Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

I'm a size 18!!! WOOHOO! (sorry just had to share!)

Sum said:
Sarah: Looking good in your new avatar :D

:eek: You should have told me before Sausage as i'm only a Smurf and so i need small stuff :p

hahaha Yes Gail i also lost a 1lb too this week - I think you may be on to soemthing with me and smartie sycronising with our losses/gains

Gald to hear that you had such a good time away Gail - Don't worry about that gain as some would probably be water retention and you'll get it off in no time because you are so focused :D

Well done my ickle smurf- that's fantastic.

You and Smartie are def tuned together

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow you are all doing fantastically!! Made a sw quiche with cottage cheese, quark, veg and believe it or not a couple of spoons of baked beans!!! Really nice and super useful for me because I don't always have time for breakfast so took a piece for breakfast!!

Anyway - getting a bit worried about 1st weigh in (during bank hol weekend!!!) but will try my best.

Really good to hear about all your fab losses - well done and keep on inspiring newbies like me.

stephx:)

Yoohoo! No time to chat this week. Spent all last night sewing veils into tiaras and tonight I am making crowns and cakes (for mad neighbour's right royal garden party lol). The weather has been fab all week, so fingers crossed. Mini marathon has stalled too so have a lot of catching up to do!

Congrats to the Smurfy Gang! Yaay! xx

About to venture out in public in my some what tight size 14 jeans! I hope they don't split!! Lol

I'm sure you look great Woodland girl :D And well done on your size 14s

I'm a size 18!!! WOOHOO! (sorry just had to share!)

Congrats that brilliant - you're doing so well :D

Wow you are all doing fantastically!! Made a sw quiche with cottage cheese, quark, veg and believe it or not a couple of spoons of baked beans!!! Really nice and super useful for me because I don't always have time for breakfast so took a piece for breakfast!!

Anyway - getting a bit worried about 1st weigh in (during bank hol weekend!!!) but will try my best.

Really good to hear about all your fab losses - well done and keep on inspiring newbies like me.

stephx:)

I'm sure you are going to do fine steph as from your posts it seems your really determind and are enjoying SW food.

Oohh if you have not time to make breakfast in the morning have you tried magic porridge?

Magic Porridge

Mullerlite Yoghurt
28g Porridge Oats

Just mix a mullerlight with 28g porridge oats in a bowl & leave in the fridge overnight.....and enjoy hot or cold, although cold is really nice..especially with a sliced banana.

Could be eaten for breakfast or as a dessert.

Syn free if your using porridge oats as a HEB otherwise its 5 syns

So if you make it up in some tupperwear you can just grab it out the fridge and go :D Its one of my fave breakfasts and i have it topped with banana. But you could try different things like strawberry, blueberries or grapes :D

Yoohoo! No time to chat this week. Spent all last night sewing veils into tiaras and tonight I am making crowns and cakes (for mad neighbour's right royal garden party lol). The weather has been fab all week, so fingers crossed. Mini marathon has stalled too so have a lot of catching up to do!

Congrats to the Smurfy Gang! Yaay! xx

Oohh sausage that sounds like you're having a brilliant week and loads of fun - I'm sure all this body magic will help with WI on sunday :D

Oh and thank you everyone for the lovely comments

My sneaky peaking is saying STS - hmmmm

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey Kwise,

My sneaky peeking helps to guide me as to what I might expect but I have daily variations so if I have stuck to plan it sometimes drops off at the last minute. We still have 2 days to go (even though it feels like Saturday which is going to confuse the hell out of me !).

However, my sneaky peeking is currently saying -5lbs ! Not surprising due to my +7 this week but even so, am v pleased in 3 days :). Hopefully will get my 5 stone shiny back this week. That's all I'm after really but anything can happen between now and then so I will just keep trying my best.

Stick with it Kwise - and look at the bigger picture. When did you start keeping a diary and could you maybe try on some of your original clothes to give you a boost :). You have lost over a stone since the beginning of the year and you don't have far to go now. Wow - what a fantastic journey. Big hugs.

Gail x

Keep at it K as you're not doing anything wrong from your diary - Good Luck i'm sure the WI will go well :)

Who else is watching the Royal wedding then? I am watching it with the family and have to say i do love her dress

Oh and Prince William doesn't look too bad himself ;)

Definatly - Her sister's dress was lovely too! How cute were the little page boys and bridesmaids? X

Awwwwwww so cuuuuuuute!!!! There was a shot when the little flower girl was in the carriage and her face!!! She looked rso fed up lol classic moment bless her!

I want her sisters dress when I am maid of honour next year, but in purple :D

My sister on the other hand, has decided that the bridemaids are going to be dressed in black :rolleyes: hopefully I can impart a bit of sisterly persuassion to make her change her mind on that one

Oooohh that would look lovely in a purple colour - And Smartie as i've said before i don't think Black is the 'best' colour. I think your sister should listen to your words of wisdom (Well this time anyway :p)

I think it will look daft hahahaha, I cant say I have ever seen five bridesmaids dressed in black before, but its her wedding I spose

I might try for a navy blue ........ thats nearly black :p

Back