gained 0.5lb, won't lose any sleep over it but did kind of know during the week that it would be an increase or STS, so am going to buckle down and aim for all 100% days next week.

Good luck all
xx

Tiny little 1/2 lb will fall off you in the next day or so!

Good morning and Happy Easter! :bunnydance:

A STS for me which is a bummer as I was doing so well up until the boozy bbq. Minor NSV is that, although I am the same weight, I feel a better shape due to daily hula hooping. I will be joining Dawnie in a massive effort this week :)

Rayven - Congratulations on your stone award! :bunnydance:

Honey - you are an inspiration and bursting with positivity. Well done! :party0011:

Woodland Girl - yeah, take the average. Silly scales lol

I hate it when you do so well all week and get a STS! But - you know what? Getting that on a fricking holiday weekend - the chocolate holiday weekend of the year! - is actually a pretty awesome result when you think about it.

Am intrigued by the daily hula hooping - that's a really really interesting result; am tempted to get one and try it out!!! How much do you do a day? Sounds like fun...

Well done!! I can't wait to get to my 1st stone off and I can share that sense of achievement!! :)

Good morning and Happy Easter! Am delighted with a loss of 2 lbs this week, taking me to 76.5 lbs in total.

I feel so pleased with this - April has been a great month for me, and I feel like my weigh-ins are reflecting my eating/walking. I am often slightly over my syns each day, but I eat very little junk through the week, so I'm happy with where I am with this right now.

Woo hoo!!!!!

I have a big smile on my face - I am focused on a couple of goals now; losing 80 lbs and losing 6 stones (84 lbs). Keeps it all manageable and helps me keep going.

Good luck to all the other divine weighers today! xxxx

that is fabulous!! Well done! :) What is your walking pattern please? I walk all day at work plus walk the dog every day but I certainly don't feel it contribute to any weight loss! :rolleyes:

xx

well done to those that have WI'd so far!

1lb off for me, should prob be more due to the 2 recent gains... i'm blaming the pizza! lol

good luck to everyone else about to post

Wow what a really busy thread - I can't keep up.

Well done to all for the loses this week. I daren't risk naming in fear of missing people but some nice steady losses and good goals reached this week. I think the sunshine has picked everyone up this week.

OK I had a really good week, was 100% stuck to around a 9 syn average every day, upped my exercise and went for it and easily drank my 2 litres every day if not double that. Mind in the right place. Was expecting a loss but still got a shock when I got on the scales and had to reweigh myself a couple of times........

I lost 5lbs!!!!!!!

That is the biggest loss I have ever had follows a 1.5lb gain last week but I am so happy with that. Got my 4 stone sticky back and reached 60lb loss so far. Woop Woop! All I need now is the sun to come back out.

Hi have recently started slimming world and am a fellow Sunday weigher, lost 4.5lb the first week and another pound this week. Really enjoying the diet so far, but would be great to share meal ideas and give/receive support or tips.

Honey - I do about 15 minutes a day - more if it is sunny as I do it in the garden. Ignore the neighbours lol I have never really had much of a waist, but I have one now! My mum tried it and has asked for one for her 71st birthday next week. My neighbour also wants one. We have started a mini-craze :D

Medium (40") weighted (650g) exercise & dance Plain Red Hoola Hula Hoop with FREE hooping instructions: Amazon.co.uk: Sports & Leisure

I'm going to get one - and then suffer the sheer embarrassment of having it delivered to work, lol. That sounds so amazing!!! Thanks for this, am definitely going to try this.

that is fabulous!! Well done! :) What is your walking pattern please? I walk all day at work plus walk the dog every day but I certainly don't feel it contribute to any weight loss! :rolleyes:

xx
I bought a pedometer (Omron) for about £16, and I use it every single day. I aim to walk 10k steps a day, the majority of them being aerobic (continuous exercise). I walk four times a day, twenty minutes a time (sometimes more, sometimes less), and when I do that the weight definitely comes off more easily. It's pretty hard work for me, much more than just walking around, I consciously 'go out' for long walks all the time, and push myself to walk faster and further. It's been really motivating!

well done to those that have WI'd so far!

1lb off for me, should prob be more due to the 2 recent gains... i'm blaming the pizza! lol

Yay, Why_D, that's great to get back on the downward trend again, I'm really pleased for you!

OK I had a really good week, was 100% stuck to around a 9 syn average every day, upped my exercise and went for it and easily drank my 2 litres every day if not double that. Mind in the right place. Was expecting a loss but still got a shock when I got on the scales and had to reweigh myself a couple of times........

I lost 5lbs!!!!!!!

That is the biggest loss I have ever had follows a 1.5lb gain last week but I am so happy with that. Got my 4 stone sticky back and reached 60lb loss so far. Woop Woop! All I need now is the sun to come back out.

Oh yay Sarah, that's awesome!!!!! All those milestones, I feel really inspired. I love the fact that you worked really hard and it paid off big time. I'm so proud of you!!

Hi have recently started slimming world and am a fellow Sunday weigher, lost 4.5lb the first week and another pound this week. Really enjoying the diet so far, but would be great to share meal ideas and give/receive support or tips.

Well done, that's a great start Madmavey! Loads of meal ideas etc on the forum, it's really good good to read through

Extremely unhappy Easter Bunny here - have been 100% all week bar yesterday- went to a friends for a BBQ - ate homemade lamb burgers, salad, some pasta salad, a tiny amount of homemade guacamole, refried bean stuff and a few crisps. Fruit kebabs after. We ate very late- should I put it down to this???

Annoyed as my sneaky peak had me 2 lb under this.

My first gain since Jan :(

I will come back later to congratulate etc- just not up to it at the mo as thoroughly peed off-

It will come off!!!!!

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Congrats everyone on their losses today, especially with all the temptations this week. :D

I have stayed the same :S
and im going caravaning to scarbrough tomorrow, really nervous out of my comfort zone and dealing with a small caravan fridge for 4 days :(. So I think this will be my mini challenge losing (i'll say) 3lbs while caravaning. Come on next week!!

Morning guys. Very well done on losing or staying the same particularly this week of all weeks.

Well as it turns out my mid week weigh in (STUPID!STUPID!STUPID!) was nothing to worry about and I've had a 3lb loss this morning to take me to 7lbs. I'm so thrilled.:happy036:

Things I've learnt this week?
*DON'T weigh yourself mid week and get all upset that you've gained because there is nothing that is more likely to send you to the biscuit tin. My scales are going in a cupboard until I need them.
*I can syn my weekly creme egg and not worry
*I can have a cup of coffee daily with sugar - syn it and also limit my coffee intake to 1 a day.
*Mullerlight yoghurts rule
*I can make really tasty and filling food for my family that they like too and don't have to make separate meals any more
*I don't have to be hungry any more
*This is do-able.

Thanks everyone for your help and setting me straight on what seemed like the most complicated way of eating in the world to me.

WELL DONE TO EVERYONE ON THEIR LOSSES!!
Dawnie i'm sure that half pound will come off with more next week.
Sausage - well done on staying the same with all the BBQ's in the hot weather!
Kwise - I'd put that gain down to eating so late, the fact that the food you ate late yesterday is probably still in your system, therefore you appear to weigh heavier than you actually are & a bit of water retention from the crisps, pasta etc, consumed later in the day. Please don't be peeved as i'm sure it will drop back down in the next day or two. xx

Sorry i can't name everyone who lost but its hard to remember everyone! So easier to say well done all!
Lets stay on track & have a fabulous SW week!
:grouphugg:​

Well done everyone reporting in with a loss this morning - sorry, there are too many of you to name and I still haven't got the hang of that multi-quote thing that you all manage so effortlessly! :confused:

Kwise, that happened to me last week - I gained 2lbs after being good most of the week, but having a night out with late eating the night before WI - don't worry, it will come off again soon!

I've managed to hit two major milestones this week - lost 3.5lbs (after a 2lb gain last week) to get into the 12stone bracket and get my 4 stone shiny! Woohoo!

Sarah - I see you managed 5lbs - see, we did kick butt this week didn't we?!!!

Right, I am going to go and find a 4st shiny sticker and 'reward' myself with a hot cross bun (synned of course!) :eek:

Have a fab sunday everyone and good luck to those still to WI. x

WOW Sarah! What a shining example of a text book week! Well done :bunnydance:

Well done Why_D...I take it that wasn't one of those daft smash pizzas!? hehe

Welcome Madmavey - you are off to a great start!

Neveragain - have a fab holiday. A great opportunity to do some body magic in the fresh sea air.

Potatogirl - what are you like with your freaking out then having a great loss lol. Congratulations on your half stone award.

Kwise - Chin up. Just one of these things. Sometimes life gets in the way of weight loss, but you had a lovely bbq and will lose it again soon so no worries :hug99:

Happy Easter! I'm back!! Went out last night so weighed early to check the damage of 10 days all Inclusive damage - 1lb off! Have NO idea how! Tried to stick to the plan but gave up after three days abs then just ate three meals a day & 2-3 drinks at night. Dessert either dinner or lunch not both and no snacks. Cant believe it!!
... Probably going to see a 4lb gain next week or something.. *eyeroll* but for now I'm very happy!!!!!!

On to my Syn free eggs for breakfast :D

Happy Easter everyone xx

Back